obama to deny poor children the chance at a decent education...denies D.C. scholarships...

[
How do you propose "making the schools good for everyone"? ANd you understand parents choose to send their kids to parochial schools, right?

And Parochial schools choose the kids they want. the kids who aren't going to be any trouble.

I'll bet you if you made rich kids have to go to the same schools poor kids had to go to, they would make those schools a lot better, quick.
So kids at parochial schools dont cause trouble? Seriously?
Your solution of course revolves around forcing people to do things they dont want, with an added bonus of punishing people mroe successful than you are. This is not a shock.

Your solution of course revolves around forcing people to do things they dont want, with an added bonus of punishing people mroe successful than you are. This is not a shock.

Oh, sure they do. and they get thrown out when they do.

Point is, we have a two-teired educational system. You guys complain about "success", but the fact is, when the game is rigged starting when you are six years old.

Put those rich kids and those politcians kids in the same schools as the poor kids, you'd be amazed how fast the schools get better. You'll be amazed how quickly the Teacher Unions don't get away with the shit they get away with. You'd be amazed how fast those broken windows and busted boilers get fixed when the rich little douchebag comes home with the sniffles.

Oh, sure they do. and they get thrown out when they do.

Point is, we have a two-teired educational system. You guys complain about "success", but the fact is, when the game is rigged starting when you are six years old.

Put those rich kids and those politcians kids in the same schools as the poor kids, you'd be amazed how fast the schools get better. You'll be amazed how quickly the Teacher Unions don't get away with the shit they get away with. You'd be amazed how fast those broken windows and busted boilers get fixed when the rich little douchebag comes home with the sniffles.
So instead of admiring rich people for their ability to effect change you want to punish them

So instead of admiring rich people for their ability to effect change you want to punish them

Yes, I don't admire their ability to cheat those who do the actual work.

But as a pure practical matter, people don't care about a problem until it effects them.

I didn't care about Bush's incompetence when he invaded Iraq or let all those people in NOLA drown.

But when his incompetence left me with a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage, I actually started to care.

same deal here. Send little Richard Douchebag III to the hood in a cold classroom and a textbook he has to share with another child that's missing pages, his parents will start caring about the quality of education in this country.

Yes, I don't admire their ability to cheat those who do the actual work.

But as a pure practical matter, people don't care about a problem until it effects them.

I didn't care about Bush's incompetence when he invaded Iraq or let all those people in NOLA drown.

But when his incompetence left me with a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage, I actually started to care.

same deal here. Send little Richard Douchebag III to the hood in a cold classroom and a textbook he has to share with another child that's missing pages, his parents will start caring about the quality of education in this country.
The only one who was incompetent to leave you with a busted 401k and a house underwater was you.

The only one who was incompetent to leave you with a busted 401k and a house underwater was you.

Naw, guy, I wasn't the one who crashed the economy by selling bad mortgages as "investments" and rating banks as solvent when they weren't.

That was Bush and his Wall Street cronies.

No....I think they should take the education dollars we already give them and be given a voucher, to be redeemed at any public or private school of their choice...if what the tax payers pay is not enough to cover the cost they make up the difference.....since most Catholic schools are less expensive, and provide a better eduation.....the state would keep what they didn't use.....

Catholic Schools aren't less expensive.

They also pick and choose what kids they want. So they won't take Corky the Tard or Jamal the gang-banger.

Because fuck those guys.
So they should take them and fuck those students who are actually trying? Nice one.

No, they should make the schools good for everyone, not just the kids they pick and choose to try to foist their stupid religion on.

Listen Corky the Tard, and Jamal the gang bangers parents will also get the same vouchers as everyone else.....that is the beauty of the system....if they can't make the standard for one school....there will be another more than happy to take their voucher money.........everyone is happy.....the parents whose kids won't get drugs or killed by corky and jamal, and corky and jamal who will be in a school more suited to them.....

Freedom in education in action....

Naw, guy, I wasn't the one who crashed the economy by selling bad mortgages as "investments" and rating banks as solvent when they weren't.

no that was obama and his "community activists" protesting banks that wouldn't make loans they knew would fail....and the clinton who used janet "waco inferno" reno to threaten banks with federal action if they didn't make bad loans.....

Gee I lived in the exact same time and country and my house was never underwater and my IRA never disappeared. Wonder why that is.

I hate to say it but I agree. There are plenty avenues to education besides the taxpayers throwing money at unqualified students who can't even read at a grammar school level.

Listen Corky the Tard, and Jamal the gang bangers parents will also get the same vouchers as everyone else.....that is the beauty of the system....if they can't make the standard for one school....there will be another more than happy to take their voucher money.........everyone is happy.....the parents whose kids won't get drugs or killed by corky and jamal, and corky and jamal who will be in a school more suited to them.....

Freedom in education in action....

Um, yeah. Here's how it will work.

The rich will take their vouchers and get into the good schools.

Corky and Jamal will end up in cut-rate schools that only dedicate half the value to "education" and give the other half to "investors".

Gee I lived in the exact same time and country and my house was never underwater and my IRA never disappeared. Wonder why that is.

Probably because your double wide was just as worthless before the recession as after....

no that was obama and his "community activists" protesting banks that wouldn't make loans they knew would fail....and the clinton who used janet "waco inferno" reno to threaten banks with federal action if they didn't make bad loans.....

Wow, I really have to wonder what a stupid fuck who listens to Hate Radio ends up sounding like.

Now I'm sorry I asked.

Okay, first, the housing market did not fail bcause the banks gave loans to poor people. Even the Banking Industry isn't making THAT claim.

No Marco Rubio government did not cause the housing crisis - The Washington Post

Probably because your double wide was just as worthless before the recession as after....
I dont think so.
Face it, Joe. You're an angry bitter bigot who blames everyone else for your own failures. That explains about 90% of your posts.

You're a racist tool who bends over and let's the rich fuck him.

That explains 100% of your posts. That and you're just fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back