Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Read the question again......nah......fuck it......

There are 3 different surveys which measure employment growth.....those are just the DIRECT measures......then we have trends in nominal and real wages, state and federal tax collections, job openings, initial claims, voluntary quits...This could go on for a while.....

The bottom line?

The jobs data isn't compiled with "claims", it is a carefully produced set of data series with redundant checks...

savvy, Cleetus?

Read the number. 47.6 million on food stamps while a claim of job creation is being made.

Your little boy can't lie well either.
Keep slinging those slurs you ignorant piece of shit.

Working people can qualify for food stamps. How did you get ths fucking stupid. Your racism seems to indicate that you were inbred, are you from WV?
Caucasians make up the greatest raw number of public assistance. So......Please point out the racism...

Raws numbers mean nothing.
Raws numbers mean nothing
For the past 48 hrs....

Read the number. 47.6 million

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

The only thing that 47.6 million shows is the total number using. When idiots like you make statements that more whites are on food stamps than any other, that's misusing raw numbers and you know it. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. No other group, as a proportion to their race, comes close. That's using raw numbers correctly when applied correctly.

Little o isn't going anywhere. He is going to hold his failed years up as the good old days we should all want to go back to.
Yeah, we're going to miss all those race riots. LOL
o can keep race riots going.

He is giving another good bye speech right now. Is this one good bye a day? It seems more than that.

I hope the good bye speeches slow down after the 20th.
Today he gave Biden a "medal of freedom" why the fuck we don't know, but Biden basically got on his knees and starting worshiping Hussein publicly. But isn't that why president Shithead gave Biden the medal in the first place? So Biden could tell everybody how great Hussein is.

A man who has loyally served his country for five decades?

As a Democrat, he did a disservice to his country by pushing that bullshit agenda.

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.

Reversal of The Great Recession

jpg

Amazin', ain't it?
Then why did so many people vote for Trump?

How many voted for Trump, and how many voted for the other gu.....I mean, gal?

Just the numbers, please....we'll figure out which is larger...
Are we including the millions of illegal votes for Hillary?
Sure...and all the Russian votes for Trump....

Easy isn't it.......just assert it, et voila, it is so....

"All Trump supporters live in their parents' basement and never get off the couch."

I'm getting good at this..

Little o isn't going anywhere. He is going to hold his failed years up as the good old days we should all want to go back to.

He is giving another good bye speech right now. Is this one good bye a day? It seems more than that.

Today he gave Biden a "medal of freedom" why the fuck we don't know, but Biden basically got on his knees and starting worshiping Hussein publicly. But isn't that why president Shithead gave Biden the medal in the first place? So Biden could tell everybody how great Hussein is.

As a Democrat, he did a disservice to his country by pushing that bullshit agenda.
The agenda whose architect is currently enjoying 55% JARs?

Read the number. 47.6 million on food stamps while a claim of job creation is being made.

Your little boy can't lie well either.

Working people can qualify for food stamps. How did you get ths fucking stupid. Your racism seems to indicate that you were inbred, are you from WV?
Caucasians make up the greatest raw number of public assistance. So......Please point out the racism...

For the past 48 hrs....

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

The only thing that 47.6 million shows is the total number using. When idiots like you make statements that more whites are on food stamps than any other, that's misusing raw numbers and you know it. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. No other group, as a proportion to their race, comes close. That's using raw numbers correctly when applied correctly.

Let me repeat....

You're an idiot....

If it hurts when you say stupid things........SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

LMAO stopped a depression , dude we are so far down the rabbit hole we aren't ever getting out of it. There is a global economic collapse taking place right now, and it isn't over yet either.
Why do you think Mexico is going under, Venezuela already tanked among a few other Countries.

He didn't save jack nor chit.
Crisis Averted
Without Obama's determined leadership, I am not certain the U.S. and the global economy would have averted a multi-year depression that would have devastated the well being of both current and future generations. His balanced analytical approach -- along with his calmness, dignity and intellect -- served as important anchors at a time of unusual fluidity for the world. The U.S. economy created 15 million jobs during the Obama recovery, significantly outperforming other advanced economies. The impact of his legacy will continuously grow, as will appreciation for what he has accomplished and how he has done so. I just wish he had inherited a less-troubling economy and a less-dysfunctional Congress. MOHAMED A. EL-ERIAN

Bloomberg View Columnists Say Farewell to the Chief

And before you even THINK about running your yap....

Mohamed El-Erian is smarter than you....

Much, much smarter than you....

Like you could ever be as much as a man as Joe Biden.

You better ruin, your Agent Orange is calling.

Ha ha ha. If that was the simple criteria, then tens of millions more would have qualified. What has Biden accomplished personally other than be a leftie hack for a failed president? More evidence that Obama thought he was a dictator like Sadam, he gives a medal to someone that spends about an hour worshipping him in public telling people how great Obama is. LOL

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

LMAO stopped a depression , dude we are so far down the rabbit hole we aren't ever getting out of it. There is a global economic collapse taking place right now, and it isn't over yet either.
Why do you think Mexico is going under, Venezuela already tanked among a few other Countries.

