Obama sure lied to NASA

Its a great move by Obama to cripple NASA's space mission ability. After all, their new goal is to make Muslims feel good about themselves and their scientific contributions. Obama said so, remember? We dont need shuttles to make Muslims feel good. Good move Mr. President.

I would have given you more credit than to buy into the kind of hysterics and hyperbole demonstrated in that post. Seriously? In order to make Muslims feel better? And you lend any credence to that kind of fanatical poppycock?

Why are these clear headed conservatives posting here tonight? Every one on the last two pages are excellent.

Your sarcasm is due noted and sadly, right on the money. Imagine, what you have posted there. A US President doing that. It is maddening and tragic as well.

And to reflect back how so many things about us and what we have done as first in the world, and now this.

Good post.

Robert

I like diving but we don't do much of it here in Las Vegas. So of course, I'll have to Pay Another Diving Instructor to verify I don't hold my breath while surfacing quickly and can find that regulator thingy because we're thinking of moving to Belize after my daughter goes off to college. Oh well.
So your answer is directly contradictory to the overwhelming majority of Republicans in congress who just blocked Obama's efforts to end the subsidies. Definition of Irony: Obama was trying to exercise Conservatism and the GOP stopped him!
As far as the NASA tech that you have in the ribcage, most Conservatives would argue that it could have been developed better and more efficiently by private industry - until Obama cuts funds - then all of a sudden it's critical to US kickassiness.

So you're a rather progressive and independent example of a Conservative. I had many such friends (a few of whom worked for NASA) when I lived in Houston.
Glad you're healthy. It's rare to find someone here who is intelligent enough to disagree with a person of differing opinions, without instantly insulting or labeling them. Refreshing.

Jesus, that is hysterical:

"I like diving but we don't do much of it here in Las Vegas. So of course, I'll have to Pay Another Diving Instructor to verify I don't hold my breath while surfacing quickly and can find that regulator thingy because we're thinking of moving to Belize after my daughter goes off to college. Oh well."

The PADI metaphor, too funny. True as well. That thingy, ah, your 2nd stage I believe.....hahahahahaha.

Before you go to Belize come down to Majahual, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, not more than 45 KM south of you there and stay at my place and check it out and then head out to Belize and then see that for yourself. My roommate maidens Olvia and Theresa go there to Orange Walk to do heavy shopping. Cool place, city and country.

You are welcome anytime whether I am there or not. And is is a large, long pueblo style home 400 years old I bought for $2340 back 20 years ago. Cool place. Its right on the ocean. Taxes for me there is $166 per year, and has went up from $99 in 20 years...........ouch.....heehee

Great post diver boy......haha

Robert

Sure, we'll pop in for a visit. We have friends all over the world and are always up for making new ones. We're talking about stopping by San Luis Potosi to visit friends before going to Belize anyway. So another stop sounds fun! We've got from June - August to bop around and I can work from anywhere with the internet and cell phone service.

Its a great move by Obama to cripple NASA's space mission ability. After all, their new goal is to make Muslims feel good about themselves and their scientific contributions. Obama said so, remember? We dont need shuttles to make Muslims feel good. Good move Mr. President.

I would have given you more credit than to buy into the kind of hysterics and hyperbole demonstrated in that post. Seriously? In order to make Muslims feel better? And you lend any credence to that kind of fanatical poppycock?

Why are these clear headed conservatives posting here tonight? Every one on the last two pages are excellent.

Your sarcasm is due noted and sadly, right on the money. Imagine, what you have posted there. A US President doing that. It is maddening and tragic as well.

And to reflect back how so many things about us and what we have done as first in the world, and now this.

Good post.

Robert

I like diving but we don't do much of it here in Las Vegas. So of course, I'll have to Pay Another Diving Instructor to verify I don't hold my breath while surfacing quickly and can find that regulator thingy because we're thinking of moving to Belize after my daughter goes off to college. Oh well.
So your answer is directly contradictory to the overwhelming majority of Republicans in congress who just blocked Obama's efforts to end the subsidies. Definition of Irony: Obama was trying to exercise Conservatism and the GOP stopped him!
As far as the NASA tech that you have in the ribcage, most Conservatives would argue that it could have been developed better and more efficiently by private industry - until Obama cuts funds - then all of a sudden it's critical to US kickassiness.

