Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
He's number one or two on the top ten worst president's list. :clap2:
Hardly

You won't find any lists of Presidents from Presidential Historians that have Bush higher than 30
You won't find any with Obama higher than 15
Yeah, liberal hacks who call themselves historians. Trump is president because of Obama's disastrous record. Simple.
Yea..yea

All historians and all scientists and all the media are against Republicans

All I know is there was no good economy for me. It doesn't do any good to trump up fake statistics saying good times are rolling when I know that's a lie.

$55 trillion was added to our nations wealth under Obama

What happened to you?

I made hundreds of thousands in real estate and the stock market
La de da for you.

Stock market went up 2.5 times
Real estate was cheap and interest rates were under 4%

How did you fail?
Investors did well, but I work for a living. People who work for a living did not do well in the Obama economy.

The evidence of which would be?

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
According to whom?
Anybody who can think objectively that hasn't been brainwashed by the left.

Sure....

So let's keep it objective.....

Compare the economic performance of Obama to that of his predecessor....

Wanna start with jobs?

GDP?

The Deficit?

Note that I don't give a shit about your feels......just the numbers....

Hardly

You won't find any lists of Presidents from Presidential Historians that have Bush higher than 30
Yeah, liberal hacks who call themselves historians. Trump is president because of Obama's disastrous record. Simple.
Yea..yea

Not all, but anybody in academia or the media who dares speak out, immediately gets ostracized by the fascist left. So why would anybody be stupid enough to jeopardize their job or prestige?

According to whom?

Sure....

Wanna start with jobs?

GDP?

The Deficit?

"Economic performance" and Hussein Obama shouldn't be used together. He was so great that the entire rust belt told him to fuck off. How are those numbers, by the actual people of this country. States that hadn't voted republican for four decades turned red. Wake up and smell the rejection. The Left's propaganda failed.

Hardly

No...he is president elect because the barbaric relic overcame a nearly 3 million vote deficit.....

I bet you don't have the slightest idea what the data indicates with respect to Obama;s performance....

According to whom?

Sure....

Wanna start with jobs?

GDP?

The Deficit?

"Economic performance" and Hussein Obama shouldn't be used together. He was so great that the entire rust belt told him to fuck off. How are those numbers, by the actual people of this country. States that hadn't voted republican for four decades turned red. Wake up and smell the rejection. The Left's propaganda failed.

Was the some part of "I don't give a shit about your feels" that you are struggling?

Do you have any idea what happened to unemployment in rust belt states since 2009?

Would you even know where to look? (NO, NOT CNS!)

Name one accomplishment of Obama.

Reversal of The Great Recession

jpg

Amazin', ain't it?
Interesting graph. What doses "Chained dollars" mean?

Two things.....where is the link to this chart so that the data and methods can be checked, and,

If they had elected a stump President, the economy would have grown at that rate.

You have no idea what "chained dollars" are, but you offer pronouncements on the inevitability of recovery?

FRED is the Federal Reserve of St. Louis data base......for GDP the source is BEA, and for Nominal Jobs it is the BLS Establishment survey.....

Now why don't you go over there and learn something...
Post a link to this chart and the data it is based on.
All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

Real Gross Domestic Product

Any other questions?

BTW, you DO understand that you have no established a standard by which you TOO should expect to be held....

Hardly

No...he is president elect because the barbaric relic overcame a nearly 3 million vote deficit.....

I bet you don't have the slightest idea what the data indicates with respect to Obama;s performance....
He is president because he won the electoral vote, which is how the system works. A bunch of illegals in NY or CA (states that issue driver's licenses and state ID's to illegal voters) don't get to speak for the entire country.

Like I said if Obama's job performance was so magnificent all those traditionally Democrat rust belt states wouldn't have turned red after four decades. They must have been pissed off at the SOB and his crooked incumbent. And usually it's a president that goes down as one of the worst in history gets handed such a rejection. Nobody cares what the leftist media says. They didn't on November 8.

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse

Obama created a 70% increase in food stamp use.

