Obama to ban Christmas Cards on Military Bases

It gets much worse

Obama has revoked Santa's security clearance and he will not be allowed on military bases

It gets much worse

Obama has revoked Santa's security clearance and he will not be allowed on military bases

ironically i'd almost bet a santa display is banned on military bases

hilarious when you goofballs try to make jokes and there's more truth to them than think!!

DOES A 4-star General in theater need to say "it's an order"??

you people are morons!!

lol
You Never served in the Military , just a loud mouth chickehawk in jesusland

i'm very close to New York City you moron

then again when are you ever right about anything

And you served in the Military when?
When did you serve?

There is a gag order on US Army troops. They are ordered not to speak in negative terms about Obama. All active duty and civilians are reminded not to engage in political discussions or speak negatively of Islam. They can be punished if they are reported.

More paranoid fiction from mudwhistle -

And I'll bet every idiot RW on this board believes this is true.

:rolleyes:

It gets much worse

ironically i'd almost bet a santa display is banned on military bases

hilarious when you goofballs try to make jokes and there's more truth to them than think!!
What do you know about military bases? And since when was Santa a religious symbol?

Note to the sane people here....many commands have children's christmas parties for dependent children and pick someone (why is it always a Chief?) to play Santa. When my daughter was young they brought Santa in on one of the squadron planes...taxing up to the hangar where all the kids were waiting. Very cool stuff for the kids. But Bedwetter wouldn't know anything about that.

It's sure looking that way. He asked me and some others if we served and yet he will not answer the same question tho I've asked him several times.

Uh-Huh, perhaps you should ask 700 more times or barring that just make up an answer that fits whatever point that it is you're attempting to prove .... :cool:

I have yet to see proof that this story is true, and for that matter proof it is false??

It's sure looking that way. He asked me and some others if we served and yet he will not answer the same question tho I've asked him several times.

Uh-Huh, perhaps you should ask 700 more times or barring that just make up an answer that fits whatever point that it is you're attempting to prove .... :cool:
Well, I think the point has been proved. Bedwetter has never served. Of course, the military doesn't take bedwetters anyways.

Well, I think the point has been proved. Bedwetter has never served. Of course, the military doesn't take bedwetters anyways.

I see you went with option B..... well at least no one can claim you're indecisive. :)

you people are morons!!

lol
I won't give the satisfaction to any of these right wing nuts losers here if I've served or not ... either way they will talk trash about it .. but heres what I know to be true asking is not ordering ... bedwetter who is trying to push this bull shit story hasn't a clue in what he's talking about when it come to military ... he asked if you have worn a uniform ... not if you were in the military... the reason is he wore a uniform ...I don't consider a cub scout uniform as accepted uniform ...

I don't know.....stories of similar policies are all over the place.

According to this article, the VA banned children from giving Christmas gifts to wounded veterans. EXCLUSIVE-Liberty Institute: Veterans Affairs Bans Christmas Cards to Troops over Religious Content - Breitbart

It was an overblown story hyped by The Liberty Council and Todd Starnes. The kids wanted to hand out cards to patients but the chaplain services review the cards first and hand them out to ensure people are not getting the wrong card. Christmas cards were never banned.

Todd Starnes' story is in The Opinion section of Fox News. It was his opinion that cards were banned despite that not being the case.
VA hospital refuses to accept 'Merry Christmas' cards | Fox News

Last edited:
Obama's war on Christmas

193751_5_.png

you people are morons!!

lol
i love it ... priceless ... bedwetter "just a loud mouth chickehawk in jesusland"
just priceless

Forum List

Back