Obama: serious consequences for russia if they grant asylum

There has been no mention of Snowden agreeing to stop leaking the information. Did you really think that the prohibition was serious?

Do you really think that Putin has no idea of the support Snowden has here? obama is not believed.

Obama is powerless against Booooosh, a guy who hasn't even been President for 5 years! What the fuck is he going to do with Putin?

Obama needs to tell Putin "I'm sorry"

It's all political rhetoric from both sides. Putin has already said Snowden must stop releasing information that would harm US/Russian relations for a chance at asylum. Obama will have a few harsh words for Putin, and in the end will do nothing. Years down the road Snowden will be forgotten, and Americans will have accepted government spying as the new normal from "big brother", the same way they did the Patriot Act years earlier. Neither Obama or Putin are the pussies. The American voting public is.

This is exactly what will happen.

Obama is powerless against Booooosh, a guy who hasn't even been President for 5 years! What the fuck is he going to do with Putin?

He'll be sure to bow to Putin.

Standard Disclaimer: Is Obama's habit of bowing to everyone driven by too many years of sucking cocks? Just wondering...

Obama would love to go to war with Russia.

He really is that big of a moron.

He'll be sure to bow to Putin.

Standard Disclaimer: Is Obama's habit of bowing to everyone driven by too many years of sucking cocks? Just wondering...

could be. the difference is that Russia is governed by a man and the US is governed by a pussy boi.

what an embarassement this clown is, the world is laughing at us for putting this incompetent arrogant narcissist in the whitehouse.

but the country deserves what it votes for, the question is will the country learn from this mistake.? sadly, I doubt it.

I'm certain Putin is very scared LOL.

Obama is 160lb sack of pure shit. He can't even play basketball with a Mexican and not get a nosebleed.

14905_1.jpg

I never thought I'd live to see the day that I'd take a former KGB bad boy over the likes of a corporate puppet. Putin makes Obama look like the ridiculous buffoon he is at every opportunity.

When given the choice between two Commies - in this case Putin and Obama - I'll take Putin any time.

He's not what I'd call a nice man, but he has his peoples best interests at heart which is probably why he is constructing thousands of nuclear bunkers in Moscow for example. He knows where this is going to end. We're dead.

This thread is evidence of the far Right loonies cheering for the Russians and someone who spilled government secrets, breaking the law.

I support what Snowden did. But I agree, watching Republicans cheering on the Russians is hilarious. To most of them it was never about Snowden, it was about making Obama look bad.

In all fairness, would Putin fear any US President? Have you seen this f-ing guy?

putin-rifle.jpg

i think this shows the ineptitude of obama...he can't even work with russia to secure snowden's transfer to the US

bet bush could have

Obama: I swear to God, next time I come visit, there will be not a bow one!

Take that!

"And, and, and...we'll take 15 to 20 minutes extra before we capitulate at the U.N."

Forum List

Back