Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

So all these millions of people "are choosing not to work" eh? Which alternate universe do you guys live in? And you wonder why the Dems keep getting their asses kicked at the polls. It's exactly this kind of logic and outlandish statements.
Let's dispense with this Idiocy now....

You want people to believe that 90 million are "out of work"..... At some point they must have been working...
there are at this time roughly 140 million working....if what you say is true, at some point substantially more Americans must have been employed...

Show me the time that even 155 million were....

Do you have any idea where to look?
There are a record number out of work today because of Obama's failed policies and ideology, and Americans agreed with that assessment last November 8.
Let's ignore what we have already demonstrated is false in favor of considering THIS:
and Americans agreed with that assessment last November 8.

Post the vote totals of these "Americans"..........the actual number of votes Americans cast for each candidate....

Just the numbers, I'll take it from there....
A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states did not want four more disastrous years of Obama. Not including millions of illegals in CA and NY who got to vote because they were issued drivers licenses or had a piece of mail with their name and address on it, which allowed them to vote. Not only was it an electoral landslide, the Dems lost on every level. Obama's legacy was solidly rebuked. There wasn't a single bit of good news for Obama, Hillary, or the Dems in this election. Deal with it.
A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states

You're a fucking moron........I mean that.........
Your a fucking delusional leftie hack who cannot deal with reality, I mean that.

Caucasians make up the greatest raw number of public assistance. So......Please point out the racism...

Raws numbers mean nothing.
Raws numbers mean nothing
For the past 48 hrs....

Read the number. 47.6 million

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

The only thing that 47.6 million shows is the total number using. When idiots like you make statements that more whites are on food stamps than any other, that's misusing raw numbers and you know it. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. No other group, as a proportion to their race, comes close. That's using raw numbers correctly when applied correctly.

Let me repeat....

You're an idiot....

If it hurts when you say stupid things........SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Let me say, I don't give a fuck what a piece of shit NL thinks. If you think it does, you're the idiot.

I'll STFU when you're man enough to shut me up. As for your demand, no. What are you going to do about that, NL?
Why don't you tell everyone what you mean by "NL"........

Go on....

In the largest font available to you........and in bold.....

prove that you're not just another butthurt rebel wannabe.....

Let's dispense with this Idiocy now....

You want people to believe that 90 million are "out of work"..... At some point they must have been working...
there are at this time roughly 140 million working....if what you say is true, at some point substantially more Americans must have been employed...

Show me the time that even 155 million were....

Do you have any idea where to look?
There are a record number out of work today because of Obama's failed policies and ideology, and Americans agreed with that assessment last November 8.
Let's ignore what we have already demonstrated is false in favor of considering THIS:

Post the vote totals of these "Americans"..........the actual number of votes Americans cast for each candidate....

A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states did not want four more disastrous years of Obama. Not including millions of illegals in CA and NY who got to vote because they were issued drivers licenses or had a piece of mail with their name and address on it, which allowed them to vote. Not only was it an electoral landslide, the Dems lost on every level. Obama's legacy was solidly rebuked. There wasn't a single bit of good news for Obama, Hillary, or the Dems in this election. Deal with it.

Your a fucking delusional leftie hack who cannot deal with reality, I mean that.
Name 2 Americans in the electoral college of 3 states....

o can keep race riots going.

He is giving another good bye speech right now. Is this one good bye a day? It seems more than that.

I hope the good bye speeches slow down after the 20th.
Today he gave Biden a "medal of freedom" why the fuck we don't know, but Biden basically got on his knees and starting worshiping Hussein publicly. But isn't that why president Shithead gave Biden the medal in the first place? So Biden could tell everybody how great Hussein is.
Like you could ever be as much as a man as Joe Biden.

You better ruin, your Agent Orange is calling.
Again, what was Joe's great contribution or accomplishment to receive this medal, other than being a good hack for a failed president. He didn't get it because he was a "better man than me". LOL
Trashing Joe Biden? Really?

