Obama, the most divisive president in the history of this country

Had he and his administration kept their mouths shut and not commented about it, there wouldn't be riots and people's businesses and jobs being destroyed in Ferguson. He does this every single time there is a crime involving a black person. Although throughout his administration, he has made it his mission to pit American against American, it seems stoking the flames of racial division is his personal favorite.

I entered this thread knowing it would riddled with hyperbole and blind partisan nonsense. It did not disappoint.

Had he and his administration kept their mouths shut and not commented about it, there wouldn't be riots and people's businesses and jobs being destroyed in Ferguson.

According to who? You seem rather certain in your alternative hypothetical time line. What makes you believe you have any idea what you're talking about?

He does this every single time there is a crime involving a black person. Although throughout his administration, he has made it his mission to pit American against American, it seems stoking the flames of racial division is his personal favorite.

he does this when there's a crime of national note. No black people died in the Newtown shootings. Yet Obama spoke on those crimes as well. Obama spoke on CIA torture, despite the fact that it didn't involve a black person specifically. Obama spoke of former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi despite Andrew Tahmooressi not being black.

Race is not the common denominator. National relevance is. And often racially charged cases are of national relevance.

This is far too reasonable a response. It will summarily ignored because it doesn't the the narrative.

Had he and his administration kept their mouths shut and not commented about it, there wouldn't be riots and people's businesses and jobs being destroyed in Ferguson.

According to who? You seem rather certain in your alternative hypothetical time line. What makes you believe you have any idea what you're talking about?

He does this every single time there is a crime involving a black person. Although throughout his administration, he has made it his mission to pit American against American, it seems stoking the flames of racial division is his personal favorite.

he does this when there's a crime of national note. No black people died in the Newtown shootings. Yet Obama spoke on those crimes as well. Obama spoke on CIA torture, despite the fact that it didn't involve a black person specifically. Obama spoke of former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi despite Andrew Tahmooressi not being black.

Race is not the common denominator. National relevance is. And often racially charged cases are of national relevance.

Crime of national note? What is the crime? A person who happened to be black robs a convenient store, and then jumps a police officer trying to grab his gun. All I see here is Obama and liberals constantly making it difficult for the police to do their jobs. Only a suicidal maniac would attack a police officer.

It's not about this one case; it's about this happening time and time again. Cops never face any consequences, even when they kill unarmed citizens for no reason at all. This has been building and it's going to get worse. Police departments across the nation have been given a license to kill anyone they choose with impunity.

What are you talking about? Confucius say:
Man rob store then attack cop, get his ass shot.

Michael brown was a criminal and a thug, who made some very bad decisions.

I thought Washington or Lincoln was to be honest.
Lincoln or Washington tried to divide Americans along economic and racial lines, and was anti religion and anti law enforcement like Obama is? Which history books have you been reading?

Okay, let's limit it to the last 100 years, how's that?

I thought Obama was going to "right the wrongs" and bring national unity. Instead we got the exact opposite.

Your POTUS:

"There are Americans who agree with it and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry. It's an understandable reaction. But I join Michael's parents in asking anyone who protests this decision to do so peacefully."

Some of the crackers here have a hard time with vocabulary. Peacefully means no violence......no violence means no destruction.....damn....no destruction means no breaking things. Hope that was simple enough for you.

Why does Obama call for protest and not to trust that given the evidence, the grand jury made the right decision. Why MUST there be an indictment, OR ELSE?

The guy was a thug who up jumped a police officer and got shot. I don't even see an issue here.

Lincoln or Washington tried to divide Americans along economic and racial lines, and was anti religion and anti law enforcement like Obama is? Which history books have you been reading?

I thought Obama was going to "right the wrongs" and bring national unity. Instead we got the exact opposite.

I read the same history books that said Columbus discovered america even though in the picture I saw NA's watching him come ashore.

Washington was the first president after the revolution and he also helped put together the document that listed Black people as 3/5ths human and owned slaves.

Lincoln freed the slaves and won a civil war all while being a racist himself. I'd say both were in the running for being divisive. Lincoln died over his divisiveness.

In the last 100 years I would say Kennedy and Nixon are also in the running. Obama is laboring under the delusion that race relations in this country were actually resolved. There are still too many cave monkeys running around for his plans to work.

Your POTUS:

"There are Americans who agree with it and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry. It's an understandable reaction. But I join Michael's parents in asking anyone who protests this decision to do so peacefully."

Some of the crackers here have a hard time with vocabulary. Peacefully means no violence......no violence means no destruction.....damn....no destruction means no breaking things. Hope that was simple enough for you.

Why does Obama call for protest and not to trust that given the evidence, the grand jury made the right decision. Why MUST there be an indictment, OR ELSE?

The guy was a thug who up jumped a police officer and got shot. I don't even see an issue here.
Probably because he is tired of Black people getting killed by the police. What a dumb question. BTW where did he call for protests?
Probably because juries that are primarily white have shown they cannot be trusted. Might have something to do with history.
There should have been an indictment so he could stand trial.

I read the same history books that said Columbus discovered america even though in the picture I saw NA's watching him come ashore.

