Obama shooting a gun.....

I see a black man with a gun. Doesn't Obama know that this photo op is only going to scare Republicans more? :tongue:
His stance is wrong. A shotgun kicks like a Mule so you have to lean into it. In this case when he pulls the trigger (if he ever does) he'll probably be knocked on his ass.

I would think he might dislocate those feminine little shoulders with how he has the butt of the stock placed. He also looks like he's looking down the side of the barrel rather than through the sites on top. What a twat.

You know? I have been stupid enough to defer to the so called gun "experts" on this board regarding the picture. But all I can conclude is that you are lying or dumb as shit

I don't know guns but I understand Physics. The shot has left the barrel. Any reactive force would already be evident in Obamas shoulder or facial expression as he reacts to the blast

Obama does not even flinch. The gun obviously has VERY little kickback and the rightwing posters on this thread are full of shit

Or maybe Obama is really SuperNegro and is impervious to things like recoil?

The logical conclusion is that the pic is faked, not that Obama is Supernegro.

When proven to be wrong, fall back on conspiracy theories

Who is next?

Is that your strategy, fall back on conspiracy theories? Next you'll tell us Fox edited the photo to make Obama look foolish.
You're looking even less credible, Nutsucker.

Or maybe Obama is really SuperNegro and is impervious to things like recoil?

The logical conclusion is that the pic is faked, not that Obama is Supernegro.

Who is next?

Is that your strategy, fall back on conspiracy theories? Next you'll tell us Fox edited the photo to make Obama look foolish.

The only ones looking foolish are the Skeeters.

Who is next?

You make up a silly name and repeat it ad nauseam and then have the nerve to say other people look foolish? Really?

BCSKVA9CEAAMeI4.jpg

Damn...the system won't let me give you a +1 Rep for that!

You make up a silly name and repeat it ad nauseam and then have the nerve to say other people look foolish? Really?

Think about it; if those obsessed with a place of birth are "birthers"....

It's like I always say: If a "wrecker" deals with wrecks, what does Twitter do?

Tweets. Are you really that ignorant? Don't answer that. We already know.

What do you have, a Master Baiter's degree in Stoopid? No, the answer is it deals with twits. Sorry you missed that easy one but thanks for playin'.

Cue group photo of Stan Musial, José Cruz, Bobby Tolan and Chase Utley laughing their asses off...
images
:lmao:
images

:rofl:

Last edited:

What do you have, a Master Baiter's degree in Stoopid? No, the answer is it deals with twits. Sorry you missed that easy one but thanks for playin'.

Cue group photo of Stan Musial, José Cruz, Bobby Tolan and Chase Utley laughing their asses off...
images
images

No, idiot. It's tweets. Look at the site.
This is the problem. Reality is not however you want it to be. There is some objectivity to it. So baseball players do not hold their bats perpendicular to the ground when at bat, no matter how many stylized drawings you care to post. Twitter deals in tweets, no matter how badly you want to make a stupid joke. It's just reality. Deal with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Ik8qDR1SI]Somebody Picked the Wrong Girl - Glock Ad - http://film-book.com - YouTube[/ame]

images
images

No, idiot. It's tweets. Look at the site.
This is the problem. Reality is not however you want it to be. There is some objectivity to it. So baseball players do not hold their bats perpendicular to the ground when at bat, no matter how many stylized drawings you care to post. Twitter deals in tweets, no matter how badly you want to make a stupid joke. It's just reality. Deal with it.

Incredible. A joke atheist. "There is no Joke".
Hard to believe, Harry (<< baseball joke sails over head, misses perpendicular bat)

Just remember, if Joke did not exist it would be necessary for man to invent It.
Strike three.

Last edited:
I used to shoot some shotguns when I was a kid. If you held it wrong, you quickly learned the error of your ways and adjusted the way you hold the gun

Knowing nothing about the shotgun Obama is shooting, I would assume it has very little kickback. If it did, he would adapt

Now, Republicans constantly remind us that Obama plays golf from time to time. Having seen his swing, it seems he still sucks at it. But he still enjoys the game and plays for fun. I can assume the same for skeet shooting. It is there at Camp David and some of his guests like to shoot.....so he shoots too. His form may not be perfect but if he enjoys it....who gives a shit?

The lack of professional form proves nothing

I totally agree with your first statement.

After the first couple of shots you either figure out what you are doing wrong, ask for advice, our put the thing down and never pick it up again.

Like I said in a previous post, I don't know much about high falootin' expensive shotguns, I own two of the cheapest that can be bought...but I can tell you that the shots like that, half your shoulder taking all of the recoil and no shoulder pad...Obama would be hurt.

I shoot trap, not skeet...I don't have a proper gun for skeet and I can't rack and swivel fast enough with a pump...so I can't remember how many shots are taken in skeet...but there are 25 in trap.

Twenty five shots using that positioning without gear, Obama would throw that gun in the woods and never pick it up again.