Joe didn't do a damn thing to earn what he received. That's typical for the left wing mentality.
He graduated from Law School......which means he made it through college....

You?

Raws numbers mean nothing.
For the past 48 hrs....

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

The only thing that 47.6 million shows is the total number using. When idiots like you make statements that more whites are on food stamps than any other, that's misusing raw numbers and you know it. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. No other group, as a proportion to their race, comes close. That's using raw numbers correctly when applied correctly.

Let me repeat....

You're an idiot....

Let me say, I don't give a fuck what a piece of shit NL thinks. If you think it does, you're the idiot.

I'll STFU when you're man enough to shut me up. As for your demand, no. What are you going to do about that, NL?

Go on....

As long as when I do, you'll admit your are one. Deal?

Today he gave Biden a "medal of freedom" why the fuck we don't know, but Biden basically got on his knees and starting worshiping Hussein publicly. But isn't that why president Shithead gave Biden the medal in the first place? So Biden could tell everybody how great Hussein is.

Again, what was Joe's great contribution or accomplishment to receive this medal, other than being a good hack for a failed president. He didn't get it because he was a "better man than me". LOL

Joe didn't do a damn thing to earn what he received. That's typical for the left wing mentality.

You?

Thanks for proving that the only thing he did to get he medal of honor was pucker up to Obama's ass.

o can keep race riots going.

He is giving another good bye speech right now. Is this one good bye a day? It seems more than that.

I hope the good bye speeches slow down after the 20th.

A man who has loyally served his country for five decades?

As a Democrat, he did a disservice to his country by pushing that bullshit agenda.
The agenda whose architect is currently enjoying 55% JARs?

As I've said, when you present yourself as Santa Clause or Robin Hood, it's not hard to be popular. As I've said, being popular doesn't make one good. It's not hard for someone that fits the social experiment concept Liberals wanted to try popular. Obama had a built in characteristic that created that popularity. When you create a situation where those that don't want to provide for themselves don't have to because those that do are forced to provide for them, you'll be popular with the leeches and freeloaders handed something for nothing.

So discretionary federal spending must have risen considerably under Obama then....

Can you show me?

Cause if you can't, I'm obliged to conclude that you are completely full of shit...

You?

He "earned" the Medal of Honor for kissing ass. We both know which ass it was, boy.

For the past 48 hrs....

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

Let me repeat....

You're an idiot....

Go on....

As long as when I do, you'll admit your are one. Deal?
Given that you haven't told us what it means, how can I stipulate to being it?

You don't need me for this.......stop waffling.....show your colors, inbred fuckstick......

You?
Got nothing again I see? Is "graduating from law school" one of the criterias for getting a medal? You're an idiot.

You?

He "earned" the Medal of Honor for kissing ass. We both know which ass it was, boy.
Remember the VP who ended HIS gig with JARs of 13%?

You?
Got nothing again I see? Is "graduating from law school" one of the criterias for getting a medal? You're an idiot.
"Criteria" is plural, you fucking cretin....

those awards are ENTIRELY at POTUS discretion...

What did Frank Sinatra do to earn his?

Name 2 Americans in the electoral college of 3 states....
Hello again leftie douchebag, are you having a problem with the American electoral college system in which Trump won by a landslide?

You?

He created and sang beautiful music for the entire world to enjoy. What did Biden do, other than kiss Obama's commie ass?

As a Democrat, he did a disservice to his country by pushing that bullshit agenda.

As I've said, when you present yourself as Santa Clause or Robin Hood, it's not hard to be popular. As I've said, being popular doesn't make one good. It's not hard for someone that fits the social experiment concept Liberals wanted to try popular. Obama had a built in characteristic that created that popularity. When you create a situation where those that don't want to provide for themselves don't have to because those that do are forced to provide for them, you'll be popular with the leeches and freeloaders handed something for nothing.

So discretionary federal spending must have risen considerably under Obama then....

Can you show me?

Cause if you can't, I'm obliged to conclude that you are completely full of shit...

