🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Pardon Clinton Before Leaving Office?

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
Pardon for what indictments/convictions, exactly?

Really? You have an indictment coming for Trump's tax returns? I can't find that on google, can you give me a link?

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Instead of your insults, why don't YOU post something to rebut it?

Rebut wild speculation? Do I need to rebut everything in the National Enquirer?

Like I have pointed out over and over- you will post any anti-democratic crap you find on the internet- you don't give a damn whether it is true- or just rumor, speculation or even lies.

Then, as I've posted before - DON'T READ IT!

Yep- just like the National Enquirer- you aren't responsible for what you print- someone else is.....

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Like I have pointed out over and over- you will post any anti-democratic crap you find on the internet- you don't give a damn whether it is true- or just rumor, speculation or even lies.

Yep- just like the National Enquirer- you aren't responsible for what you print- someone else is.....

I am totally responsible for what I post. If it's in error AND PROVEN TO ME I will gladly apologize.

But I will not bow to a leftist political hack by you who uses tactics taught by radicals.

Attack, deny, divert - your mantra.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
Trump to pardon himself before leaving office. lol

Trump Says He Has The Right To Pardon Himself | HuffPost

I am totally responsible for what I post. If it's in error AND PROVEN TO ME I will gladly apologize.

Ahem.

Well lets see- you said that Obama would pardon Clinton before the election.

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign

So as I pointed out- you will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Far more fun to point out your obviously Partisan inclination to post bullshit.

But I will not bow to a leftist political hack by you who uses tactics taught by radicals.

Attack, deny, divert - your mantra.

Hey its only been a year and half. Clearly you are still composing your apology, like the GOP are still working on the health insurance plan.....

Forum List

Back