Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

What's funny about this discussion is that some pro-lifers actually are proponents of the death penalty also. Well, it's not funny.

last i checked i was unable to find a fetus convicted of murder.....

And yet a killer is still human so it'd still be murder to kill the guy without any need.

i believe that a killer forfitted all their rights the moment they took all the rights of the person they killed .....

and yet a fetus is still human so it'd be murder to kill it without any need....no....

And yet a killer is still human so it'd still be murder to kill the guy without any need.

i believe that a killer forfitted all their rights the moment they took all the rights of the person they killed .....

and yet a fetus is still human so it'd be murder to kill it without any need....no....

So it's ok to kill a human being to avenge a murder?

Ok then Jack Ruby wasn't a murderer then, under your definition.

1) Did not realize Ruby was part of or an officer of the legal/justice system
2) Did not realize Oswald was tried and convicted of murder

Your comparison is piss poor

Happens all the time, and nobody knows it's going to happen until it does. I don't really see the point of killing the baby after things go south and the mother expires.
I didn't say kill the baby, I asked if, as according to some people here, a fetus and the woman carrying it are two separate living human beings, each with the right to live, and if a woman who aborts a fetus is a murderer, is a fetus whose growth in a woman's womb or whose birth causes the woman's death a murderer too? By their logic it would be.

Happens all the time, and nobody knows it's going to happen until it does. I don't really see the point of killing the baby after things go south and the mother expires.
I didn't say kill the baby, I asked if, as according to some people here, a fetus and the woman carrying it are two separate living human beings, each with the right to live, and if a woman who aborts a fetus is a murderer, is a fetus whose growth in a woman's womb or whose birth causes the woman's death a murderer too? By their logic it would be.

Are you that much of an idiot?

There is a conscious thought of the baby in the womb to attempt to end the life of the mother?

Give me a fucking break... :cuckoo:

You're grasping at straws

There is a conscious thought of the baby in the womb to attempt to end the life of the mother?

Is their a conscious thought in the fetus that they want abortion banned?

Okay if not pre-meditated murder, then manslaughter.

heh

And yet the US is the only country in the western world that still has capital punishment. How civilised of you..

A foetus is not human, it has potential to be one.

1) Did not realize Ruby was part of or an officer of the legal/justice system
2) Did not realize Oswald was tried and convicted of murder

Your comparison is piss poor
How?
Jack Ruby killing a murderer vs. an executioner killing a murderer

Yes I know Oswald never had a trial, it's not perfect but assuming he did and was convicted (and we all know Oswald's guilty) what difference does it make morally if it was Ruby vs. an executioner? Does the state have the moral authority to say who gets to murder people (putting aside war)?

Is it any less murder if you kill a retard? Mental state of the victim does not come into play

Nice try

Is it any less murder if you kill a retard? Mental state of the victim does not come into play

Nice try

So you are now claiming that fetuses are actually human beings with mental disabilities. :cuckoo:

You people get nuttier and nuttier the further you trap yourselves in your own loopy logic.

Nice try

So you are now claiming that fetuses are actually human beings with mental disabilities. :cuckoo:

You people get nuttier and nuttier the further you trap yourselves in your own loopy logic.

No asshole.. I am stating that a human fetus is no less of a human than a baby that is born... an innocent life that is completely dependent on it's mother... that whether the human is a thinking being or not... an oxygen breather exposed to the atmosphere or not.. is of no consequence.. an innocent life is an innocent life

Nice try

No asshole.. I am stating that a human fetus is no less of a human than a baby that is born... an innocent life that is completely dependent on it's mother... that whether the human is a thinking being or not... an oxygen breather exposed to the atmosphere or not.. is of no consequence.. an innocent life is an innocent life

State anything your like, asshole yourself, doesn't mean what you say makes any sense or gives you the right to make decisions concerning what a woman can do with her own body.

What's funny about this discussion is that some pro-lifers actually are proponents of the death penalty also. Well, it's not funny.

Hmmmmn, suppose a woman died as a result of giving birth.