After Six Years of Obamanomics: Five Things You Need to Know

#4 will provide the proof. I noticed you gave yourself the coward's way out by using "considerably". That means you can claim that increases weren't considerable. Hate to break it to you but one penny more spent on programs where one group is forced to fund something for another is considerable in itself especially when you bleeding hearts claim you care so much but go about funding what you say you believe in through mandates on others.

You?

He kissed Obama's ass for 8 years. That must be one.

That you admit it's based on Presidential discretion prove that Obama must like having his ass kissed.

You?

Remember the VP who ended HIS gig with JARs of 13%?

Again, like the typical idiot, you equate good and popular. People that do good things aren't always the most popular. Doing good involves expecting things from people that may not want to do them. Popular comes from not holding people to a standard to which they don't want to live up to yet still getting the rewards as if they actually did.

You?

He created and sang beautiful music for the entire world to enjoy. What did Biden do, other than kiss Obama's commie ass?

Iceberg already stated it's based on the President's discretion only. That's proof Biden got his the way you stated because he damn sure didn't do anything worthwhile to get it.

You?

Iceberg already stated it's based on the President's discretion only. That's proof Biden got his the way you stated because he damn sure didn't do anything worthwhile to get it.
He got a law degree and served his country for five years. Those are huuuuuuge accomplishments. While we're at it, let's give Biden a Purple Heart as well. Why not?

Can you show me?

After Six Years of Obamanomics: Five Things You Need to Know

I noticed you gave yourself the coward's way out by using "considerably". That means you can claim that increases weren't considerable. Hate to break it to you but one penny more spent on programs where one group is forced to fund something for another is considerable in itself especially when you bleeding hearts claim you care so much but go about funding what you say you believe in through mandates on others.

Sure......let me first point out that ANYONE citing the Gateway Pundit on economics is a fucking idiot...

My challenge:

Your response:

#4 will provide the proof.
And with what, pray tell, is #4 concerned?

A record number of people have been on Medicaid (72 million or 1 out of 4 Americans) and Medicare (more than 47 million Americans) during Obama’s presidency. When Obama entered office in 2009, 31.9 million individuals received food stamp benefits. As of January 2015, 46 million people received food stamps for a 44% increase in food stamp usage since Obama took over and record numbers. Food stamp users had topped 46 million for 38 straight months as of January 2015.

Let's not forget where we began...

So discretionary federal spending must have risen considerably

So in what category do we find the items listed in this "#4"?

Direct spending, also known as mandatory spending, refers to spending enacted by law, but not dependent on an annual or periodic appropriation bill. Most mandatory spending consists of entitlement programs such as Social Security benefits, Medicare, and Medicaid.

Expenditures in the United States federal budget - Wikipedia

Mandatory spending is spending that Congress legislates outside of the annual appropriations process, usually less than once a year. It is dominated by the well-known earned-benefit programs Social Security and Medicare. It also includes widely used safety net programs like the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps), and a significant amount of federal spending on transportation, among other things.

Many mandatory programs' spending levels are determined by eligibility rules. For example, Congress decides to create a program like Social Security. It then sets criteria for determining who is eligible to receive benefits from the program, and benefit levels for people who are eligible. The amount of money spent on Social Security each year is then determined by how many people are eligible and apply for benefits.

Congress therefore does not decide each year to increase or decrease the budget for Social Security or other earned benefit programs. Instead, it periodically reviews the eligibility rules and may change them in order to exclude or include more people, or offer more or less generous benefits to those who are eligible, and therefore change the amount spent on the program.

Mandatory spending makes up nearly two-thirds of the total federal budget. Social Security alone comprises more than a third of mandatory spending and around 23 percent of the total federal budget. Medicare makes up an additional 23 percent of mandatory spending and 15 percent of the total federal budget.

Federal Spending: Where Does the Money Go

If it is MANDATORY, it is NOT DISCRETIONARY.

Ya follah, Inbred Fuckstick?

Forum List

Back