🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Pardon Clinton Before Leaving Office?

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Instead of your insults, why don't YOU post something to rebut it?

Rebut wild speculation? Do I need to rebut everything in the National Enquirer?

Like I have pointed out over and over- you will post any anti-democratic crap you find on the internet- you don't give a damn whether it is true- or just rumor, speculation or even lies.

How the hell do you pardon someone who isn't charged with a crime?

Ford did it with Nixon.

Certainly it can be done.

But wags from both sides tend to predict mass pardons from each President as he prepares to leave office.

The only other significant pardons for apparent political purposes was Bush's pardons of participants in the Iran Contra affair.

Good question, yes they can. Google ex parte garland. The supreme court ruled a pardon can be given any time after the commission of the crime. I guess even they drew the line at something that the criminal didn't do yet

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
From the looks of things, he won't pardon her. He will give her last rites...

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
From the looks of things, he won't pardon her. He will give her last rites...
I don't think Obamy will pardon her but he might commute her death sentence for treason to life in prison.

After the election...not before.

And immediately after her 'coronation' she will return the favor and pardon Barry.

Actually Messiah Obama will have to resurrect Clinton before he leaves office.

The 'Messiah' has worked very hard to raise your pay.
Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

Republicans have blocked every effort to raise workers pay.
You have no understanding how business works… LOL

Care to expand on that?

If that were true I should be making double what I am right now. Considering all the hard work I've had to do to achieve my increased pay over the same amount of time, it's pretty clear that Obama has failed miserably.

That's because your capitalist racketeer boss didn't do the right thing. He should be made too, he's making bank.

Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

They have? Republicans are blocking workers working harder and earning raises from their employers based on merit? Where did they do that?

Republicans have blocked EVERY minimum wage increase in the last ten years. Republicans believe that paying a 'market price', like buying fish.

Care to expand on that?
Overhead kills more businesses than anything, that includes overpaid employees

Trump is working VERY HARD not to win.
IKR? Like the other day when he called millions of people racist and shit. Gah, what an asshole!

Oh wait..

Greed, religion, and hate are three reasons why people start wars. If you look honestly, you'll find all or most of those 'principals' in every Trump supporter.

But that's the point of the Trump campaign, to make the candidate and his supporters totally ridiculous so as not to have a Republican in the White House.

Ford did it with Nixon.

Certainly it can be done.

But wags from both sides tend to predict mass pardons from each President as he prepares to leave office.

The only other significant pardons for apparent political purposes was Bush's pardons of participants in the Iran Contra affair.

Who became faux contributors?

Care to expand on that?

How much 'overhead' should a business have?

Care to expand on that?

How much 'overhead' should a business have?
As little as possible, preferably no debt.

There has to be a crime, to be pardoned for.....doesn't there...?
Not really.

Hell if President Obama hated Clinton as much as the Right Wing nut jobs think(while also thinking that they are partners in crime...go figure) the meanest thing he could do to her is pardon her for 'crimes unspecified'.

I am just amused that the usual right wing nut job speculation, gossip and lies gets taken so seriously

Forum List

Back