Obama spending binge never happened

Let's see there was the stimulus package, the auto bailout, the surge in Afghanistan,the funding of solyndra and other green energy concerns that went bust, of course Obamacare of which the full price has not even kicked in yet those are but a few anyone who wants to add to the list feel free.

Show the math, minus monies repaid to the government. Let's see your math.

Show Obama's spending. Show were the 5 trillion went.

"Debt" doesn't necessarily equal "spending".

It DOES, however, equal "Borrowing".

:eusa_shhh:

So when this was quoted in the OP:

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.
Why did all you right-wingers shout the OP down as being a lie?

This is only the second reply of mine in this thread.

And unless and until you Dembulbs actually PASS a fucking budget, you're not allowed to say the word.
:eusa_hand:

I'm not talking about spending. I'm talking about DEBT.
Do you know the difference?

Show Obama's spending. Show were the 5 trillion went.

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

A plethora of evidence exists all over this thread. YOU refuse to accept the truth.

YOU are out of your league.

This is only the second reply of mine in this thread.

And unless and until you Dembulbs actually PASS a fucking budget, you're not allowed to say the word.

I'm not talking about spending. I'm talking about DEBT.
Do you know the difference?

He and the Statists don't care.

Yea, because he wants you to believe the "big stimulus" belongs to Booosh!! Sucker, he got you, too!! :lol:

Show were I ever posted that. I'm too much of a political junkie to not know who owns which stimulus package. Even some posters on here who think I'm a racist POS will admit that. So bring your "A" game if you want to play.

Yes the debt increased 5 trillion under Obama. Now show what he bought with the 5 trillion, what was the 5 trillion spent on?
Let's see there was the stimulus package, the auto bailout, the surge in Afghanistan,the funding of solyndra and other green energy concerns that went bust, of course Obamacare of which the full price has not even kicked in yet those are but a few anyone who wants to add to the list feel free.

Like GM hasn't repaid by the Unions as of yet?

Aren't good at this, are you?

Last edited:
Yes the debt increased 5 trillion under Obama. Now show what he bought with the 5 trillion, what was the 5 trillion spent on?

1304356562_discus-throwing-fail.gif

Prove it. Show proof of my bad math.

US Federal Budget 2012 - Spending Deficit Debt Pie Chart

Budget outlays in 2009, 10, 11, 12 have exceeded tax revenues by 4.4 trillion with an additional 600b in borrowing for other entitlements.

Why'd you ignore this, Salt-Peter?

Because I was responding to posters I had already been arguing with before that was posted. I was getting to it. Don't think for a minute that I'm scared of any stats an adversary posts. I just happen to work a pattern, since I'm outnumbered, that way I don't skip anyone.

Budget outlays in 2009, 10, 11, 12 have exceeded tax revenues by 4.4 trillion with an additional 600b in borrowing for other entitlements.

Because I was responding to posters I had already been arguing with before that was posted. I was getting to it. Don't think for a minute that I'm scared of any stats an adversary posts. I just happen to work a pattern, since I'm outnumbered, that way I don't skip anyone.

Why do/have BOTH houses rejected Obama's submissions for budgets?

WHY does Dingy Harry reid IGNORE House Budgets sent to him since 2011?

You realize the Democrats are playinfg games with people's lives for partisan bullsqueeze...as are YOU?

You realize the Democrats are playinfg games with people's lives for partisan bullsqueeze...as are YOU?

Why do House republicans pass a budget they know will never leave the Senate?

WHY does Orangina Boehner not compromise with the Senate on a budget since 2011?

You realize the republicans are playing games with people's lives for partisan bullsqueeze...as are YOU?

The most generous conclusion that can be drawn from the OP article is that Nutting is mentally retarded.

WHY does Orangina Boehner not compromise with the Senate on a budget since 2011?

You realize the republicans are playing games with people's lives for partisan bullsqueeze...as are YOU?

I didn't hear Obama say that he was going to work across the aisle to get things done?
Can't the Senate and/or Obama make a counter-proposal to reach a compromise rather than simply shoot it down??

You are one of the worst at math. The only thing that amazes you is math itself.

Prove it. Show proof of my bad math.

And according to your link the biggest increases have come from Defense, Welfare and debt interest.

US Federal Budget Spending Estimate vs. Actual for FY2012 - Charts

So let's cut defense and welfare to pay down the interest.

WHY doesn't Harry Reid even bring it up for a vote?

WHY is he shirking his duty to come up with a budget?

It's been over three years.

WHY doesn't Harry Reid even bring it up for a vote?

WHY is he shirking his duty to come up with a budget?

It's been over three years.

I say it time and time again; Know your damn topic.

"Senate rejects Ryan budget By Alexander Bolton- 05/25/11 07:22 PM ET"

"The Senate on Wednesday resoundingly rejected a budget sponsored by House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) that calls for significant cuts to future Medicare benefits...The 40-57 vote came one day after Republicans suffered an upset defeat in a special election in upstate New York where Democrats made Medicare cuts the primary issue."

It's happening. Huge projected debt from Obama's horrible presidency. He's is so getting voted out.

Forum List

Back