Obama: There Is No Debt Crisis

I don't know why you think I will dive into the morass that is your reality, Roo. Facts are facts. The Congress controls the cash in this country.

Look I know you are a dipshit, let me help you, Congress has NOTHIMG tto do with it.

Just thank me and move on.

QE3 was announced on 13 September 2012. In an 11-to-1 vote, the Federal Reserve decided to launch a new $40 billion a month, open-ended, bond purchasing program of agency mortgage-backed securities and also to continue extremely low rates policy until at least mid-2015.[65] According to NASDAQ.com, this is effectively a stimulus program which allows the Federal Reserve to relieve $40 billion dollars per month of commercial housing market debt risk.[66]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_easing

I don't know why you think I will dive into the morass that is your reality, Roo. Facts are facts. The Congress controls the cash in this country.

Look I know you are a dipshit, let me help you, Congress has NOTHIMG tto do with it.

QE3 was announced on 13 September 2012. In an 11-to-1 vote, the Federal Reserve decided to launch a new $40 billion a month, open-ended, bond purchasing program of agency mortgage-backed securities and also to continue extremely low rates policy until at least mid-2015.[65] According to NASDAQ.com, this is effectively a stimulus program which allows the Federal Reserve to relieve $40 billion dollars per month of commercial housing market debt risk.[66]

Quantitative easing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are arguing a different point, dummy. I said nothing about the fed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6951228-post17.html

Debt has increased six trillion dollars under Obama administration. Mr. Obama says there is no immediate crisis concerning our rising debt - to 17 trillion. How much further do we need to be in debt to reach crisis mode. Anyone?

The president is correct, there is no debt ‘crisis.’

For the right, however, it’s an ideological crisis, where conservatives are motivated by partisan dogma, not a desire to be fiscally responsible.

The deficit does not merit the priority assigned to it by conservatives; our priority must be jobs and the economy, getting Americans back to work, and ensuring continued economic growth.

Once Americans are back to work we can address the deficit – in a responsible manner, where the budget is not balanced at the expense of the disabled, retired Americans, children, and working Americans, which would be the consequence of conservative budgetary ‘reform.’

Indeed, conservatives seek to ‘balance the budget’ motivated not by a desire to exhibit responsible governance, but as a means to raze the hated New Deal/Fair Deal/Great Society edifice and balance the budget on the backs of the most vulnerable members of our society.

The president is totally wrong and you know it. There is a debt crisis to the tune of 17 trillion dollars and just because he says it isn't a crisis doesn't mean it isn't a crisis. Just like saying America is no longer a Christian nation doesn't make that true either. You may as well face it. Mr. Obama is a LIAR.

Jeremiah.....just too damned smart for the room.[/QUOTE

lol... seriously, the problem is a simple one.
The liberals have decided to condemn the facts, evidence before / without examination of evidence / facts - because they are determined to remain in eternal ignorance while marching to their own demise. They would rather destroy this nation then to admit they are wrong. Karl Marx is not their friend.. neither is Barack Hussein Obama...

When the Soviets have their boot on the back of their necks they'll get it.. if that is any consolation.. ?

The deficit this year will be down to 800 billion, and half of that is assistance to victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption Great World Recession and the 3 1/2 year Great Obstruction (Unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps etc). You work on the debt in GOOD times, dupes- not cutting taxes on the bloated rich...the tax cuts on the middle and lower classes meant nothing- either on the 47% or they were made up by new local taxes and fees. Total Pubcrappe.

Without stupid, frightening spending cuts, UE would now be 7.1%, not 7.7 and we'd have DEMAND and MOMENTUM, and more REVENUE, less DEFICIT. Spending cuts (mainly teachers and police we need, and now defense workers) HURT the recovery, nothing new for GOP a-holes and brainwashed dupes...

The debt is now sustainable for 8-10 years, unless GOP shennanigans put us into another recession! Not looking likely, their stupidity and hypocrisy has gotten too obvious except to superdupes/dittoheads...

Last edited:
Sorry kid, the Fed is what is keeping the Market on a roll, it is EXACTLY what you are talking about...the QE funds are propping it up.

Quantitative easing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are arguing a different point, dummy. I said nothing about the fed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6951228-post17.html

The stimulus worked, despite a tidal wave of Pubcrappe- a jobs act or 2 and we'd ALREADY be leading the world out of this Pub catastrophe, now coming when you allow the end of this now 2 year debt ceiling TREASON lol. I don't expect anything rational out of the brainwashed. Now at 45%, going down. Change the channel, functional idiots...

Print some more money moron.

The stimulus worked, despite a tidal wave of Pubcrappe- a jobs act or 2 and we'd ALREADY be leading the world out of this Pub catastrophe, now coming when you allow the end of this now 2 year debt ceiling TREASON lol. I don't expect anything rational out of the brainwashed. Now at 45%, going down. Change the channel, functional idiots...

You mean counterfeit, don't you? That is all they are doing.. there is nothing to back it. If you or I were to do it we'd be in prison. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back