Obama spending binge never happened

Another right wing lie debunked.

Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg
damn !! even Obama admitts he's spent the shit out our money !!! you libbs are stupid if you think we believe this shit !! save your lies for your own base !!

Dah! Barack Obama is a Fiscal Conservative and has always been a fiscal Conservative

I wouldn't go that far. But the fact remains that he expanded government less than than any post WWII President.

Keep believing that Ducky, right up til November. The master of illusion has indeed hypnotized you, just like he did those folks on Chicago's South Side. We all know how much better off they are since he "organized" them. :)

Dah! Barack Obama is a Fiscal Conservative and has always been a fiscal Conservative

I wouldn't go that far. But the fact remains that he expanded government less than than any post WWII President.

So signing into law amassive healthcare overhaul is his effort in not creating and expanding the government? Who the hell do you think is going to run that thing? Civilians? HAHAH!!! that is the most massive expansion of government since Bush created the Department of homeland security and you're really gonna sit there and act like it isn't?

We all know what happened and who spent what, but this is the democrats version of things.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE]Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. - YouTube[/ame]

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

damn !! even Obama admitts he's spent the shit out our money !!! you libbs are stupid if you think we believe this shit !! save your lies for your own base !!

The numbers in the article were fact checked, and proven to be correct.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...facebook-post-says-barack-obama-has-lowest-s/

Keep believing that Ducky, right up til November. The master of illusion has indeed hypnotized you, just like he did those folks on Chicago's South Side. We all know how much better off they are since he "organized" them. :)

Who am I supposed to believe? Mitt Romney? You?

Sorry, but the numbers in that article were fact checked and proven correct. You're clueless and Romney is a liar.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...facebook-post-says-barack-obama-has-lowest-s/

So signing into law amassive healthcare overhaul is his effort in not creating and expanding the government? Who the hell do you think is going to run that thing? Civilians? HAHAH!!! that is the most massive expansion of government since Bush created the Department of homeland security and you're really gonna sit there and act like it isn't?

I'm just telling you the facts. Obama expanded our federal government at a rate slower than any post WWII President. The OP article laid out the case, and Politifact found the numbers to be correct.

The numbers in the article were fact checked, and proven to be correct.

PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president

Just like when the unemployment rate dropped from 10% to 8% it was because jobs where created and not because people completely dropped off of the unemployment rolls right? manipulated information is just that...manipulated and still does not cover up the fact that yes...the man spent a shit ton of money and put us almost 6 trillion further in debt.

I'm just telling you the facts. Obama expanded our federal government at a rate slower than any post WWII President. The OP article laid out the case, and Politifact found the numbers to be correct.

LOL, keep repeating it enough and maybe you'll get a couple people to believe you..

Sorry, but the numbers in that article were fact checked and proven correct. You're clueless and Romney is a liar.

PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president

Yes politifact is so unbiased. So much so, you believe everything they publish, because you want to. :lol: :lol::lol:

How do you know PolitiFact is biased?
Through a variety of factors. Journalists tend to lean ideologically left. The St. Petersburg Tampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper. We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats. If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria. Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis.

PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

The healthcare law...when it kicks in...it will be bigger than the DOHS, which means he expanded government further than Bush. Because it has not kicked in yet, you can manipulate it and say as of today he has not...but that does not excuse him from the fact that he expanded it even further than Bush when he signed the healthcare law into law. You're entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Last edited:

During the same time that spending is poised to be increasing by 1.4 percent per year under Obama, the debt will be increasing by 14.6 percent per year.
Second, federal spending under Obama is higher as a share of gross domestic product than it has been in most of the previous 60 years.
It does not take into account future spending that’s been committed to but not yet carried out.
:rolleyes:

LOL, keep repeating it enough and maybe you'll get a couple people to believe you..

I wouldn't expect you to understand the facts. It would interfere with your cognitive dissonance.

I wouldn't expect you to understand the facts. It would interfere with your cognitive dissonance.

:lol:
what a dork

I have seen in the last 3 years the left use the word "Fact or facts" repeatedly in debate and topic, but yet provide none of said facts to support a claim. Just because you say the word does not make the bullshit you spew to be such. Only those on the left could conjure up such bullshit and label it as facts.

The healthcare law...when it kicks in...it will be bigger than the DOHS, which means he expanded government further than Bush. Because it has not kicked in yet, you can manipulate it and say as of today he has not...but that does not excuse him from the fact that he expanded it even further than Bush when he signed the healthcare law into law. You're entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Bush's Part B was a scam from the beginning. Refusing to negotiate with drug companies for prices was a stone stupid give away. It gave Pharma carte blanch to soak us for as much as they wanted.

CBO analysis still claims that Health Insurance reform will result in a net saving to the health insurance consumer, and the government in general.

But this thread is still about Mitt Romney's lie, and the fact that Obama expanded the federal government at a rate slower than any post WWII President.

Here you go DICK ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqMulqWEgvA&feature=g-all-u-a384-11e1-827e-002128049ad6]Obama is the Worst Spender Ever! And Rex Nutting is Absurd - YouTube[/ame]

The "Massive" health care law overall was offset by cuts in Medicare.

Gosh..you guys are funny.

Here you go DICK ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqMulqWEgvA&feature=g-all-u-a384-11e1-827e-002128049ad6]Obama is the Worst Spender Ever! And Rex Nutting is Absurd - YouTube[/ame]

logic and common sense are lost on the Dickless Holocaust Denier.

Forum List

Back