🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Obama's speech was awesome! He said it like it is!
I had an opportunity to watch it, but decided my time would be better spent watching Ancient Aliens on the history channel.
Shame on you tycho You could have received an education,,,,,Trump couldn't
Every village has an idiot, Edward. I’ll always see you as being one of ours.
From skye and horney I take that as a compliment

President Obama's speech was awesome! He said it like it is!
I had an opportunity to watch it, but decided my time would be better spent watching Ancient Aliens on the history channel.
Shame on you tycho You could have received an education,,,,,Trump couldn't
Every village has an idiot, Edward. I’ll always see you as being one of ours.
From skye and horney I take that as a compliment
People like you will take whatever they can.

He reminded me of every reason why I despised him.

Same here. :04:

PzrsAST.jpg

I briefly had a boyfriend years ago who said we would get along much better and be much happier, if I just did everything he said.

That's shitstain obama. There's division. There's dissention. If you would all become democrats all that would go away.

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

Obama doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

I really hate Obama but today I actually was embarrassed for him...to get on a stage and take credit for Trump's economy was pathetic....does he not have any integrity at all?.....today's cry baby speech by Barry was a shinning example of why he is such a failure.....

I really hate Obama but today I actually was embarrassed for him...to get on a stage and take credit for Trump's economy was pathetic....does he not have any integrity at all?.....today's cry baby speech by Barry was a shinning example of why he is such a failure.....
Yeah you duffus Trump brought a miracle to America We must all bow and kiss his dirty ass

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.

I guess his deep state didn't work so he is trying to steal Trump's success....what a fagot loser.....

Imagine what the DNCMSM would say if Trump did such a thing. No doubt they won’t dare criticize BO, yet libs can’t see the game being played on them.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose

Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
200 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back