You know? I have been stupid enough to defer to the so called gun "experts" on this board regarding the picture. But all I can conclude is that you are lying or dumb as shit

I don't know guns but I understand Physics. The shot has left the barrel. Any reactive force would already be evident in Obamas shoulder or facial expression as he reacts to the blast

Obama does not even flinch. The gun obviously has VERY little kickback and the rightwing posters on this thread are full of shit

Don't take my word for it...look to the real experts...

According to the Shotgun Recoil Table the recoil energy of a 1 ounce target load at 1180 fps in a typical 7.5 pound gun is 17.3 ft. lbs., about like the recoil of a .270 rifle. The typical promotional shell with 1 ounce of shot at 1290 fps in the same shotgun hits back with around 20.8 ft. lbs. of recoil energy, about like an average .30-06 rifle. These loads deliver about as much recoil as most shooters [b%can stand[/b] on a continuing basis.

12 Gauge

20.8 ft lbs is the maximum most folks can stand...this assumes proper form.

Obama is using improper form, no additional protection, he's not leaning into the shot and he is only using half the buttplate recoil protection...only half is in connection with the pocket of his shoulder.

This doubles the impact...so his target load that should feel like 17.3 ft lbs will feel more like 35 ft lbs...almost double the maximum that is tolerable for sustained shooting. Even if his firearm reduces the recoil somewhat, it's not going to reduce it by half.

In conclusion...when you are completely ignorant of the subject, it would be wise to refrain from casting aspersions in regards to other posters honesty...that will help keep you from looking so foolish again in the future.

Last edited:

Yeah, I agree, it almost looks as if there was no discharge at all and he is just standing there holding a gun...:eusa_whistle:

Dick Cheney? Is he trying to convince us of anything right now?

I don't think so.

You can tell the desperation is palpable when the opposition deflects to a vice president who has been completely out of the picture for four years.
Obviously YOU have been completely out of it the last 4 years!!!! But then you couldn't be a Misinformation Voter if you weren't completely out of it all the time!

The POS Cheney has been running his mouth as much as his diseased heart would allow, starting in 2009 when he announced to the terrorists that this would be a easier time to attack America. Even if it was true, no, ESPECIALLY if it was true only an America hating traitor would go on TV and announce it to the world to make sure his fellow terrorists get the message. And right up through the 2012 elections where he campaigned hard for Bishop Willard he spewed his hatred at every opportunity.

Here is a small sample through the last 4 years:

Cheney: Obama endangers the nation - Washington Times
Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Sunday continued his verbal attack against President Obama, saying that the country is more vulnerable to a potential terrorist attack since the Obama administration took power.

Dick Cheney slams President Obama for projecting ?weakness? - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com
MCLEAN, Va. — On the eve of the unveiling of the nation’s new Afghanistan policy, former Vice President Dick Cheney slammed President Barack Obama for projecting “weakness” to adversaries and warned that more workaday Afghans will side with the Taliban if they think the United States is heading for the exits.

Dick Cheney: Barack Obama 'trying to pretend' - POLITICO.com Print View
Former Vice President Dick Cheney accused President Barack Obama on Tuesday of “trying to pretend we are not at war” with terrorists

Dick Cheney Resurfaces to Criticize Obama for the Gulf Oil Spill
According to WICU12 in Erie, “The media was only allowed to stay for the first 5 minutes of his speech. Cheney told the audience he is currently writing his memoirs. He also touched on President Obama’s performance in office. He pointed to the President’s lack of action in the Gulf oil leak. He said Obama doesn’t have enough executive experience, or experience in Washington, to make things happen.”

Cheney: Obama will be a one-term president
Former vice president Dick Cheney, back in the public eye after a major heart operation, predicts that President Obama will be a one-term president because of health care and other big government programs.

Cheney: Obama has not acted to stop Iran nukes - CBS News
"Early Show" co-anchor Rebecca Jarvis noted that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said that if President Obama were to continue in office, Iran will end up with a nuclear weapon. "Do you agree with him?"

"I don't see anything that's been done by this administration that's going to stop that program," Cheney said.

Jarvis referred to comments Cheney made on CNN criticizing the Obama administration for not "You've been critical of the administration for not entering Iran and destroying the drone once it had crashed. "Would not, though, an air strike on Iran have potentially led us into a war with them?" she asked.

"Well, if you look at what Iran has done over the years, they've been the prime backers of Hezbollah, of Hamas, the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983 that cost us 241 American lives. These were Iranian-supported ventures. It's not as though they haven't already committed acts that some people would say come close to being acts of war.

"For us to go in and take out the drone that crashed would have been, I think, a fairly simple operation, and it would have denied them the value of the intelligence they can collect by having that aircraft," he said. "But the administrative basically limited itself to saying, 'Please give it back,' and the Iranians said no."

Cheney: Obama 'one of our weakest presidents'
Dick Cheney's new heart hasn't softened his opinions of President Obama.

"I obviously am not a big fan of President Obama," the former vice president told ABC News. "I think he's been one of our weakest presidents. I just fundamentally disagree with him philosophically. I'd be hard put to find any Democratic president that I've disagreed with more."