So you're a rather progressive and independent example of a Conservative. I had many such friends (a few of whom worked for NASA) when I lived in Houston.
Glad you're healthy. It's rare to find someone here who is intelligent enough to disagree with a person of differing opinions, without instantly insulting or labeling them. Refreshing.

"I like diving but we don't do much of it here in Las Vegas. So of course, I'll have to Pay Another Diving Instructor to verify I don't hold my breath while surfacing quickly and can find that regulator thingy because we're thinking of moving to Belize after my daughter goes off to college. Oh well."

The PADI metaphor, too funny. True as well. That thingy, ah, your 2nd stage I believe.....hahahahahaha.

Before you go to Belize come down to Majahual, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, not more than 45 KM south of you there and stay at my place and check it out and then head out to Belize and then see that for yourself. My roommate maidens Olvia and Theresa go there to Orange Walk to do heavy shopping. Cool place, city and country.

You are welcome anytime whether I am there or not. And is is a large, long pueblo style home 400 years old I bought for $2340 back 20 years ago. Cool place. Its right on the ocean. Taxes for me there is $166 per year, and has went up from $99 in 20 years...........ouch.....heehee

Robert

Sure, we'll pop in for a visit. We have friends all over the world and are always up for making new ones. We're talking about stopping by San Luis Potosi to visit friends before going to Belize anyway. So another stop sounds fun! We've got from June - August to bop around and I can work from anywhere with the internet and cell phone service.

You got it! I'm obviously Robert and would like to know you are? I am on 14 El Amor Real, Majahual, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, MX. I also can be anywhere on the planet in 20 hours. I can also meet you there if I know you are coming within a few weeks.

The Pueblo was built due to the invasion of Pizarro. It is 22' x 105' long. It can host many. The Ocean/beach is 260 feet away. Tina's Cantina is next door. REal fish tacos they have.

Good posts today and last night.

Bring everyone, family, plenty of room. Olivia and Theresa, my roomies, are great hosts and you have do nothing--they will take care of everything. The girls live 100+ feet away in the far west end, and I live in the room area at the opposite end, beach side. When I took Audrey there for the time, she and the girls remodeled as girls do and it looks killer cool. Tile floor, abobe walls, 3 feet thick (Hurricanes), adobe and terra cotta roof.

Bless,

Robert

Last edited:

Good post.

Robert

Robert

You got it! I'm obviously Robert and would like to know you are? I am on 14 El Amor Real, Majahual, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, MX. I also can be anywhere on the planet in 20 hours. I can also meet you there if I know you are coming within a few weeks.

The Pueblo was built due to the invasion of Pizarro. It is 22' x 105' long. It can host many. The Ocean/beach is 260 feet away. Tina's Cantina is next door. REal fish tacos they have.

Bring everyone, family, plenty of room. Olivia and Theresa, my roomies, are great hosts and you have do nothing--they will take care of everything.

Bless,

Robert

Cool. I think our corporate website is on my profile - I forget but I sent you my contact info to your yahopo account. Cheers, FS

Cool. I think our corporate website is on my profile - I forget but I sent you my contact info to your yahopo account. Cheers, FS

Wonderful but I don't think I got it. You have to use my name like, Hi Robert, from diver boy, or it goes in the spam can. I will watch for it today or whenever you send it.

Also, since you are one of the few here who can travel and do, do you ever get down to Florida?

Also, my Techna 2100 B regulator, two 80 feet cylinders, power fins, mask, wetsuit(s), knives, weights, masks, gloves if needed, are all there for suiting up and heading to the water. There is a reef about 600 feet offshore that is out of the water at low tide and is a great place to get a few days of big shrimp. Good shrimp!

[email protected]

Wonderful.

Robert

Wonderful but I don't think I got it. You have to use my name like, Hi Robert, from diver boy, or it goes in the spam can. I will watch for it today or whenever you send it.

Also, since you are one of the few here who can travel and do, do you ever get down to Florida?

Also, my Techna 2100 B regulator, two 80 feet cylinders, power fins, mask, wetsuit(s), knives, weights, masks, gloves if needed, are all there for suiting up and heading to the water. There is a reef about 600 feet offshore that is out of the water at low tide and is a great place to get a few days of big shrimp. Good shrimp!

