🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

Obama doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
Can we assume you’re a welfare recipient who can’t afford a small increase with some products?

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
Can we assume you’re a welfare recipient who can’t afford a small increase with some products?

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

The Top Fifteen Obama Gaffes
Just like old times, Hussein Obamahadin spewing off of a teleprompter telling us how great he is. It's been so nice not having to hear his bullshit.

You'd rather hear this bullshit?

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy." —on his intelligence

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault."
"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
"I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has." —November 3, 2016

"I alone can fix it." —in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand." —"60 Minutes" interview, July 17, 2016

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it." —bragging about his penis size in reference to a joke by Republican rival Marco Rubio, GOP presidential debate, March 3, 2016
"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." —while teasing a presidential run in 2000
“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." —when asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” whom he talks with consistently about foreign policy, March 16, 2016
Three minutes later: "Such a nasty woman." —October 19, 2016

"I sorta get away with things like that." —on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you." —Donald Trump, mocking the women who alleged he sexually assaulted them, suggesting his accusers weren't attractive enough to earn his attention. —October 14, 2016

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." —in a 2005 interview with "Access Hollywood"’s Billy Bush

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"There has to be some form of punishment…you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places, but we have to ban it." —on women who have abortions, MSNBC interview, March 30, 2016

"Women: You have to treat them like s**t."

"A person who is very flat chested is very hard to be a 10."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." —speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016
Obama, this isn't who we are, telling every american that bullshit. Fuck off, your man wanted to transform america. Not make it great! Like Trump!

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
Is that your way of thanking Trump, ....or your way saying you don’t want us knowing you’ve been living on welfare?

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

The Top Fifteen Obama Gaffes

At the risk of sounding racist..... doesnt Micheals expression look like a confused chimpanzee?

Here's your real chimp
Primatologist Jane Goodall has made her name studying chimpanzees for over half a century. So, if anyone can deduce a distinct correlation between a brash chimp and the egoistic hubris of, say, the president of the United States, it’s Goodall.

Pre-election, last October, Goodall made a comparison between then-Republican candidate Donald Trump and the primates she has devoted her life to understanding.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” she told the Atlantic.

“In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: Stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump could buy and sell her dumbass.
She hung around with apes so she could be the smartest person in the jungle.

So, DR. Jane Goodall, is a dumbass? And, for you to equate everything with money is telling, and none of it is good. Oh, and here's an FYI for you, she is also Dame Jane Goodall, and a Baroness, so I would say she's hardly poor.
In April 2002, she was named a UN Messenger of Peace. She has dedicated her life to helping those who cannot help themselves and I guess that's something that trump cultists will never understand. For all of you and your orange idol, it's all about me, me, me. I pity you.

Get back with family....they're the one's who love you.
018-gettyimages-455168123.jpg

This is still one of my favorites.......

:laugh:

Don't be so snarky, buddy. I saw clips of his speech in Montana last night, and Trump can't pronounce anonymous.

At least he knows how many states there are! :laugh:

I'm sure you never misspoke and your orange messiah certainly hasn't either, huh? Well, except for every time he opens his disgusting anus mouth. He had to tell all of us that Puerto Rico was in the ocean, surrounded by water. Of course, his mindless followers didn't even know that PR was a US territory and it's inhabitants were US citizens.. He probably had to be told this too.

Riiiiight crazy Cat Lady......
time-to-become-a-crazy-cat-lady_o_2118053.jpg

HAHA! You don't know shit about me, and what this meme says is completely wrong. But don't let your ignorance get in the way.

Suuuure.....
maxresdefault.jpg

Obama flapping his lips .just more of the same bullshit from this loser. he is so anti American , what a piece of shit ,what is really a shame is all these idiot brainwashed college dumbasses buying into his bullshit.
less.jpg

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
Is that your way of thanking Trump, ....or your way saying you don’t want us knowing you’ve been living on welfare?
lol you wish you could be living on welfare like me

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
lol you wish you could be living on welfare like me
No.. I don’t! lol

It’s people like you and deanrd who are hurting this country.

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
Sassy 19.9 isn't that great

I'm no fan of Obumble, OP, but if Obumble is a "moron", then, on that scale, your boy registers as an amoeba.

People whose Messiahs live in gilded sanitariums should not throw epithets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back