Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

I agree with him on that point. I would imagine that by now he is just about fed up with most Americans and believes that he is just wasting his time trying to do anything worthwhile for them.

No huggy oshit thinks his opponents are irrelevant, and counting on people like you the stupid one to believe that.

You think Obama "counts on what I think" ? Reb...you are a moron. There is just no way to sugar coat it. You have no idea "what I think". But... I'll slice off a taste.. I think Obama has figured out that since enough Americans are clinicaly retarded such as yourself that there is little hope for our nation. I think Obama has figured out that he is wasting his time trying to help people like you that are so easily fooled that no matter what evidense is presented before you...you will vote against yours and the countries best interests.

I think Obama had hopes for a better America when he was first elected. I believe he thought he was a good enough communicator that he could convince even the willfully ignorant among us to do the right thing. He grossly underestimated the resentment that he is colored. He grossly missunderstood that some people have so much hate inside that they would rather see our country down on it's knees than accept a colored president.

I agree with him on that point. I would imagine that by now he is just about fed up with most Americans and believes that he is just wasting his time trying to do anything worthwhile for them.

No huggy oshit thinks his opponents are irrelevant, and counting on people like you the stupid one to believe that.

You think Obama "counts on what I think" ? Reb...you are a moron. There is just no way to sugar coat it. You have no idea "what I think". But... I'll slice off a taste.. I think Obama has figured out that since enough Americans are clinicaly retarded such as yourself that there is little hope for our nation. I think Obama has figured out that he is wasting his time trying to help people like you that are so easily fooled that no matter what evidense is presented before you...you will vote against yours and the countries best interests.

I think Obama had hopes for a better America when he was first elected. I believe he thought he was a good enough communicator that he could convince even the willfully ignorant among us to do the right thing. He grossly underestimated the resentment that he is colored. He grossly missunderstood that some people have so much hate inside that they would rather see our country down on it's knees than accept a colored president.

Wow- Did you just say... I mean type that with a straight face?

Amazing

-Geaux

what your telepnone doesn't work??? as for personal information ... you gave more personal information here then you would there ... like I said ... you have no idea what you're talking about .... you just pretend that you do ... ,and that's failing ... nothing like right wing talking points with no value ...

That's a flat out lie. I went to the site, it requires more info than a lot of people are comfortable giving just to get some information. It's bullshit. If this thing is so great, let people go and just see/compare for themselves without requiring anything more than generic info.

Don't like it, don't use it. Save the bandwidth for the smarter ones.

Oxymoron alert.... Like you think people who are smart sign up for Obamacare :confused:

-Geaux

No huggy he doesn't care about what you think, he doesn't care about what anyone thinks, he's counting on you those who support him to remain stupid and believe what he says.

It's not that Obama voters are stupid, it's because they are a cult and have surrendered their willingness and ability to decide for themselves

Last edited:
It's not that Obama voters are stupid, it's because they are a cult and have surrendered their willingness and ability to decide for themselves

So you consider being cheated by a big insurance company to be a definition of freedom?

Really?

Sorry, man, I kind of rely on government to make sure the water is safe to drink and the food is safe to eat and the air is safe to breathe because I know there is no physical way I could possibly assure those things myself.

We needed teh ACA because big insurance was cheating consumers left and right. Now they can't do that anymore. But they'll give it one last go and get dumb people like you upset.

Poor guy, he is probably almost finished returning the favors that got him in to office.

So you consider being cheated by a big insurance company to be a definition of freedom?

Really?

Sorry, man, I kind of rely on government to make sure the water is safe to drink and the food is safe to eat and the air is safe to breathe because I know there is no physical way I could possibly assure those things myself.

We needed teh ACA because big insurance was cheating consumers left and right. Now they can't do that anymore. But they'll give it one last go and get dumb people like you upset.

Is that why the costs continue to go up. Is because they are no longer cheating anyone? The mandate was they were supposed to pay 80% out on claims, and you claim they were cheating us! yet the price didn't decline, it went up. It tells me you are wrong.

Really?

We need a free unfettered insurance system, where companies compete for your business and you can pick the EXACT policy YOU want and combined with a meaningful Medical Saving Account

We need LESS government involvement

If you can't figure out what to eat and drink, that's your problem, don't make it mine

Really?

We need a free unfettered insurance system, where companies compete for your business and you can pick the EXACT policy YOU want and combined with a meaningful Medical Saving Account

If you can't figure out what to eat and drink, that's your problem, don't make it mine

Joe needs unions.
\Joe needs big government.
This is because Joe is a lazy dumbass and can't think for himself or deliver decent work product.

You black kid, is that why you are so angry and willing to "swallow" everything Prez Cracka throws your way?

[

Is that why the costs continue to go up. Is because they are no longer cheating anyone? The mandate was they were supposed to pay 80% out on claims, and you claim they were cheating us! yet the price didn't decline, it went up. It tells me you are wrong.

No, it tells me you are kind of stupid.

Costs have been going up for decades. Now they aren't going up quite as fast.

The reason why they put a mandate is because most of these companies weren't spending the money paying for treatment. They were paying for huge lucrative salaries and dividends to investors.

[

No, the thing is, I don't have a chemical analysis lab in my house to analyze everything I eat and drink.

I have to rely that there are regulatory agencies making damn sure it is safe.

Why is it you jackasses define freedom as "the unfettered right for the rich to abuse the rest of us."

[q

Joe needs unions.
This is because Joe is a lazy dumbass and can't think for himself or deliver decent work product.

No, I just don't slavishly going around sucking Koch... like you do.

You black kid, is that why you are so angry and willing to "swallow" everything Prez Cracka throws your way?

No prejudice here.

Really?

Joe needs unions.

Remember the good old days when we lived in caves, were lunch for the lions, and the guy with the biggest club ran everyone's life?

Really?

" We need a free unfettered insurance system, where companies compete for your business and you can pick the EXACT policy YOU want"

Private insurance had decades to do this and chose not to.

Forum List

Back