Cheney: Obama has abandoned U.S. allies
Former Vice President Dick Cheney came out swinging Thursday against President Barack Obama's foreign policy, telling a crowd of some 800 business leaders in Woodbury that the United States has abandoned its allies in the Middle East.

War Criminal Dick Cheney Calls President Obama Un-American
On Fox News, former vice president Dick Cheney claimed that President Obama doesn’t believe in things that Americans believe in, and doesn’t understand America.
The worthless POS is still running his mouth!!!

This is the same asshole who approved of the Rummy Dummy for SoD and had Hagel on his short list for Veep, and now condemns Hagel as substandard. Next to Rummy "you go to war with what you had" nobody could ever be substandard.

Cheney criticizes Obama's 'second rate' nominees for national security posts | Fox News

Cheney, a Wyoming native, said it was vital to the nation's national security that "good folks" hold the positions of secretary of state, CIA director and secretary of defense.

After the first couple of shots you either figure out what you are doing wrong, ask for advice, our put the thing down and never pick it up again.

Like I said in a previous post, I don't know much about high falootin' expensive shotguns, I own two of the cheapest that can be bought...but I can tell you that the shots like that, half your shoulder taking all of the recoil and no shoulder pad...Obama would be hurt.

I shoot trap, not skeet...I don't have a proper gun for skeet and I can't rack and swivel fast enough with a pump...so I can't remember how many shots are taken in skeet...but there are 25 in trap.

Twenty five shots using that positioning without gear, Obama would throw that gun in the woods and never pick it up again.

Don't take my word for it...
Don't worry, no one takes the word of someone who says Dickless Cheney has kept his big mouth shut the last 4 years.

Missourian said:
Dick Cheney? Is he trying to convince us of anything right now?

I don't think so.

You can tell the desperation is palpable when the opposition deflects to a vice president who has been completely out of the picture for four years.

Last edited:
Obama's buddies at camp david? If it's his buddies, they wouldn't shoot skeet. They probaly have a drive-by praticing range.

In 2010 Obama said he practiced shooting with the secret service, not his buddies.

On Sep. 13, 2010 Obama told the Texas Christian University's national championship rifle team that he, too, practiced shooting with a rifle. "He said he practiced with the Secret Service," said Riford, who graduated from TCU in May and now works in Fort Worth.

"We've got the sharpshooters from the TCU rifle squad. Where are they?" Obama asked as the all-female team's members, standing near the camera risers, screamed. "I think that they may be able to give the Secret Service a run for their money."

The TCU Horned Frogs team earned some extra attention since it's the first all-female national rifle championship winner in NCAA history &#8212; the sport can have all male, mixed gender and all female teams.

"That was so awesome," said Sarah Scherer, 19, a sophomore from Fort Worth, "to be recognized by the president."

Scherer wrote that President Obama asked her in which sport she competed. When Scherer told him she was a rifle shooter, he joked about his experiences with skeet shooting.

&#8220;It was cool to know that despite his crazy schedule, even the president has wanted to try out his shooting skills,&#8221; Scherer wrote.

Rifle Champion and Olympian Sarah Scherer
fid7651.jpg
fid7652.jpg

fid7653.jpg

Last edited:

Don't take my word for it...look to the real experts...

According to the Shotgun Recoil Table the recoil energy of a 1 ounce target load at 1180 fps in a typical 7.5 pound gun is 17.3 ft. lbs., about like the recoil of a .270 rifle. The typical promotional shell with 1 ounce of shot at 1290 fps in the same shotgun hits back with around 20.8 ft. lbs. of recoil energy, about like an average .30-06 rifle. These loads deliver about as much recoil as most shooters [b%can stand[/b] on a continuing basis.

12 Gauge

20.8 ft lbs is the maximum most folks can stand...this assumes proper form.

Obama is using improper form, no additional protection, he's not leaning into the shot and he is only using half the buttplate recoil protection...only half is in connection with the pocket of his shoulder.

This doubles the impact...so his target load that should feel like 17.3 ft lbs will feel more like 35 ft lbs...almost double the maximum that is tolerable for sustained shooting. Even if his firearm reduces the recoil somewhat, it's not going to reduce it by half.

In conclusion...when you are completely ignorant of the subject, it would be wise to refrain from casting aspersions in regards to other posters honesty...that will help keep you from looking so foolish again in the future.

Wow....impressive

Math and everything

I still say that inspite of your posts, you are full of shit. The picture clearly shows the round has left the barrel. Recoil has already occurred and Obama is obviously not feeling any recoil from his gun. In spite of what you "experts" :razz: claim to know about guns...this is not your typical 12 gauge

Here's how you correctly handle a rifle, Barry.
Someone please forward to the Selectee In Chief.
Next time he pulls a photo op/publicity stunt with a weapon, perhaps he will hold the weapon correctly.

Attachments

• $Sarah-Palin-gun.jpg
    $Sarah-Palin-gun.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 64

Forum List

Back