Obama the Lawless

[

"One big difference between then and now, though, is that everyone assumed a ruling against the mandate would be no better than 5-4. Obama had four liberal justices in the bag for his position, as usual; the only question was whether they could get one conservative. Per Moe Lane, the word from SCOTUSblog about this morning’s arguments is that even some of the liberals seem ready to abandon ship."
Sure sounds like the Supreme Court?s going to rule against Obama on recess appointments « Hot Air

It might also be irrelevent. Since Reid deployed the Nuclear Option, the Republicans can't filibuster appointments and Obama will fill the courts and agencies with the folks he wants, anyway.

So it's like closing the gate AFTER the horse got out.

Just Obama paying back the folks that contributed the most to his campaign.

You mean like Cheney did with Haliburton?

It's crystal clear from this thread that liberals are just fine with a dictatorship (as long as it's THEIR dictator).

They don't mind tyranny as long is the tyrant is somebody they voted for.

Everything Obama has done would be deemed so terrible if it was a Republican doing it.

And everything Obama has done would be wonderful if it was a White Guy doing it.

ObamaCare was wonderful when it was Called "RomneyCare".

Then it was "White and Delightsome". (Snide slam on Mormons)

It might also be irrelevent. Since Reid deployed the Nuclear Option, the Republicans can't filibuster appointments and Obama will fill the courts and agencies with the folks he wants, anyway.

So it's like closing the gate AFTER the horse got out.

Haliburton still does the same work for the government today.

That's a typical strawman argument.

It's crystal clear from this thread that liberals are just fine with a dictatorship (as long as it's THEIR dictator).

Everything Obama has done would be deemed so terrible if it was a Republican doing it.

And everything Obama has done would be wonderful if it was a White Guy doing it.

Proof?
You see the difference between a state instituting something like and the Feds, right? Oh, no, you can't see past your 10th grade education.

That doesn't make any sense.

First of all, Obama isn't white, yet everything he does is harmless, and the ACA is nothing like Romneycare. They just used the original idea and added all of their crap too it. There is no comparison.

yeah, but no one in the government is personally profiting from it like Cheney did.

hilarious that you guys whine all day about some poor kid getting a food stamp, but man, Haliburton raking in the Corporate Welfare is just soooo okay with you.

yeah, but no one in the government is personally profiting from it like Cheney did.

hilarious that you guys whine all day about some poor kid getting a food stamp, but man, Haliburton raking in the Corporate Welfare is just soooo okay with you.

Wow, the fallacies keep building.
First, everyone profits from a gov't contract. Like the one for the Healthcare.gov website, given without bid to Michelle's old pals in Canada.
Second, Cheney didnt personally profit from the contracts.
Third, Halliburton provided valuable services. What do welfare recipients provide, other than more welfare recipients?

First, everyone profits from a gov't contract. Like the one for the Healthcare.gov website, given without bid to Michelle's old pals in Canada.
Third, Halliburton provided valuable services. What do welfare recipients provide, other than more welfare recipients?

I'm sorry, was that "valualbe" service the $20.00 hamburger,

or the faulty electricity that killed soldiers?

U.S. Troops Still Dodging Deadly Showers - CBS News

Or maybe it was the water that was contaminated with feces.

Workers Allege Halliburton Knew Their Water Was Foul

Making fun of the handicapped are we???

Oh nobody is allowed to have an opinion of that weasel because he's handicapped? :lol:

Dems making fun of the handicapped for sport is an old time tradition.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

He's usung his handicap as a shield if he wants no comments back. I don't think you know what you're talking about if you think they want to be treated differently simply because they're paralyzed.

Of course you don't want any responses to your own stupid comments so I can see why you'd think a quad is so retarded he would also feel like that.

The lawless POTUS that is Big Ears, will continue unabated. Why? Because most of the media will not expose the truth and will even distort the truth for BO's benefit. And many of the Rs see nothing wrong with BO's actions...after all, they are statists like him...plus many Rs are afraid of being called racists.

When W was in office, the media was on him like flies on shit. He was constrained by the media and rabid dog Ds. These constraints on power do not exist for BO and he knows it.

One would think most Americans would be appalled at BO's actions, but apparently many are just fine with it.

Emancipation Proclamation - Executive order
Desegregation of the Armed Forces - Executive order
The New Deal - EO
Japanese-American Internment - EO
Indian Reservations - EO

Obama the "lawless". :lol:

Neg rep for dishonesty and ignorance.

Cite the dishonesty in the post coward.
It's already been done by others.
But I'll add there was no EO of "The New Deal". The New Deal was a carried out by a series of laws and measures passed, like the NRA, Agricultural Adjustment Act and others.
Comparing desegregating the armed forces, which was not subject to any law, to Obama arbitrarilty suspending, amending or deleting sections of black letter law is totally dishonest. Or ignorant. Perhaps both.

I'm sorry, was that "valualbe" service the $20.00 hamburger,

or the faulty electricity that killed soldiers?

U.S. Troops Still Dodging Deadly Showers - CBS News

Or maybe it was the water that was contaminated with feces.

Workers Allege Halliburton Knew Their Water Was Foul

Red herring. Stick to the topic or STFU.

Oh nobody is allowed to have an opinion of that weasel because he's handicapped? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

He's usung his handicap as a shield if he wants no comments back. I don't think you know what you're talking about if you think they want to be treated differently simply because they're paralyzed.

Of course you don't want any responses to your own stupid comments so I can see why you'd think a quad is so retarded he would also feel like that.

Arent you embarassed to post something so stupid and inane? Oh wait, that's all you post.

The lawless POTUS that is Big Ears, will continue unabated. Why? Because most of the media will not expose the truth and will even distort the truth for BO's benefit. And many of the Rs see nothing wrong with BO's actions...after all, they are statists like him...plus many Rs are afraid of being called racists.

When W was in office, the media was on him like flies on shit. He was constrained by the media and rabid dog Ds. These constraints on power do not exist for BO and he knows it.

One would think most Americans would be appalled at BO's actions, but apparently many are just fine with it.

HaHa, talking point moron.

Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up - YouTube

Arent you embarassed to post something so stupid and inane? Oh wait, that's all you post.

^^^ The irony...

^^^ The irony...

I post facts, graphs, charts, links to news stories, along with fine analysis.
You post pictures of kittens.

Neg rep for dishonesty and ignorance.

Cite the dishonesty in the post coward.
It's already been done by others.
But I'll add there was no EO of "The New Deal". The New Deal was a carried out by a series of laws and measures passed, like the NRA, Agricultural Adjustment Act and others.
Comparing desegregating the armed forces, which was not subject to any law, to Obama arbitrarilty suspending, amending or deleting sections of black letter law is totally dishonest. Or ignorant. Perhaps both.

From Wiki:

They involved laws passed by Congress as well as presidential executive orders during the first term of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Parts of the New Deal were passed by EO you dishonorable troll.

Krauthammer the insanely lame and stupid.

I mean, look at the guy:

155060_5_.jpg

He's a third-rate Bond villain.

Yep the kind of villain that becomes a psychiatrist, writer and best selling author after becoming a quadriplegic and shedding his liberal sickness. You might try to immolate him.

i'll bet every liberal on this topic had to look that word up. :lmao:

Forum List

Back