🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Pardon Clinton Before Leaving Office?

Actually Messiah Obama will have to resurrect Clinton before he leaves office.

The 'Messiah' has worked very hard to raise your pay.
Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

Republicans have blocked every effort to raise workers pay.

They have? Republicans are blocking workers working harder and earning raises from their employers based on merit? Where did they do that?

Republicans have blocked EVERY minimum wage increase in the last ten years. Republicans believe that paying a 'market price', like buying fish.

Here again the lie that you're a "one percenter." If you were, you'd know that the minimum wage does nothing but prevent people not worth the minimum wage from getting a job. You've never hired anyone in your life. You've probably barely ever been hired

You have no understanding how business works… LOL

Care to expand on that?
Overhead kills more businesses than anything, that includes overpaid employees

How much 'overhead' should a business have?
As little as possible, preferably no debt.

Wrong. The answer is little to no excessive debt.

Then of course you have good debt and bad debt. Can you list an example of each?

The 'Messiah' has worked very hard to raise your pay.
Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

They have? Republicans are blocking workers working harder and earning raises from their employers based on merit? Where did they do that?

Republicans have blocked EVERY minimum wage increase in the last ten years. Republicans believe that paying a 'market price', like buying fish.

Here again the lie that you're a "one percenter." If you were, you'd know that the minimum wage does nothing but prevent people not worth the minimum wage from getting a job. You've never hired anyone in your life. You've probably barely ever been hired

WTF!!! What a line of crap! Nobody isn't worth the minimum wage.

Don't you have to be convicted of something to be pardoned?

How do you pardon someone for a conspiracy theory?

You have no understanding how business works… LOL

Care to expand on that?

Then of course you have good debt and bad debt. Can you list an example of each?

"No excessive debt" Nicely done. I mean no ... "excessive" ... debt. That's just hilarious. What an insight. You thinking of buying that dictionary? [/sarcasm]

Obviously ... BY DEFINITION ... no one should have "excessive" debt. But the CEO business leader doesn't know what the Optimal Capital Structure is. Classic. Equity is more expensive than debt. So you want the right balance to maximize profits. You know, profits, which as a CEO you reluctantly agreed you're in favor of as long as it doesn't interfere with giving extra money to workers.

I almost wish you were a CEO, it would be just too comic for the brief period before the company crashed

Again you prove you have zero hiring experience.

When I owned a restaurant, one of my delivery drivers drank beer and smoked pot on deliveries and told other workers he did that. Is he worth the minimum wage?

I can give you so many examples of people sitting in chairs during work hours, not showing up and when they do doing as little as they can get away with. We had two workers who just closed the restaurant a couple hours early and left because they wanted to go home. One took dollar bills out of the cash register thinking it wouldn't be noticed. One yelled at customers if they complained.

And they were worth minimum wage? You're a fucking moron. You also continually prove your complete and utter lack of any business experience much less being a CEO

When I owned a restaurant, one of my delivery drivers drank beer and smoked pot on deliveries and told other workers he did that. Is he worth the minimum wage?

I can give you so many examples of people sitting in chairs during work hours, not showing up and when they do doing as little as they can get away with. We had two workers who just closed the restaurant a couple hours early and left because they wanted to go home. One took dollar bills out of the cash register thinking it wouldn't be noticed. One yelled at customers if they complained.

And they were worth minimum wage? You're a fucking moron. You also continually prove your complete and utter lack of any business experience much less being a CEO

They are worth minimum wage while they are in your employ

When they are no longer employed by you, they aren't

You make a profit off of every employee, when you no longer do, you let them go

Care to expand on that?

"No excessive debt" Nicely done. I mean no ... "excessive" ... debt. That's just hilarious. What an insight. You thinking of buying that dictionary? [/sarcasm]

Obviously ... BY DEFINITION ... no one should have "excessive" debt. But the CEO business leader doesn't know what the Optimal Capital Structure is. Classic. Equity is more expensive than debt. So you want the right balance to maximize profits. You know, profits, which as a CEO you reluctantly agreed you're in favor of as long as it doesn't interfere with giving extra money to workers.

I almost wish you were a CEO, it would be just too comic for the brief period before the company crashed

I wrote 'Little or no excessive debt.' Do you know the formula?

Equity IS more expensive than debt unless you manage it correctly. Take Uber's model of zero equity which is the way business is heading.

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
Pardon for what indictments/convictions, exactly?

It's why you're not in business anymore. You didn't know how to hire and retain employees.

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office

So, the CONSERVATIVE TRIBUNE cites Breibart's garbage....and we should all be in a fucking frenzy. LOL

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Instead of your insults, why don't YOU post something to rebut it?

Rebut wild speculation? Do I need to rebut everything in the National Enquirer?

Like I have pointed out over and over- you will post any anti-democratic crap you find on the internet- you don't give a damn whether it is true- or just rumor, speculation or even lies.

Then, as I've posted before - DON'T READ IT!

I wrote 'Little or no excessive debt.' Do you know the formula?

Equity IS more expensive than debt unless you manage it correctly. Take Uber's model of zero equity which is the way business is heading.

Swish ... again. Anyone who has "excessive" debt has too much ... by definition. You made a non point

It's why you're not in business anymore. You didn't know how to hire and retain employees.

I'm not in business anymore because I sold all of the five companies I bought, and I did that because I was worn out by the beligerant government that you worship. I had enough. From here on out, I work as a management consultant.

You've never hired ANY employee, you're full of shit. This is classic, "Nobody isn't worth the minimum wage." You know who tells me that is a bunch of crap? My employees.

I remember well the first person that I flat out fired. His name was Ken. I gave him chance after chance. This is when I was in GE management at GE Power, long before I owned my own businesses. Every time I tried to fire him, OMG, he cares, he's going to work harder, everything will be fine.

I was worried the people who worked for me would be afraid if I started firing people they might be in danger. The third time I tried to fire him, I did. I said no more chances, leave. Oh, he'll do better. Leave, you're fired.

You know what my employees said to me? We wondered when you'd finally fire him ... They weren't worried, they knew he sucked. No, they weren't going to come to me and say to fire him. Knowing he needed to be fired was my job.

You haven't managed shit, you're just full of shit

Forum List

Back