What kind of rabbit hole do you live in?

We have the strongest economy in the world

Thanks President Obama
What kind of planet do you live on? American people thought differently on November 8, over 70% believed we were on the wrong track, and that's why Obama's legacy was rejected. Disconnected need to stop telling Americans what to think, people can see the truth with their own eyes and are experiencing it personally.

Again, what was Joe's great contribution or accomplishment to receive this medal, other than being a good hack for a failed president. He didn't get it because he was a "better man than me". LOL

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Thanks President Obama
What kind of planet do you live on? American people thought differently on November 8, over 70% believed we were on the wrong track, and that's why Obama's legacy was rejected. Disconnected need to stop telling Americans what to think, people can see the truth with their own eyes and are experiencing it personally.

But Obama's had a much higher ranking than did Congress so why do you blame Obama & not Congress?

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Thanks President Obama

But Obama's had a much higher ranking than did Congress so why do you blame Obama & not Congress?
Denial isn't a river in Egypt. The same corrupt polling organizations that said Hillary will win also came up with Obama's fake approval numbers. But we aren't talking about approval numbers, over 70% of Americans thought we were in the wrong track, economically, domestically,many internationally. That's why Obama's legacy was rejected. Deal with it.

Again, what was Joe's great contribution or accomplishment to receive this medal, other than being a good hack for a failed president. He didn't get it because he was a "better man than me". LOL
Trashing Joe Biden? Really?

LOL, what is he, another leftie messiah that is beyond critique? I am asking if you can come up with a legitimate reason that Hussein Obama once again acted like a dictator and gave his VP a medal of freedom. What "outstanding accomplishment" was acheived for Biden to get the highest civilian award?

Last edited:

The agenda whose architect is currently enjoying 55% JARs?

As I've said, when you present yourself as Santa Clause or Robin Hood, it's not hard to be popular. As I've said, being popular doesn't make one good. It's not hard for someone that fits the social experiment concept Liberals wanted to try popular. Obama had a built in characteristic that created that popularity. When you create a situation where those that don't want to provide for themselves don't have to because those that do are forced to provide for them, you'll be popular with the leeches and freeloaders handed something for nothing.

Joe didn't do a damn thing to earn what he received. That's typical for the left wing mentality.

For the past 48 hrs....

LGlxG_4e95s.jpg

Let me repeat....

You're an idiot....

If it hurts when you say stupid things........SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Let me say, I don't give a fuck what a piece of shit NL thinks. If you think it does, you're the idiot.

I'll STFU when you're man enough to shut me up. As for your demand, no. What are you going to do about that, NL?

LOL, what is he, another leftie messiah that is beyond critique? I am asking if you can come up with a legitimate reason that Hussein Obama once acted like a dictator and gave his VP a medal of freedom. What "outstanding accomplishment" was acheived for Biden to get the highest civilian award?

How about some critique? Where is it? Other than your hatred for Obama & anyone near him.

LOL, what is he, another leftie messiah that is beyond critique? I am asking if you can come up with a legitimate reason that Hussein Obama once acted like a dictator and gave his VP a medal of freedom. What "outstanding accomplishment" was acheived for Biden to get the highest civilian award?

How about some critique? Where is it? Other than your hatred for Obama & anyone near him.
So, got nothing again? What did Joe Biden do to accomplish the highest civilian award? Obama just devalued another American institution and tradition by giving Biden this undeserved award.

View attachment 105931 What do you mean "couldn't find a job?" Not in the Labor Force simply means that the person is not working and not currently looking for work. We're talking 50 million disabled and people over, 14 million full time students. Add in stay home spouses, independently wealthy, early retirees.
Take a look at the breakdown yourself:

So all these millions of people "are choosing not to work" eh? Which alternate universe do you guys live in? And you wonder why the Dems keep getting their asses kicked at the polls. It's exactly this kind of logic and outlandish statements.
Let's dispense with this Idiocy now....

You want people to believe that 90 million are "out of work"..... At some point they must have been working...
there are at this time roughly 140 million working....if what you say is true, at some point substantially more Americans must have been employed...

Show me the time that even 155 million were....

Do you have any idea where to look?
There are a record number out of work today because of Obama's failed policies and ideology, and Americans agreed with that assessment last November 8.
Let's ignore what we have already demonstrated is false in favor of considering THIS:
and Americans agreed with that assessment last November 8.

Post the vote totals of these "Americans"..........the actual number of votes Americans cast for each candidate....

Just the numbers, I'll take it from there....
A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states did not want four more disastrous years of Obama. Not including millions of illegals in CA and NY who got to vote because they were issued drivers licenses or had a piece of mail with their name and address on it, which allowed them to vote. Not only was it an electoral landslide, the Dems lost on every level. Obama's legacy was solidly rebuked. There wasn't a single bit of good news for Obama, Hillary, or the Dems in this election. Deal with it.
A majority of Americans in the electoral college of 50 states

You're a fucking moron........I mean that.........

Forum List

Back