Obama The birth certificate ?

The same talking over and over again ....no chance of advancing with a response to the question about the vidéo ask by LA RAM FAN ...it's a dead end.
yeah agent syriously can only shit on the floor in defeat like the monkey troll he is.His boss sure pays him big bucks for the constant ass beatings he gets here.:badgrin: Its funny watching him post that letter from the state of hawaii over and over and over again and then claim that proves he is a citizen ignoring the state of hawaaii saying that is the same thing as the fox being asked to guard the henhouse. I will take independent researchers that are experts on forgery saying it is a forgery over people on the governments payroll saying it is legitmate anyday of the year.:badgrin: as you sso well said,he wont watch the video because he only sees what he WANTS to see.

The same talking over and over again ....no chance of advancing with a response to the question about the vidéo ask by LA RAM FAN ...it's a dead end.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is all syriously does over and over again-:9: he did it FIVE times in a row.:biggrin:

How about this thread proceeds with you apologizing for posting a fake birth certificate as his genuine Kenyan birth certificate?
Why sould i apologize my thread is successful...

How about this thread proceeds with you apologizing for posting a fake birth certificate as his genuine Kenyan birth certificate?

You are proud of the lies you posted

I say from the beginning that i pass a link from one of my member this member is not a clown he know what is talking about...sure if it is a big fraud if it is a fake, it's a big thing, well i don't say that it is d'accord avec toi.
But the vidéo from LA RAM FAN with the birth certificat of Hawaii is disturbing

Last edited:

I say from the beginning that i pass a link from one of my member this member is not a clown he know what is talking about...sure if it is a big fraud if it is a fake, it's a big thing, well i don't say that it is d'accord avec toi.

and the paid shill farted three times in a row just before you posted.:biggrin:
:9::9::9:

You should apologize for posting a bullshit Kenyan birth certificate in your OP. Does veracity mean anything to you?

It matters not where you get your information from. You're the one posting it here; you're the one responsible for the content of your posts. So either you possess the character required to own up for when you post lies, even if wittingly, or you're just a troll. Which is it?

It matters not where you get your information from. You're the one posting it here; you're the one responsible for the content of your posts. So either you possess the character required to own up for when you post lies, even if wittingly, or you're just a troll. Which is it?
This information is on the net everybody could get to it ( it's not top secret) and there were a lot of talking about that Trump him self did say in the past that the Président was not born in the USA so please take it easy and do me a favor response about the vidéo propose by LA RAM FAN because now we all know that for you the birth Certificat from Kenya is a fake but what about the vidéo ?

This information is on the net everybody could get to it ?

upload_2016-10-12_9-14-3.jpeg

I say from the beginning that i pass a link from one of my member this member is not a clown he know what is talking about.g

And at the beginning I posted reasonable responses pointing out that you were 8 years late to the Birther party- and I gave you links to a site that refutes all of the Birther idiocy, and showed you how the State of Hawaii had stated repeatedly that Barack Obama was born there.

Once you had that information you continued on- so after you have been led to the facts- and still don't accept them- then you are just a Birther.

View attachment 93173
Listen you don't seem to understand what i am saying may be it because of my very bad English ...my response was that the information was not top secret everyone could have get to it...i did'nt say that it was true.
And the net is full of bullshit but not only (Tiens fache1-775599.gif ) there! i ask again What about the vidéo of LA RAM FAN ?

This information is on the net everybody could get to it ( it's not top secret) and there were a lot of talking about that Trump him self did say in the past that the Président was not born in the USA so please take it easy and do me a favor response about the vidéo propose by LA RAM FAN because now we all know that for you the birth Certificat from Kenya is a fake but what about the vidéo ?
Again, where it comes from is irrelevant. What is relevant to this forum is that you posted it here and touted it as evidence Obama was born in Kenya. That you apparently reject apologizing for attempting to dupe your audience here reveals much about you and your lack of character.

As far as that video, I already commented on it earlier. You chose to ignore my response.

View attachment 93173
Listen you don't seem to understand what i am saying may be it because of my very bad English ...my response was that the information was not top secret everyone could have get to it...i did'nt say that it was true.
And the net is full of bullshit but not only (Tiens View attachment 93177 ) there! i ask again What about the vidéo of LA RAM FAN ?

why do you keep asking him when he has proven in spades he wont watch it and all keeps doing is farting in your thread everytime he opens his mouth>

View attachment 93173
And the net is full of bullshit but not only (Tiens View attachment 93177 ) there! i ask again What about the vidéo of LA RAM FAN ?

why do you keep asking him when he has proven in spades he wont watch it and all keeps doing is farting in your thread everytime he opens his mouth>

Birthers- Trumpsters.....LOL

View attachment 93173

That was Lincoln that said that. Not Washington.

Duh.

Forum List

Back