I see we need the definition of murder so here ya go.

1. To kill (another human) unlawfully.
2. To kill brutally or inhumanly.
3. To put an end to; destroy: murdered their chances.

So a human being not being of age to make decisions is not held accountable. For instance a baby being born and the mother does not survive the birth the baby is not held accountable. Where as the mother is capable of making decisions therefore she is held accountable big difference.

. We are not God.

Try to keep that in mind.

I always know who is in control. I can assure you God never wants us to shut up about injustices. The pro choice zealots want to pour their garbage out but God forbid no pun intended we say the name of God and how he feels about abortion.

I see it like this if you do not want to hear all of the truth don't put yourself in a position to be told. Read up again in our Bible I knew you before you were born. The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

So tell me how does the Lord know us BEFORE we are born if we are not a human from the get go? As for us pro life zealots we are not dragging women up and locking them up in a room and forcing them to have their babies we are merely doing what the pro choice zealots are doing and voicing our opinion. I am here to tell you know the ones who are set apart will not be silenced we will speak out for injustice for the most vulnerable the ones who cannot speak for themselves. Get used to it.

One more thing we all like to say separate church and state but is that true hmmm nope we only want God around when we want to make an impression when we want to look holy. Like when we swear in a new president. The truth is we want to have God involved in government but it is only selectively when we choose to use him to make us look good.

I dare anyone to tell me that is not the truth. We just had the evidence shoved in our face.

State anything your like, asshole yourself, doesn't mean what you say makes any sense or gives you the right to make decisions concerning what a woman can do with her own body.

But.. by definition.. with a combination of 2 sets of DNA... and the fact that it is a separate life... IT IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BODY... it is a life WITHIN your body... asshole

If it were about cosmetic surgery or something that did NOT involve another life.. so be it.. I would agree with you... but that is NOT the case

. We are not God.

I always know who is in control. I can assure you God never wants us to shut up about injustices. The pro choice zealots want to pour their garbage out but God forbid no pun intended we say the name of God and how he feels about abortion.

I see it like this if you do not want to hear all of the truth don't put yourself in a position to be told. Read up again in our Bible I knew you before you were born. The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

So tell me how does the Lord know us BEFORE we are born if we are not a human from the get go? As for us pro life zealots we are not dragging women up and locking them up in a room and forcing them to have their babies we are merely doing what the pro choice zealots are doing and voicing our opinion. I am here to tell you know the ones who are set apart will not be silenced we will speak out for injustice for the most vulnerable the ones who cannot speak for themselves. Get used to it.

it was a prophet that God said he knew before he was born....

Do you think God knew Jeremiah as a human being before he was born? God was speaking in the Spirit not in the physical....

Do you think Jeremiah just disipated when he died and God no longer "knew him"?

Whether Jerimiah was born or not born, born or died after being born, God KNEW HIM mdj...

Last edited:

it was a prophet that God said he knew before he was born....

Do you think God knew Jeremiah as a human being before he was born? God was speaking in the Spirit not in the physical....

Do you think Jeremiah just disipated when he died and God no longer "knew him"?

Whether Jerimiah was born or not born, born or died after being born, God KNEW HIM mdj...

You make my point we are considered life before and after we die.The Lord is aware of our presence before and after we die. Somehow the pro-choices want to believe we are less then alive when we are in the womb. They cannot deny the FACT we are alive in the womb. What we argue over is who has the right to take a life. I KNOW it is only God the creator of life that has the right to take a life to another level.

The pro-choice can argue all day long that a baby is not a human life in the womb but we ALL know that is a lie. Some of us just do not want to get involved we want to place the sole responsibility on the mother. We tell her she is not worthy of being a mother if she is unmarried. We tell her she cannot financially afford a baby why not just kill it we have made it legal why not just kill IT. Kill it kill it kill it. Funny how the word kill applies to a non life.

This reminds me of when we put a man on the moon. My grandmother did not believe it. She thought it was a complete hoax. Kinda like the pro choices do not want to admit that a embryo is a human baby.

Forum List

Back