No, you have to credit the "job creators" for that. The same ones who recorded record profits

I do. You said Obama created 11 million jobs. I blame Obama for creating millions of more food stamp recipients.

Post the net additions for each category under Obama's predecessor......

No, he's right because the Democrats still control most of the news outlets, the public educational system, and Hollywood. They are in a position to control what the new generations learn and think. Those of us who know the truth will die off after a while. They have been doing this for at least a generation now.

Hardly

He is president because he won the electoral vote, which is how the system works. A bunch of illegals in NY or CA (states that issue driver's licenses and state ID's to illegal voters) don't get to speak for the entire country.

Like I said if Obama's job performance was so magnificent all those traditionally Democrat rust belt states wouldn't have turned red after four decades. They must have been pissed off at the SOB and his crooked incumbent. And usually it's a president that goes down as one of the worst in history gets handed such a rejection. Nobody cares what the leftist media says. They didn't on November 8.

More feels?

Look....you are an uninformed tool of Right Wing Media.......What you have been told to believe is of no importance.....If you have no idea what the actual numbers are, then shut your damned yap and edify yourself....

According to whom?

Sure....

Wanna start with jobs?

GDP?

The Deficit?

Was the some part of "I don't give a shit about your feels" that you are struggling?

Do you have any idea what happened to unemployment in rust belt states since 2009?

Would you even know where to look? (NO, NOT CNS!)
Sure, president Hussein Shithead, Hillary, the media p, and the Democraps refused to own up to their dismal record and kept telling the country how great things were, and the people were watching their cities, jobs, and neighborhoods crumble. Right.

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?
Are you insane?
He caused 8 years of economic decline with his energy policy. The fracking that he and his green-scam ilk opposed actually saved his ass -- a little.
Obamagas was under $2 a gallon

Guess again
Obama gas averaged $3.50 for his first six years as a direct result of his energy policy.
It was $1.35 when he was inaugurated.

Obama gas averaged $3.50 for his first six years as a direct result of his energy policy.

Why don't you proceed to remove any remaining doubt......explain how this is so....

Hardly

More feels?

Look....you are an uninformed tool of Right Wing Media.......What you have been told to believe is of no importance.....If you have no idea what the actual numbers are, then shut your damned yap and edify yourself....
You mean the spin job by the media which fails to tell the country that a record number are out of work and have stopped looking? I'm sure you're going to brag about the so called unemployment numbers which doesn't take into account the tens of millions who lost their jobs and stopped looking. Or slowest growth numbers in decades? Reality and facts on the ground are what dictates satisfaction. People realized Hussein Shithead was a liar and total failure and voted for a change.

Last edited:
One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?
Are you insane?
He caused 8 years of economic decline with his energy policy. The fracking that he and his green-scam ilk opposed actually saved his ass -- a little.
Obamagas was under $2 a gallon

Guess again
It was $1.35 when he was inaugurated.

Yea...we heard that
We stopped hearing once it dropped below $2

Can't wait to see what Trumpgas will cost. Bush gas spent more time above $4 than it did under $2
It dropped below $2 because Obama couldn't stop fracking on lands leased out of his jurisdiction. Meanwhile OPEC maintains enough leverage to have driven it significantly above $2 again. That leverage wouldn't exist if not for Obama energy policy.

Hardly

Yea..yea

Not all, but anybody in academia or the media who dares speak out, immediately gets ostracized by the fascist left. So why would anybody be stupid enough to jeopardize their job or prestige?
Actually, presidential scholars take their jobs quite seriously

Why else would they rate Reagan as high as they do?

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse

Obama created a 70% increase in food stamp use.

No, you have to credit the "job creators" for that. The same ones who recorded record profits

I do. You said Obama created 11 million jobs. I blame Obama for creating millions of more food stamp recipients.

Post the net additions for each category under Obama's predecessor......

Ice, you know things were going along pretty well through 2007, then "they" crashed the housing market. You know that distorted all numbers.

Forum List

Back