Washington was the first president after the revolution and he also helped put together the document that listed Black people as 3/5ths human and owned slaves.

Lincoln freed the slaves and won a civil war all while being a racist himself. I'd say both were in the running for being divisive. Lincoln died over his divisiveness.

In the last 100 years I would say Kennedy and Nixon are also in the running. Obama is laboring under the delusion that race relations in this country were actually resolved. There are still too many cave monkeys running around for his plans to work.

Actually Obama is an anti capitalist who came to office with a preconceived notion that America is a racist nation that not only abuses it's people, but the entire world. To Obama, America is the problem with the world today and he'll be damned if he doesn't fix it.

Actually Obama is anti capitalist who came to office with a preconceived notion that America is a racist nation that not only abuses it's people, but the entire world. To Obama, America is the problem with the world today.

America is a racist nation. you must have forgotten its past and present. I can also agree that it is the cause of a lot of world problems. However, Obama has more hope for this country than I currently have. The events that have transpired since his run for office and 2 elections show that there is still much work to do. Maybe the death of the older white racists will bring about the peace this nation needs.

Actually Obama is anti capitalist who came to office with a preconceived notion that America is a racist nation that not only abuses it's people, but the entire world. To Obama, America is the problem with the world today.

America is a racist nation. you must have forgotten its past and present. I can also agree that it is the cause of a lot of world problems. However, Obama has more hope for this country than I currently have. The events that have transpired since his run for office and 2 elections show that there is still much work to do. Maybe the death of the older white racists will bring about the peace this nation needs.

Maybe in your dreams. Majority of Americans voted for a black man to be president. Does racism and bigotry still exist in America? You betcha. We see it right here on this very board.

But thanks to Obama, the chances of America voting for another black person just went down dramatically, especially if he or she is a Democrat. He basically fucked up the world and divided Americans every possible way that he could.

Maybe in your dreams. Majority of Americans voted for a black man to be president. Does racism and bigotry still exist in America? You betcha. We see it right here on this very board.

But thanks to Obama, the chances of America voting for another black person just went down dramatically, especially if he or she is a Democrat. He basically fucked up the world and divided Americans every possible way that he could.
Not the majority of white people. Lots of whites voted for him but the majority voted for the other white guy. Every other race the majority voted for the Black man. Twice.

Its curious that you believe Americans are not racist but wont vote for another Black man because of Obama. That position is contradictory to what your claim is. I also dont think you are aware that whites are the minority now.

Not the majority of white people. Lots of whites voted for him but the majority voted for the other white guy. Every other race the majority voted for the Black man. Twice.

Its curious that you believe Americans are not racist but wont vote for another Black man because of Obama. That position is contradictory to what your claim is. I also dont think you are aware that whites are the minority now.

Never said I wouldn't vote for a black. I would, if the repubs come up with a good one. I like the doctor who's a neurosurgeon (forget his name), but not sure what his political experience is. Whatever it is, it's much better than what we have now.

What I'm saying is Obama ruined it for the rest of the blacks who wish to run for presidency now, but especially if they're democrats, because America will remember all the divisiveness, incompetence, lying, and particularly the racial tensions during Obama's presidency.

Funny part of it is when Obama became president, we all thought that America had finally turned the corner on it's racist past. People didn't care about who Obama was, or his extremist anti American ideology, or his radical associates, they just wanted to have a black president, as if they were out to prove something. Well, they got what they asked for.

Hopefully, next time America will vote with it's head and not it's heart, like a teenager in love.

Never said I wouldn't vote for a black. I would, if the repubs come up with a good one. I like the doctor who's a neurosurgeon (forget his name), but not sure what his political experience is. Whatever it is, it's much better than what we have now.

What I'm saying is Obama ruined it for the rest of the blacks who wish to run for presidency now, but especially if they're democrats, because America will remember all the divisiveness, incompetence, lying, and particularly the racial tensions during Obama's presidency.

Funny part of it is when Obama became president, we all thought that America had finally turned the corner on it's racist past. People didn't care about who Obama was, or his extremist anti American ideology, or his radical associates, they just wanted to have a black president, as if they were out to prove something. Well, they got what they asked for.

Hopefully, next time America will vote with it's head and not it's heart, like a teenager in love.
Never said you wouldnt vote for a Black person. Stop deflecting.

No he hasnt ruined anything. You may wish for that to be true but its not.

BS. White people cared about his race. Dont you remember all the lame brain things like Birth gate and all that stupid stuff? Besides, whites were the only demographic that voted for the white guy.

Bingo
And Ferguson is the climax of his Presidency. He had a hand in it, starting with his Professor buddy Gates and calling for BEER SUMMIT. Trayvon Martin if he HAD A SON. and now any blood from it ALL is on his hands
to: no hope and riots
what a guy huh

2lm8guu.gif

Bingo
And Ferguson is the climax of his Presidency. He had a hand in it, starting with his Professor buddy Gates and calling for BEER SUMMIT. Trayvon Martin if he HAD A SON. and now any blood from it ALL is on his hands
to: no hope and riots
what a guy huh

Yup. I'd say he did a great job of even conning many of the Democrats. Six years into his presidency, they're busy running away from him.

Forum List

Back