[email protected]

Wonderful.

Robert

Here's our site: Shelton_Steele

You can always reach me there. Cheers, FS

[email protected]

Wonderful.

Robert

Here's our site: Shelton_Steele

You can always reach me there. Cheers, FS

Excellent. Will make contact through there then and its bookmarked. Great company you have and its premise. Well done.

Robert

50533268.jpg

STS-129, Atlantis, at T+44 Seconds and counting.......all systems nominal...-----All Rights Reserved, Copyright, 2012

This is the second to the Last painting I am working on for the series "The Last Triumph" and is a 34"x66", digital/oil

This is what we do, and it is intriguing that the hail of our prowess has been lost on the democratic driven government, and replaced with a social-giveaway mentality and a great lie of surrender of what we have been, verses where we are headed; e.i. "ME"

A delusion of what we did and do in the ides of all for one, one for all.

The social engineering will not work and speed our fail.

Now, we express our prowess by going to orbit on a once Nemsis, The Russian Space Program, which is flourishing. So terribly embarrising. It is truly outrageous. It is shameful and a disgrace to the rest of us!

Hail, Atlantis

Robert

Good post.

Robert

Robert

Bring everyone, family, plenty of room. Olivia and Theresa, my roomies, are great hosts and you have do nothing--they will take care of everything. The girls live 100+ feet away in the far west end, and I live in the room area at the opposite end, beach side. When I took Audrey there for the time, she and the girls remodeled as girls do and it looks killer cool. Tile floor, abobe walls, 3 feet thick (Hurricanes), adobe and terra cotta roof.

Bless,

Robert

you are so completely full of shit.

Bless,

Robert

Dude, not to get between a lover's quarrel here but you seem to have um, "feelings" toward Robert. This entire thread, all you've done is post about him.
I have a few Conservatives who do that with me. Apparently i've ruffled their feathers somewhere in the past, so now Koshergirl, CaliGirl and Oddball jump into every thread I post on, and comment about nothing but l'il ol' me! Seems like they take this place a liiiitle too seriously or maybe they're just damaged goods.

Have you considered the possibility that, that is how you come off? That you seem exactly like Oddball and CaliforniaGirl? jus sayin'

Might I inquire as to why you are so obssessed with Robert?

Let it go dude. Life is great! Go surfing! Get laid! Eat chocolate peanut butter ice cream! Or do what I do with my little followers! Offer them Hugs & Kisses and tell them you want to be their BFF!

Bless,

Robert

Dude, not to get between a lover's quarrel here but you seem to have um, "feelings" toward Robert. This entire thread, all you've done is post about him.
I have a few Conservatives who do that with me. Apparently i've ruffled their feathers somewhere in the past, so now Koshergirl, CaliGirl and Oddball jump into every thread I post on, and comment about nothing but l'il ol' me! Seems like they take this place a liiiitle too seriously or maybe they're just damaged goods.

Have you considered the possibility that, that is how you come off? That you seem exactly like Oddball and CaliforniaGirl? jus sayin'

Let it go dude. Life is great! Go surfing! Get laid! Eat chocolate peanut butter ice cream! Or do what I do with my little followers! Offer them Hugs & Kisses and tell them you want to be their BFF!

Thank you. When he called me a pussy, I offered to pay his way here and visit and go out to some Aztec ruins and see if I am, in fact, a "pussy" whatever that means.

He just flamed more.

Here is the deal about this imp: There are 8 from here writing to me over at yahoo and telling me the whole tale on this woo-woo. Seems he has his own bed of nails to lie on so he is really fucked up. They rail, but why they don't report to Meister the same thing here is beyond me. Oh well. The ignore list works great unless you WANT to see what they post.

The other thing is he seems to be empty of intelligence, posting the same thing over and over. Over the years of this internet program, I note that the ones that flame the most heinous, are actually looking into a mirror at themselves, since normal people do not do that in any venue, regardless. He may be also haunted at him himself or scared shitless.

That is what litigation is for I guess. Too funny.

Thank you,

Robert

Thank you. When he called me a pussy, I offered to pay his way here and visit and go out to some Aztec ruins and see if I am, in fact, a "pussy" whatever that means.

He just flamed more.

