Obama shooting a gun.....

I don't know guns but I understand Physics. The shot has left the barrel. Any reactive force would already be evident in Obamas shoulder or facial expression as he reacts to the blast

Obama does not even flinch. The gun obviously has VERY little kickback and the rightwing posters on this thread are full of shit

Or more likely it has no kickback and it not a "real" pic.

Thus the odd gas patterns.

Background sure doesnt scream shooting range.

I used to shoot some shotguns when I was a kid. If you held it wrong, you quickly learned the error of your ways and adjusted the way you hold the gun

Knowing nothing about the shotgun Obama is shooting, I would assume it has very little kickback. If it did, he would adapt

Now, Republicans constantly remind us that Obama plays golf from time to time. Having seen his swing, it seems he still sucks at it. But he still enjoys the game and plays for fun. I can assume the same for skeet shooting. It is there at Camp David and some of his guests like to shoot.....so he shoots too. His form may not be perfect but if he enjoys it....who gives a shit?

The lack of professional form proves nothing

I totally agree with your first statement.

After the first couple of shots you either figure out what you are doing wrong, ask for advice, our put the thing down and never pick it up again.

Like I said in a previous post, I don't know much about high falootin' expensive shotguns, I own two of the cheapest that can be bought...but I can tell you that the shots like that, half your shoulder taking all of the recoil and no shoulder pad...Obama would be hurt.

I shoot trap, not skeet...I don't have a proper gun for skeet and I can't rack and swivel fast enough with a pump...so I can't remember how many shots are taken in skeet...but there are 25 in trap.

Twenty five shots using that positioning without gear, Obama would throw that gun in the woods and never pick it up again.

You know? I have been stupid enough to defer to the so called gun "experts" on this board regarding the picture. But all I can conclude is that you are lying or dumb as shit

I don't know guns but I understand Physics. The shot has left the barrel. Any reactive force would already be evident in Obamas shoulder or facial expression as he reacts to the blast

Obama does not even flinch. The gun obviously has VERY little kickback and the rightwing posters on this thread are full of shit

Or maybe Obama is really SuperNegro and is impervious to things like recoil?

The logical conclusion is that the pic is faked, not that Obama is Supernegro.

Damn.....you know nothing about guns either

Who is next?

I totally agree with your first statement.

After the first couple of shots you either figure out what you are doing wrong, ask for advice, our put the thing down and never pick it up again.

Like I said in a previous post, I don't know much about high falootin' expensive shotguns, I own two of the cheapest that can be bought...but I can tell you that the shots like that, half your shoulder taking all of the recoil and no shoulder pad...Obama would be hurt.

I shoot trap, not skeet...I don't have a proper gun for skeet and I can't rack and swivel fast enough with a pump...so I can't remember how many shots are taken in skeet...but there are 25 in trap.

Twenty five shots using that positioning without gear, Obama would throw that gun in the woods and never pick it up again.

You know? I have been stupid enough to defer to the so called gun "experts" on this board regarding the picture. But all I can conclude is that you are lying or dumb as shit

Or maybe Obama is really SuperNegro and is impervious to things like recoil?

The logical conclusion is that the pic is faked, not that Obama is Supernegro.

When proven to be wrong, fall back on conspiracy theories

Who is next?

Missourian is one of the last people I would call bullshit on when it came to firearms. As a matter of fact I doubt that I ever would.

Missourian is one of the last people I would call bullshit on when it came to firearms. As a matter of fact I doubt that I ever would.

Actually, neither one of you is remotely familiar with the firearm that Obama is firing. It is clearly evident that it vents from the side which dissipates the kickback.

For the idiot right-wingers to claim this is proof that the photo is faked is clear evidence that they are talking out of their ass

If this picture is real, the shot -just- left the barrel and the shotgun should still be in recoil.
Anyone care to point to evidence of that?

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

The gun has already fired. Any recoil would already be evident. It is blatantly obvious that the shotgun Obama is firing has minimal recoil. Obama does not even flinch. The rightwing gun "experts" on this thread are full of shit

Or most likely he is shooting a target load with reduced kickback.

If this picture is real, the shot -just- left the barrel and the shotgun should still be in recoil.
Anyone care to point to evidence of that
?
No problem but you Skeeters will still be in denial.

gun_zps1e742d3b.jpg

You can observe the kickback with the muzzle moving slightly upward and to the rear which is why the extended choke tube and front sight are slightly blurred.

?

gun_zps1e742d3b.jpg

You can observe the kickback with the muzzle moving slightly upward and to the rear which is why the extended choke tube and front sight are slightly blurred.

Oooh, aahh, is that your Google-fu showing? Nice.

?

gun_zps1e742d3b.jpg

"back, and to the rear..."

Forum List

Back