🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
obama BS .jpg

Nah, this definitely isn't a predominantly conservative board. Half and half, for sure, say the admins.

:laughing0301:

I've noticed the "blue wave" tailing off around here.....most of them are banned and the rest are shivering in the corner, afraid to come out to play. :50:
You're as crazy as Trump, Tom. Ain't no one scart of you folks.

Do you ever tire of being mocked? Or don't you realize you are?

I'm sure she doesn't care since it's from idiot trump suckers on this board. It's to be expected from those who think it's cool to emulate an insane, inarticulate, narcissistic buffoon.

No need to be so hard on maobama, he's history now.

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

The Top Fifteen Obama Gaffes
Just like old times, Hussein Obamahadin spewing off of a teleprompter telling us how great he is. It's been so nice not having to hear his bullshit.

You'd rather hear this bullshit?

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy." —on his intelligence

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault."
"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
"I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has." —November 3, 2016

"I alone can fix it." —in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand." —"60 Minutes" interview, July 17, 2016

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it." —bragging about his penis size in reference to a joke by Republican rival Marco Rubio, GOP presidential debate, March 3, 2016
"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." —while teasing a presidential run in 2000
“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." —when asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” whom he talks with consistently about foreign policy, March 16, 2016
Three minutes later: "Such a nasty woman." —October 19, 2016

"I sorta get away with things like that." —on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you." —Donald Trump, mocking the women who alleged he sexually assaulted them, suggesting his accusers weren't attractive enough to earn his attention. —October 14, 2016

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." —in a 2005 interview with "Access Hollywood"’s Billy Bush

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"There has to be some form of punishment…you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places, but we have to ban it." —on women who have abortions, MSNBC interview, March 30, 2016

"Women: You have to treat them like s**t."

"A person who is very flat chested is very hard to be a 10."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." —speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016
Any day of the week. Because I know I am listening to a true American as opposed to an anti-American. You, like all Liberals, would do well to get off the Twitter feed and turn off CNN once in awhile and pay attention to what your President is DOING.

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

Just like old times, Hussein Obamahadin spewing off of a teleprompter telling us how great he is. It's been so nice not having to hear his bullshit.

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault."
"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
"I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has." —November 3, 2016

"I alone can fix it." —in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand." —"60 Minutes" interview, July 17, 2016

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it." —bragging about his penis size in reference to a joke by Republican rival Marco Rubio, GOP presidential debate, March 3, 2016
"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." —while teasing a presidential run in 2000
“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." —when asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” whom he talks with consistently about foreign policy, March 16, 2016

"I sorta get away with things like that." —on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you." —Donald Trump, mocking the women who alleged he sexually assaulted them, suggesting his accusers weren't attractive enough to earn his attention. —October 14, 2016

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." —in a 2005 interview with "Access Hollywood"’s Billy Bush

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"There has to be some form of punishment…you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places, but we have to ban it." —on women who have abortions, MSNBC interview, March 30, 2016

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." —speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016
Any day of the week. Because I know I am listening to a true American as opposed to an anti-American. You, like all Liberals, would do well to get off the Twitter feed and turn off CNN once in awhile and pay attention to what your President is DOING.

Unlike his cult followers, most of America sees what he is doing and knows that he is doing everything in his power to destroy this country. But for blind cult followers, he is their messiah and can do no wrong, because he tells them to only believe him.
ETA: If a sniveling Putin ass licker is your idea of a real American, then you're hopeless and not worth anymore of my time.
"And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made."

blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

Unlike his cult followers, most of America sees what he is doing and knows that he is doing everything in his power to destroy this country. But for blind cult followers, he is their messiah and can do no wrong, because he tells them to only believe him.
ETA: If a sniveling Putin ass licker is your idea of a real American, then you're hopeless and not worth anymore of my time.
"And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made."
Who's blind? Obama created hatred between the Races and towards Police by using the power of his office every time an opportunity arose. He armed the Mexican drug cartel with an inexplicable gun running campaign. He incubated ISIS and allowed them to become the scourge of the world while doing nothing. He revitalized Iran. He corrupted the DOJ and the justice system with an array of Lib stooges some of whom are finally coming to light.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

You're as crazy as Trump, Tom. Ain't no one scart of you folks.

Do you ever tire of being mocked? Or don't you realize you are?

I'm sure she doesn't care since it's from idiot trump suckers on this board. It's to be expected from those who think it's cool to emulate an insane, inarticulate, narcissistic buffoon.

Who are you? More importantly why should I care?

You're the one who brought it up to her. And, I don't give a flying flip if you care or not.

Edited to remove the profanity because talking like that just lowers me to the sewer level of the trump cult worshipers.
If it weren't for my delete key, I would be hated even more than I already am around here.
They do say be close to your friends and closer to your enemies

If anybody heard that filthy Obama speech today the asshole was trying to take credit for Trump successes. That is just the kind of low life shithead he is. Just like when he tried to blame his failures on Bush and Fox News.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing him. What the hell were those turd brains thinking? Worst President we ever had, hands down.
OBama is still my favorite clown, his speech was kind of off the road and not as good as I was expecting. I will be interested in which people are going to ask him to endorse them.
upload_2018-9-7_17-47-13.jpeg

blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

At the risk of sounding racist..... doesnt Micheals expression look like a confused chimpanzee?

Here's your real chimp
Primatologist Jane Goodall has made her name studying chimpanzees for over half a century. So, if anyone can deduce a distinct correlation between a brash chimp and the egoistic hubris of, say, the president of the United States, it’s Goodall.

Pre-election, last October, Goodall made a comparison between then-Republican candidate Donald Trump and the primates she has devoted her life to understanding.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” she told the Atlantic.

“In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: Stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump could buy and sell her dumbass.
She hung around with apes so she could be the smartest person in the jungle.

So, DR. Jane Goodall, is a dumbass? And, for you to equate everything with money is telling, and none of it is good. Oh, and here's an FYI for you, she is also Dame Jane Goodall, and a Baroness, so I would say she's hardly poor.
In April 2002, she was named a UN Messenger of Peace. She has dedicated her life to helping those who cannot help themselves and I guess that's something that trump cultists will never understand. For all of you and your orange idol, it's all about me, me, me. I pity you.

If anybody heard that filthy Obama speech today the asshole was trying to take credit for Trump successes. That is just the kind of low life shithead he is. Just like when he tried to blame his failures on Bush and Fox News.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing him. What the hell were those turd brains thinking? Worst President we ever had, hands down.
OBama is still my favorite clown, his speech was kind of off the road and not as good as I was expecting. I will be interested in which people are going to ask him to endorse them. View attachment 215224

The asshole endorsed Crooked Hillary and look where that got her.

This is still one of my favorites.......

:laugh:

Don't be so snarky, buddy. I saw clips of his speech in Montana last night, and Trump can't pronounce anonymous.

At least he knows how many states there are! :laugh:

I'm sure you never misspoke and your orange messiah certainly hasn't either, huh? Well, except for every time he opens his disgusting anus mouth. He had to tell all of us that Puerto Rico was in the ocean, surrounded by water. Of course, his mindless followers didn't even know that PR was a US territory and it's inhabitants were US citizens.. He probably had to be told this too.

Riiiiight crazy Cat Lady......
time-to-become-a-crazy-cat-lady_o_2118053.jpg

HAHA! You don't know shit about me, and what this meme says is completely wrong. But don't let your ignorance get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back