Obama supporters are scaring me

And even if the remark was in regard to automation, it is still beyond ridiculous and shows how incredibly inept Obama is when it comes to economics, the division of labor and technology. Yet you guys soaked it right up like it was fucking gospel. :lol:

really? where was he wrong? you don't think automation has a role to.play in this? I guess outsourcing had nothing to do with it either...anything that makes the billionaires richer is fine...because they create jobs....for machines and slave labor, that is.

^ Classic Example of what I described in the OP.

Not a single thought of his own, just mindless repetition of Obama no matter how stupid it makes him look.

from some asshole who gets his orders from. the mass marketing campaign that is FOX and AM radio? Let me ask you something slick, what do you disagree with when it comes to right wing talking points? C'mon fucker....put your money where your mouth is.

you're a fucking idiot. he never said that ...he was talking about automation and used that as one example...but do go on with your AM radio driven hyperbole.

"The other thing that happened though, this goes to the point you were just making, is there are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. If you see it when you go to a bank you use the ATM, you don't go to a bank teller. Or you go to the airport and you use a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate" -- Obama claiming Bank ATM's and airport kiosks hurt the economy, but of course, the legions of mindless zombies see it differently as described above.
I guess technology ONLY started replacing jobs in 2009, according to Obama.

See, Obama Legions of Mindless Zombies thinks it makes perfect sense that atm's only started hurting the economy in 2009 -- because Obama told them so. That's the scary part.

They remind me of the crowd at a North Korean state funeral, they'd kill themselves to show how devoted they are

No wonder Romney has pulled into the lead.

He has the same 5 point lead as obama had this time last election.

And even if the remark was in regard to automation, it is still beyond ridiculous and shows how incredibly inept Obama is when it comes to economics, the division of labor and technology. Yet you guys soaked it right up like it was fucking gospel. :lol:

really? where was he wrong? you don't think automation has a role to.play in this? I guess outsourcing had nothing to do with it either...anything that makes the billionaires richer is fine...because they create jobs....for machines and slave labor, that is.

He's wrong because automation does not remove labor, it changes its division. An ATM does not fill or empty itself. It does not self count the receipts or remaining cash. It does not drop itself off at a location, it does not fix itself when it breaks down. It does not maintain/repair/build the communication lines needed to access account information. We do not have robots that do these things for us either. The entire premise is fucking retarded. Automation changes the nature of the division of labor, it does not remove it.

Christ. On. Crutches.

What's the matter, Steelplate?
Too much reality there to clog up the delusions?

He's wrong because automation does not remove labor, it changes its division. An ATM does not fill or empty itself. It does not self count the receipts or remaining cash. It does not drop itself off at a location, it does not fix itself when it breaks down. It does not maintain/repair/build the communication lines needed to access account information. We do not have robots that do these things for us either. The entire premise is fucking retarded. Automation changes the nature of the division of labor, it does not remove it.

Christ. On. Crutches.

once again....ATM's were just one example, and a bad one at that. But to deny that automation cost jobs for real people is a lie.

"The other thing that happened though, this goes to the point you were just making, is there are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. If you see it when you go to a bank you use the ATM, you don't go to a bank teller. Or you go to the airport and you use a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate" -- Obama claiming Bank ATM's and airport kiosks hurt the economy, but of course, the legions of mindless zombies see it differently as described above.
I guess technology ONLY started replacing jobs in 2009, according to Obama.

See, Obama Legions of Mindless Zombies thinks it makes perfect sense that atm's only started hurting the economy in 2009 -- because Obama told them so. That's the scary part.

They remind me of the crowd at a North Korean state funeral, they'd kill themselves to show how devoted they are
Or hitch a ride on a comet......

geuu_01_img0206.jpg

Not a single thought of his own, just mindless repetition of Obama no matter how stupid it makes him look.

from some asshole who gets his orders from. the mass marketing campaign that is FOX and AM radio? Let me ask you something slick, what do you disagree with when it comes to right wing talking points? C'mon fucker....put your money where your mouth is.

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

You think Fox had to tell everyone what Obama meant when we said "if you've got a business, you didn't build that"?

As a nonright winger, I can definitely see where frank is coming from. It's an obvious cult of personality that is, and has been, on display for almost four years. Every gaffe, stupid comment, ridiculous assertion or otherwise made by the Obama is met with incredible defense from the teeth gnashing Fourier Complex ridden following.

They adore without question every word from the man's mouth no matter how incredibly stupid, insulting or even attacking of the supporters own view.

It is a serious and dangerous cult of personality. One we haven't seen in America. One that in histories past has led the population down roads that no one should travel.

And that's different from how Right Wingers treated and still treat Ronald Reagan?

hey Frank....still waiting...don't worry, I won't hold my breath.
Still waiting for what?

Do you honestly believe that technology only started replacing jobs in 2009?

Really?

no....since Frank thinks everyone left of him is a Zombie...I asked him to put his fucking money where his mouth is and tell us all what parts of the right wing ideology he disagrees with....not too much to ask, is it?

How 'bout yourself there, buddy? Is there anything the right does or says that you disagree with?

Christ. On. Crutches.

once again....ATM's were just one example, and a bad one at that. But to deny that automation cost jobs for real people is a lie.

Give a better example then. Just one and i bet i can rip the shit apart just like I did to the ATM moronic assertion.

You think Fox had to tell everyone what Obama meant when we said "if you've got a business, you didn't build that"?

oh...I see....then there's nothing that you disagree with the right on....fuck you and your mindless repetition, Zombie.

I predict that between now and the election, eventually, all the rightwinger threads on this board will be this stupid.

These people are losing whatever grip they had on whatever sanity they had.

In a way, it's awesome.
Have you ever put yourself in someone else's place and then reread what you just said to them?

If he did that, he wouldnt be a progressive anymore.

Still waiting for what?

Really?

no....since Frank thinks everyone left of him is a Zombie...I asked him to put his fucking money where his mouth is and tell us all what parts of the right wing ideology he disagrees with....not too much to ask, is it?

How 'bout yourself there, buddy? Is there anything the right does or says that you disagree with?
Tons. And, tons from the left.

So, I manage to piss everyone off.

But I do understand the concept of a fluid division of labor, though.

Christ. On. Crutches.

Once again, a company's purpose is to make a profit, not to create high paying jobs for people, job creation is the end result of a company becoming more profitable and needing to expand. If automation is more profitable to a company, then ding, ding, ding... The company automates.

He didn't say that though, Dummy. And that's kind of the point. Have you even read or seen the full video or transcript? Of course you haven't. You were force-fed a CHOPPED UP VIDEO that in no way shows the context of what Obama was saying. I know that for the Right, words like context are "elitist" and "academic." But it matters to everyone else with a neuron or two that's left to fire.

You were lied to, and you're continually lied to.

FactCheck.org : ‘You Didn’t Build That,’ Uncut and Unedited

Read that you thick, old fuck.

Still waiting for what?

Really?

Hey Rusty:

There is no such thing as "the" right.

So why don't you stop speaking in mindless shorthand if you care to ask such a (would-be) "pointed" question.

Rather than guess at what YOU think conservatives "believe," why don't you take it one step at a time?

Make a claim. Something along the lines of: "I understand that a basic conservative position is 'X.' DO YOU agree with that, Frank?"

Frank might then be able to advise you if his understanding of "the" conservative position is the same as your understanding of it. AND he might then be in a position to tell you (topic by topic) whether he agrees with that position or if (topic by topic) he happens to part company with the majority of conservatives.

Straighten out your slovenly thinking, boggedbloat.

Forum List

Back