Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

Plans that don't meet minimum standards for giving decent, affordable health care to Americans are going to die.

(and you can't stop it)

My brother had a decent affordable insurance policy. $156/month, $3k deductible, coverage for his needs. Now? You're right, it's dead. Now he has to pay for coverage for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental), meds coverage (he doesn't need it), rehab care (he doesn't need that either). His premium will be at least doubled, deductible w/be $5k. Yeah, that's just great. The obama and dems, party of choice as long as it's their choice. Fuck you.

he needs to pay for a fat illegal with her anchor babies and all others who are damn too lazy to pay for themselves.

right where it says who is allow to get this health care plan... number ONE .... you must be and American citizen ... case closed ...

Health_Fraud-2.gif

Well, what that guy said is classified as fraudulent statements.

Fraud

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

Fraud is most common in the buying or selling of property, including real estate, Personal Property, and intangible property, such as stocks, bonds, and copyrights. State and federal statutes criminalize fraud, but not all cases rise to the level of criminality. Prosecutors have discretion in determining which cases to pursue. Victims may also seek redress in civil court.

Fraud must be proved by showing that the defendant's actions involved five separate elements: (1) a false statement of a material fact,(2) knowledge on the part of the defendant that the statement is untrue, (3) intent on the part of the defendant to deceive the alleged victim, (4) justifiable reliance by the alleged victim on the statement, and (5) injury to the alleged victim as a result.

Because of his obvious act of fraud you and I will be paying much more for insurance, and you and I will have less options on who will be able to treat us, which hospitals we choose to be treated in, which doctors we choose to give us that treatment.

You cannot tell me that just because he has been caught committing fraud red-handed he won't do it again or he won't bullshit you about everything else. The point of this all is, how can a society survive when the guy on the top cannot be trusted?

Unfortunately you're a liberal. You assume that everyone is dishonest.

Fraud-Triangle.jpg

and the stupid ones keep getting stupider​

Wow, you sure made me look silly with that spurious comment. lol.

How can I ever recover........:lame2:
Not to worry ... I can help the incompetent ... all you got to do is just ask

My brother had a decent affordable insurance policy. $156/month, $3k deductible, coverage for his needs. Now? You're right, it's dead. Now he has to pay for coverage for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental), meds coverage (he doesn't need it), rehab care (he doesn't need that either). His premium will be at least doubled, deductible w/be $5k. Yeah, that's just great. The obama and dems, party of choice as long as it's their choice. Fuck you.

he needs to pay for a fat illegal with her anchor babies and all others who are damn too lazy to pay for themselves.

right where it says who is allow to get this health care plan... number ONE .... you must be and American citizen ... case closed ...

Illegals will get it for free, like they are now in California. American citizens will be required to get the policies and most will have to pay for it or get taxed for it.

What has the ACA fixed?

Enlighten me.

And don't give me that bs about pre-existing conditions. Taking into account almost 2 million healthy individuals just got their insurance cancelled, and millions more are on the way, that just doesn't hold water.

well if you went to ,the site and look at what you might pay and if you can't get through the site call them, they will show you what you will get ... verses what you have ... 9 times out of ten it will be a better plan 10 times better then the one you have... they problem you have is you don't know what they hell you're talking about ... you'll g to some right wing whacked out talking point site and never go look for yourself ... that the problem you have ... because I know what they are3 offering and it appears you don't ...

Sorry, but I can't get in.

Besides, I'd rather not put my personal information in harms way just to prove a point to some Napoleon Dynamite lookalike.

what your telepnone doesn't work??? as for personal information ... you gave more personal information here then you would there ... like I said ... you have no idea what you're talking about .... you just pretend that you do ... ,and that's failing ... nothing like right wing talking points with no value ...

Illegals will get it for free, like they are now in California. American citizens will be required to get the policies and most will have to pay for it or get taxed for it.

Nobody is preventing you from being either illegal or poor. If you think that they are getting a better deal, go for it.

well if you went to ,the site and look at what you might pay and if you can't get through the site call them, they will show you what you will get ... verses what you have ... 9 times out of ten it will be a better plan 10 times better then the one you have... they problem you have is you don't know what they hell you're talking about ... you'll g to some right wing whacked out talking point site and never go look for yourself ... that the problem you have ... because I know what they are3 offering and it appears you don't ...

Sorry, but I can't get in.

Besides, I'd rather not put my personal information in harms way just to prove a point to some Napoleon Dynamite lookalike.

what your telepnone doesn't work??? as for personal information ... you gave more personal information here then you would there ... like I said ... you have no idea what you're talking about .... you just pretend that you do ... ,and that's failing ... nothing like right wing talking points with no value ...

That's absolutely hilarious.

Obama is nothing but an actor.

Reagan was paid in the private sector to be one. Obama is paid by us to be one. Reagan became our leader for 8 years and never took a cent for it. Obama claims he's leading but isn't accountable for anything, and for this we have to pay him handsomely for it.

