Obama: ‘Simply Locking People Up Doesn’t Make Communities Safer’

isn't he so brilliant? He also declared us the second largest for climate pollution. now who didn't see that shake down coming our way from that snake of a man?

There aren't enough people locked up. Our justice system is a joke, we give second chances to thugs all the time. Prison time for violent crimes needs to be increased.

They keep bringing up the fact that blacks and Latinos make up the vast majority of prison populations, but won't admit it's because they commit the vast majority of crimes.

There aren't enough people locked up. Our justice system is a joke, we give second chances to thugs all the time. Prison time for violent crimes needs to be increased.

They keep bringing up the fact that blacks and Latinos make up the vast majority of prison populations, but won't admit it's because they commit the vast majority of crimes.

Produce criminals, and then pay for them to be locked up, then complain about people being given free stuff. Free board and food.....

What does he care about our safety, he will have armed guards for the rest of his pathetic life that we get soaked for that too

Locking up criminals absolutely makes the community safer. Obama wants to give all of his homies a get out of jail free card. Nothing more, nothing less. If the majority of felons in prison were white, he'd let them rot.

Locking up criminals absolutely makes the community safer. Obama wants to give all of his homies a get out of jail free card. Nothing more, nothing less. If the majority of felons in prison were white, he'd let them rot.

Does it?

The states with the highest homicide rates are 1) Louisiana, 2) Mississippi, 3) Missouri, 4) South Carolina, 5) Maryland

The states with the highest incarceration rates are 1) Louisiana, 2) Oklahoma, 3) Mississippi, 4) Alabama, 5) Georgia

So, number one and two for murder and numbers one and three for incarceration. Missouri is 14th, South Carolina 19th.

Does this look like more incarceration leads to less crime? Doesn't to me.

Does it?

The states with the highest homicide rates are 1) Louisiana, 2) Mississippi, 3) Missouri, 4) South Carolina, 5) Maryland

The states with the highest incarceration rates are 1) Louisiana, 2) Oklahoma, 3) Mississippi, 4) Alabama, 5) Georgia

So, number one and two for murder and numbers one and three for incarceration. Missouri is 14th, South Carolina 19th.

Great misdirect there libby. Fact is those people incarcerated wont be committing crimes.

Does it?

What would the crime rate be if all those people weren't locked up?

What a queer commie we have as a president. God damn I'm so tired of this cock sucker. And our moron population is about to vote in Hillary too. 8 more years of this shit folks.

Does it?

And if they let those violent criminals go.....do you think before you post......?

Does it?

I bet states with the most beer drinkers also have the most DUIs too.

Those states you list also have huge % of African American population and are poor.

Lots of crime. Lots of arrests.

Fuck libs are dumb.

obama can afford to say that from his ivory tower. If he speaks the opposite is true. The fact is most cases are plead down, sometimes way down. The guy getting too soon out likely will recommit his crimes. Murderers should be killed so we don't have to worry about or feed them any longer. That alone will make room.

Does it?

What would the crime rate be if all those people weren't locked up?

Well, my argument would be this:

Instead of people going for the "lock everyone up and we'll all be safer" kind of simplistic view, I would instead look at the real reasons for why people commit crimes and try and stop it. People are basically being born into crime, there's no hope left in certain communities. In others becoming a criminal is an actual career choice that gives far more advantages than trying to do it the legitimate way.

Why are so many more people being incarcerated in certain states than others? Well, you know that many of the states with high levels of prisoners have piss poor education, the rich don't care about the poor and do nothing to help people rise up out of the dirt.

You can see it within the US comparing different states, and you can see it comparing the US with Europe and Australia and places like that.

All it takes is people with brains. Instead people are getting all excited about someone like Trump who wants to build a damn wall, not fix education, not improve the lives of people, reduce crime and all of that, no, build a wall.

Ah gee, another libtard calling Trump supporters stupid. How original.

Forum List

Back