Here is the deal about this imp: There are 8 from here writing to me over at yahoo and telling me the whole tale on this woo-woo. Seems he has his own bed of nails to lie on so he is really fucked up. They rail, but why they don't report to Meister the same thing here is beyond me. Oh well. The ignore list works great unless you WANT to see what they post.

The other thing is he seems to be empty of intelligence, posting the same thing over and over. Over the years of this internet program, I note that the ones that flame the most heinous, are actually looking into a mirror at themselves, since normal people do not do that in any venue, regardless. He may be also haunted at him himself or scared shitless.

Thank you,

Robert

Yeah I feel ya. I have my own little fan club - one of whom is on your friends list - California Girl. Any time i post into a thread they come in an post.... wait for it.... wait for it.... "He is neither Independent nor Logical". I guess that was creative the first few dozen times but has lost some of its' luster since. Then they go on to claim that I am a flaming Liberal shill because I have a mix of both Liberal and Conservative views (I happen to call people with all Conservative views "Conservatives" nbut that's just me).
The point being that, just like your little puppy dog, they follow me around and post about me, instead of topics or issues.
I actually find them entertaining sometimes and make sure that I end any response to them with:

Hugs & Kisses,
Your BFF

They just love that. :)

another threat? Interesting.

He just flamed more.

Here is the deal about this imp: There are 8 from here writing to me over at yahoo and telling me the whole tale on this woo-woo. Seems he has his own bed of nails to lie on so he is really fucked up.
Really? I pass myself off as an artist, steal others works and claim credit for the copyrighted works of others, like you do? Link to those posts please?

They rail, but why they don't report to Meister the same thing here is beyond me. Oh well. The ignore list works great unless you WANT to see what they post.
In case you've not heard, Meister is not a mod any longer. Please, I insist you report ANY of my posts you deem reportable.

The other thing is he seems to be empty of intelligence...
This, coming from a man who in the same post, claims that a work of 'art' he is currently working on completing is already in the Smithsonian collection and on display!

...posting the same thing over and over. Over the years of this internet program, I note that the ones that flame the most heinous, are actually looking into a mirror at themselves, since normal people do not do that in any venue, regardless. He may be also haunted at him himself or scared shitless.
Let me guess, you also have a degree in psychology, right? :rofl:

As I have said every time you make that threat... fucking sue me, you fraud.
Thank you,

Robert

My comments in BLUE above.

He just flamed more.

Here is the deal about this imp: There are 8 from here writing to me over at yahoo and telling me the whole tale on this woo-woo. Seems he has his own bed of nails to lie on so he is really fucked up.
Really? I pass myself off as an artist, steal others works and claim credit for the copyrighted works of others, like you do? Link to those posts please?

They rail, but why they don't report to Meister the same thing here is beyond me. Oh well. The ignore list works great unless you WANT to see what they post.
In case you've not heard, Meister is not a mod any longer. Please, I insist you report ANY of my posts you deem reportable.

This, coming from a man who in the same post, claims that a work of 'art' he is currently working on completing is already in the Smithsonian collection and on display!

...posting the same thing over and over. Over the years of this internet program, I note that the ones that flame the most heinous, are actually looking into a mirror at themselves, since normal people do not do that in any venue, regardless. He may be also haunted at him himself or scared shitless.

Thank you,

Robert

Okay so then my guess is that you think Robert is a really great guy with sound views on politics, you simply doubt the veracity of his claims about being an artist for NASA.
Would that about sum it up?

He just flamed more.

Thank you,

Robert

Okay so then my guess is that you think Robert is a really great guy with sound views on politics, you simply doubt the veracity of his claims about being an artist for NASA.

Hardly. I think he's a complete fraud in all aspects of his existence on this board, as is was on every other forum I found him on online. He is a liar and a thief (took credit for someone elses work on another thread... proven by two different posters).
THAT, about sums it up.

Hardly. I think he's a complete fraud in all aspects of his existence on this board, as is was on every other forum I found him on online. He is a liar and a thief (took credit for someone elses work on another thread... proven by two different posters).
THAT, about sums it up.

Ahhhhhh. I get it now. I've seen this before!
His artistic nature. The romantic lifestyle of exotic Mexico and faraway travel. The Indiana Jones quality about him.
You're attracted to him!
"The object of our affection, when unrequited, is quickly transformed into the object of our ire."

Truer words were never written.

Forum List

Back