Obama can't be blamed for anything that his administration does yet he wants to be called a leader.

That is funny as hell.

Response???

What country were you living in in 2007, 08, 09 when we were reeling from conservative government?

The country just can't afford it any more.

I have a pretty good memory of 07-09.

Who was in charge of Congress????

Huh?????

Democrats??????

Notice everything was fine till those lying pricks took over.

theres a difference being in charge and the majority ... I realize you don't grasp that Idea ...

its all about what 'you will get', right.

why should they even have to, if they are happy with what they have? So lets say they have to, and do, and they will not receive a commensurate plan...what then?

when the president spoke about the plan you have you can keep it he also said that the pland you have will become better ... it seems some of the people don't understand if you keep a plan that's bad then who pays???

Wow, what a lie.

why should they even have to, if they are happy with what they have? So lets say they have to, and do, and they will not receive a commensurate plan...what then?

when the president spoke about the plan you have you can keep it he also said that the pland you have will become better ... it seems some of the people don't understand if you keep a plan that's bad then who pays???

My plan worked well for me. It was less expensive and covered exactly what I wanted. The new plan is more expensive, covers things I don't want.

That's called adequate coverage. Makes it less likely that we'll have to pay for your medical emergency.

Obama stands by promise that "you can keep your plan" - CBS News
Amid reports of millions of Americans losing their insurance because of new Obamacare regulations, President Obama on Wednesday stood by his promise that those who liked their coverage before the Affordable Care Act became law could keep that coverage.

"If you had one of these substandard plans before the Affordable Care Act became law, and you liked that plan, you were able to keep it," the president said in Boston.​

You could keep your insurance...UNTIL the ACA became law. Then you're screwed.

How many of you idiots are now going to say, "Yeah. Yeah, that's what he meant! Obviously!"

Of course, that's patently ridiculous. He said you could keep your insurance AFTER ACA was law.

Inagree, but feel ALL of govrenment thinks we are stupid. We NEED to throw the bums out. ALL the bums out.

And then What?

Nobody is preventing you from being either illegal or poor. If you think that they are getting a better deal, go for it.

No that's not my way, I realize you are a lazy lib that believes government knows better and needs to be in everyone's life and the only way you can survive is if the make decisions for you.

I know I am smart enough to find and pay for insurance I want. I am smart enough to buy my food and it is healthy, I'm smart enough to find housing that is affordable and adequate. I am also smart enough to know I feel better if I make my own decisions in life.

Lone Laugher?

I have asked for the questioner to give some thought to the possible answers first. I am tired of giving out free lessons here. Lets see if the questioner has any idea why I might have said something like that first. There are a ton of reasons why we should all foot the bill for shit like maternity care. Big picture stuff.

What LL doesn't realize is this is supposed to be a free country where you can't force anyone to buy anything.

This whole thing was a farce from the beginning because it was a tax, and Obama claimed it wasn't. Yet the only way it could be ruled constitutional is if it is a tax.

The freedom that you think that the world owes you is called irresponsibility. Most parents teach that that is not an option.

My plan worked well for me. It was less expensive and covered exactly what I wanted. The new plan is more expensive, covers things I don't want.

you righties keep repeating yourself ... I asked if you get to the point that you can't pay, who pays for your poor choice of a plan ??? that you feel you don't need to pay for when everything goes down the tubes .... and again have you looked at what they have to offer ??? and compared it with what you have ???? more then likely you haven't

Um, yeah...

Just like the government can tell you that your car with the shot brakes and the black smoke pouring out the back of it is unsafe even if you think it's "Adequate".

great answer

Also very wrong. It's more like choosing to own a Neon instead of a Lincoln. A Lincoln that works only if you don't have to use it.

Insurance should be an option, not a mandate.

This is welfare that has to be paid for by the recipient.

How about auto liability insurance?

no they are not getting it free .... were ever you get that from is beyond me... the federal law says you have to be and American citizen ... if they are in the hospital, they are taken care of thats the law... then they are sent back to their home country ... that's the law

Last edited:

No that's not my way, I realize you are a lazy lib that believes government knows better and needs to be in everyone's life and the only way you can survive is if the make decisions for you.

I know I am smart enough to find and pay for insurance I want. I am smart enough to buy my food and it is healthy, I'm smart enough to find housing that is affordable and adequate. I am also smart enough to know I feel better if I make my own decisions in life.

noting like a moronic stupid response ... us liberals are lazy yeah that's the ticket

you righties keep repeating yourself ... I asked if you get to the point that you can't pay, who pays for your poor choice of a plan ??? that you feel you don't need to pay for when everything goes down the tubes .... and again have you looked at what they have to offer ??? and compared it with what you have ???? more then likely you haven't

and again have you looked at what they have to offer ??? and compared it with what you have ???? more then likely you haven't

It's quite obvious you haven't.

Forum List

Back