Obama To Allow Mt. McKinley Name Change

Obama is a divisive political whore. The only reason he is doing this is to gin up the AGW politics and politically segregate another aspect of American culture. He is an anti-American political whore bigot racism opportunist and needs to be removed pronto.

:lol:

So now it's "anti-American" to respect the decision and opinion of the state the mountain is in?

I thought you guys were all about "State's rights".
The whore is doing it in conjunction with a visit to the state in the name of his SS, the EPA. It's a political stunt. Obama is a political whore.

I'll continue to call it Mt McKinley.

that's what I called it and lived 25 miles from it.

So, you hate Sarah Palin?

She called it Mt. Denali.

Sarah Palin's Farewell Address -- Full Transcript

"What an absolutely beautiful day it is, and it is my honor to speak to all Alaskans, to our Alaskan family this last time as your governor. And it is always great to be in Fairbanks. The rugged rugged hardy people that live up here and some of the most patriotic people whom you will ever know live here, and one thing that you are known for is your steadfast support of our military community up here and I thank you for that and thank you United States military for protecting the greatest nation on Earth. Together we stand.

And getting up here I say it is the best road trip in America soaring through nature's finest show. Denali, the great one, soaring under the midnight sun. And then the extremes. "

:D
The bitch! No matter. Obama does not have the authority to change the name.

So the state already changed the name? Then it is Denali, not sure why the Feds need to bless this. Clearly a states issues.

Me neither; however, the federal government would not recognize the name change b/c of members of Congress from Ohio wouldn't allow the Department of the Interior to accept the change. This a battle that has been going on for decades.

Yet another reason to get rid of Federal ownership of lands inside the boundaries of states.

I agree, we should sell the land back to the states at fair market value

According to loons such as you, the U.S. stole the lands in the first place, so the Feds' ownership is illegal.

Feds owned it before they became states

And should have ceded all land to the states when the states were formed. One of the biggest problems for the western states is the enormous ratio of the land that is "owned" by the Feds. It is poorly maintained and exploited to control water and other property rights.

It's not a coincidence that fires often start on poorly managed Federal land.

Obama is a divisive political whore. The only reason he is doing this is to gin up the AGW politics and politically segregate another aspect of American culture. He is an anti-American political whore bigot racism opportunist and needs to be removed pronto.

So now it's "anti-American" to respect the decision and opinion of the state the mountain is in?

The whore is doing it in conjunction with a visit to the state in the name of his SS, the EPA. It's a political stunt. Obama is a political whore.

Everything the President does is a "political stunt".

Do you disagree with the re-naming, or are you just attacking Obama for the sake of attacking him?

"What an absolutely beautiful day it is, and it is my honor to speak to all Alaskans, to our Alaskan family this last time as your governor. And it is always great to be in Fairbanks. The rugged rugged hardy people that live up here and some of the most patriotic people whom you will ever know live here, and one thing that you are known for is your steadfast support of our military community up here and I thank you for that and thank you United States military for protecting the greatest nation on Earth. Together we stand.

And getting up here I say it is the best road trip in America soaring through nature's finest show. Denali, the great one, soaring under the midnight sun. And then the extremes. "

Secretary of the Interior does

It's giving in to the wants of a minority. This is America. We don't suck Eskimo cock! Apparently Obama does.

Me neither; however, the federal government would not recognize the name change b/c of members of Congress from Ohio wouldn't allow the Department of the Interior to accept the change. This a battle that has been going on for decades.

Yet another reason to get rid of Federal ownership of lands inside the boundaries of states.

According to loons such as you, the U.S. stole the lands in the first place, so the Feds' ownership is illegal.

And should have ceded all land to the states when the states were formed. One of the biggest problems for the western states is the enormous ratio of the land that is "owned" by the Feds. It is poorly maintained and exploited to control water and other property rights.

What is it with you guys and "free stuff"

You want them to just give them land for free?

It's giving in to the wants of a minority. This is America. We don't suck Eskimo cock! Apparently Obama does.

The majority of Alaskans call it Denali.

Are you saying that the will of the majority of the country should override the desires of any particular state?

Secretary of the Interior does
Interior secretary doesn't either. Only Congress can authorize it with funds.

Actually, through the Dept. of the Interior, which answers to him as CiC, yes he does. My Lord, what a whiny bunch RWNJs are.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Do you disagree with the re-naming, or are you just attacking Obama for the sake of attacking him?
I disagree with the renaming and I assess obama as the anti-American, divisive political whore he is.

I disagree with the renaming and I assess obama as the anti-American, divisive political whore he is.

So you don't believe that the State of Alaska should have the right to name their own mountain?

Again, what happened to "state's rights"?

He does so as a political whore.

What is it with you guys and "free stuff"

You want them to just give them land for free?

Where did I say that? It's loons such as you who automatically jump to the Gimme Gimme mode.

You believe conservatives have no appreciation for nature? BTW, the real ultra-conservatives today are lefties and democrats and try to disguise themselves as liberal progressives.
Don't be such a crybaby. If you can't stand the heat, don't fire up the oven.
Don't be so stupid as to not be able to understand my response.

Denali means high one. It isn't really a name it's a description.

McKinley is an assassinated US president. I can imagine if it were mount Kennedy people would go mental over this.
Let's find out and rename Kennedy Space Center to Nixon Space Center.

Obama just lost the State of Ohio electoral vote to the GOP.

Thanks you stupid fuck!

Whutt?!?!?

LOL!!!!!!

Ok, so the GOP doesn't get Ohio's electoral votes anymore?!?!?

I'm cool with that!!!

I doubt if most of Ohio even knows who McKinley was
did he ever make it to Alaska?....

William McKinley never stepped foot in Alaska, the mountain was called that by a prospector/news reporter who came up here in like 1896 looking for gold, he called it McKinley in what most of us presume was a political stunt for McKinley's presidential campaign. We weren't even a state when the federal government, in remembrance of his assassination, and in preserving natures wonder, (which they did to damn near half the state), officially declared it Mount McKinley in 1917. We didn't actually become a state until 1959 so Alaskan's themselves never had any semblance of a voice in the decision.

Forum List

Back