Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

He created and sang beautiful music for the entire world to enjoy. What did Biden do, other than kiss Obama's commie ass?

Iceberg already stated it's based on the President's discretion only. That's proof Biden got his the way you stated because he damn sure didn't do anything worthwhile to get it.
He got a law degree and served his country for five years. Those are huuuuuuge accomplishments. While we're at it, let's give Biden a Purple Heart as well. Why not?
48 years of public service, you fucking cretin......
And? What are his accomplishments....
1-?
48 years of public service......

vs.

Singing, hanging with gangsters, and banging underaged girls in the ass....and, of course, spinning Nancy around the Rose Garden...

I know which way I'm leaning...
48 years of being a corrupt leftie politician vs being an American icon and one of the most talented artists in the world. I'm leaning towards the American icon.

A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states

You're a fucking moron........I mean that.........
Your a fucking delusional leftie hack who cannot deal with reality, I mean that.
Name 2 Americans in the electoral college of 3 states....
Hello again leftie douchebag, are you having a problem with the American electoral college system in which Trump won by a landslide?

Landslide? Check out history & see he doesn't rank in the top 70%
Roudy is not much on detail.....or math.....or Reality......maybe if he lost those shades...
States that hadn't voted red in almost did so last November 8. Now keep whining and blame it on anybody but yourselves.

The Russians did it, no wait, it was Comey's fault, but but but we won the popular vote, but but but Hussein Obama was a great president <LOL>, no no, it was the aliens from Area 51...

Your a fucking delusional leftie hack who cannot deal with reality, I mean that.
Hello again leftie douchebag, are you having a problem with the American electoral college system in which Trump won by a landslide?

But if Hillary would have won with the same numbers, I bet the you and the media would have called it the biggest landslide in history, the death of the republican party, blah blah and more blah.
Is that the reason you lied about a "landslide"?
What do you call 306 to 232? A close election? She got pummeled.

But if Hillary would have won with the same numbers, I bet the you and the media would have called it the biggest landslide in history, the death of the republican party, blah blah and more blah.
H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

How can you call it a land slide when after 59 odd elections is was the 13th closest.

Secondly, it is a difference of 37 votes. if 37 more electoral votes went to Hillary, she would have had 269 and that would be 37 fewer Trump votes putting him at 269.

Look, I know even you are embarrassed by the giant orange jacklass you elected but you have no mandate.

H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

How can you call it a land slide when after 59 odd elections is was the 13th closest.

Secondly, it is a difference of 37 votes. if 37 more electoral votes went to Hillary, she would have had 269 and that would be 37 fewer Trump votes putting him at 269.

Look, I know even you are embarrassed by the giant orange jacklass you elected but you have no mandate.
Ahhhh, no, it's a landslide. Admit it, you lost big league...lost the House, Senate, state legislators, governorships, and now the presidency. Remember, this was the year that the Dems thought they had a chance at getting back the Senate?! Hee hee!

Thanks to Obama not only was over a thousand Democrat representative seats lost in the last eight years, not only did the republicans have a record majority of representatives in the house not seen since the 1940's, but in 2018 you'll be looking forward to a much larger number of vulnerable Democrat seats in both the senate and the house. Which will make the 2014 and 2016 Democrat humiliation look minor in comparison.

But I get a feeling that you aren't in the least bit embarassed by the crooked, corrupt, entitled, deceptive witch you guys brought forward as your candidate for the presidency. After all, it's because of those Russians, or Comey, or global warming, or the aliens in Area 51 in New Mexico that all this bad shit happened you guys. LOL

It never gets old.

Ha ha ha. Priceless! Ya gotta love it.

But you better be careful, that clip can very easily cause Democraps like FakeDave obviously suffering from PTSD to go into shock, by reminding them of the world class, historic ass kicking they received on election night.

H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

Ahhhh, no, it's a landslide. Admit it, you lost big league...lost the House, Senate, state legislators, governorships, and now the presidency. Remember, this was the year that the Dems thought they had a chance at getting back the Senate?! Hee hee!

Thanks to Obama not only was over a thousand Democrat representative seats lost in the last eight years, not only did the republicans have a record majority of representatives in the house not seen since the 1940's, but in 2018 you'll be looking forward to a much larger number of vulnerable Democrat seats in both the senate and the house. Which will make the 2014 and 2016 Democrat humiliation look minor in comparison.

But I get a feeling that you aren't in the least bit embarassed by the crooked, corrupt, entitled, deceptive witch you guys brought forward as your candidate for the presidency. After all, it's because of those Russians, or Comey, or global warming, or the aliens in Area 51 in New Mexico that all this bad shit happened you guys. LOL

I really hate to ruin your life so go ahead & believe that Trump won in a landslide. Even though he got slaughtered in the actual vote.

Little o isn't going anywhere. He is going to hold his failed years up as the good old days we should all want to go back to.
Yeah, we're going to miss all those race riots. LOL
o can keep race riots going.

He is giving another good bye speech right now. Is this one good bye a day? It seems more than that.

I hope the good bye speeches slow down after the 20th.
Today he gave Biden a "medal of freedom" why the fuck we don't know, but Biden basically got on his knees and starting worshiping Hussein publicly. But isn't that why president Shithead gave Biden the medal in the first place? So Biden could tell everybody how great Hussein is.

A man who has loyally served his country for five decades?
Ha ha ha. If that was the simple criteria, then tens of millions more would have qualified. What has Biden accomplished personally other than be a leftie hack for a failed president? More evidence that Obama thought he was a dictator like Sadam, he gives a medal to someone that spends about an hour worshipping him in public telling people how great Obama is. LOL

Biden was one of our more distinguished Senators for over thirty years

He is also our greatest Vice President ever

H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

Clearly you are not embarrassed by being a clueless, lying tool....

Roudy,

You compare it to past elections and see where it lands on the scale.......if it ain't towards the top, it ain't a "landslide"...

Ya follah?

What you ASSERT is irrelevant...because we have already DEMONSTRATED that you are an imbecile...

H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

I really hate to ruin your life so go ahead & believe that Trump won in a landslide. Even though he got slaughtered in the actual vote.
That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

Roudy,

You compare it to past elections and see where it lands on the scale.......if it ain't towards the top, it ain't a "landslide"...

Ya follah?

What you ASSERT is irrelevant...because we have already DEMONSTRATED that you are an imbecile...

Considering everything that Trump had stacked against him, including his own party, it makes what he accomplished through hard work and grit even more impressive. But it's truly enjoyable watching you leftie hack nutjobs deny the magnitude of your loss on every level imaginable yet hang on winning the popular vote in the left coast states which does absolutely nothing. Face it, you lost, big league...there wasn't a single thing that had meaning which you guys could hang your commie hats on that is of any consequence when it comes to governing.

H I S T O R Y.

Look it up.

Clearly you are not embarrassed by being a clueless, lying tool....
Awww here's another hack that is having a problem dealing with reality.

Forum List

Back