Obama to present plan to close Guantanamo, move detainees to US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama to present plan to close Guantanamo, move detainees to US | Fox News

And here it comes......

Out of all the Obama promises, most of which he has shredded / broken, this is one almost no one wants him to keep but the one he is determined to anyway.

He has been releasing terrorists for years, allowing them to go right back to the battlefield (where many of them have been recaptured). He released THE world's premiere bomb-maker , the man responsible for the creation of the many types of IEDs that slaughtered, killed and maimed, US troops. He lied to the American people and released the Taliban 5, falsely claiming they were part of the Bergdahl prisoner swap, because they were too 'big' to simply release. They were the biggest road-block to his eventual closing of GITMO.

Now, with less than a year to go, he s making his final push to close GITMO, aiding and abetting our nation's enemies in the process, so he can say he kept his promise.

Bravo, asshole!

:clap:

And here it comes......

Out of all the Obama promises, most of which he has shredded / broken, this is one almost no one wants him to keep but the one he is determined to anyway.

He has been releasing terrorists for years, allowing them to go right back to the battlefield (where many of them have been recaptured). He released THE world's premiere bomb-maker , the man responsible for the creation of the many types of IEDs that slaughtered, killed and maimed, US troops. He lied to the American people and released the Taliban 5, falsely claiming they were part of the Bergdahl prisoner swap, because they were too 'big' to simply release. They were the biggest road-block to his eventual closing of GITMO.

Now, with less than a year to go, he s making his final push to close GITMO, aiding and abetting our nation's enemies in the process, so he can say he kept his promise.

Bravo, asshole!

Speaking now. He NEVER had "bipartisan support" to close Gitmo.

I have wondered what superhuman powers the pants shitters think these detainees have which is activated if they set foot on US soil.

They are criminals. Try them, convict them, put them in a supermax and throw away the key. What the fuck are these cowering pussies like the OP writer so afraid of?

The military opposes this. They should go public. What's he gonna do, have a Saturday Night Massacre? :laugh:

I have wondered what superhuman powers the pants shitters think these detainees have which is activated if they set foot on US soil.

They are criminals. Try them, convict them, put them in a supermax and throw away the key. What the fuck are these cowering pussies like the OP writer so afraid of?

their shadow among other things.

And here it comes......

Bravo, asshole!

I slap on the wrist, Barry might as let them all go...
Barry is an assfuck to the country...

Political correctness will have them treated as if they are in a Marriott... Might as well let them go.

And here it comes......

Bravo, asshole!

Speaking now. He NEVER had "bipartisan support" to close Gitmo.

Yup, more revisionist history from Obozo.

If they are on American soil progressives will treat them like kings...

Obama argued that every detainee in Gitmo had the right to a fair trial...then he took it upon himself to flat-out RELEASE violent Islamic Extremists, many of whom returned to the battle field where they were either caught or killed. He completely ignored / violated the judicial process he was promoting.

Then, of course, he started his own personal drone assassination process where, again, he violated his own BS he was spewing about hos they had a right to our judicial process..by killing them before they ever got the chance.

Now Obama wants to propose finally bringing some of these guys, the ones he hasn't released or killed, back to the US? Why doesn't he just simply finish the job he started and release them back to their terrorist groups?

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

They should just execute them all. End of problem.

Obama should either try everyone or let them free

That is the way America works

empty GITMO, load the contents on a C-140, fly straight to Iraq, lower altitude to 500 feet, open rear cargo door, empty contents, make u turn, fly straight back to USA.

Over night delivery !

Most of them will not be brought here, and most will be shipped back to a country that will agree to take them...

The issue for me is they will be heading back to the Middle East where they can get into fighting our troops, but we can not keep GITMO going either...

Bringing them here to be put on trial is a logical idea, and if convicted then build a Supermax in Alaska out in the middle of bum fuck Egypt and leave them there...

I know that will not happen so put the at Colorado and forget them!

Political correctness will have them treated as if they are in a Marriott...

O'rly? Tell me...how many times a day do you manufacture bullshit?

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

They should just execute them all. End of problem.
Ya. Who cares if there's evidence of their guilt or not.

Most of them will not be brought here, and most will be shipped back to a country that will agree to take them...

The issue for me is they will be heading back to the Middle East where they can get into fighting our troops, but we can not keep GITMO going either...

Bringing them here to be put on trial is a logical idea, and if convicted then build a Supermax in Alaska out in the middle of bum fuck Egypt and leave them there...

If they are here political correctness will pardon them and make them citizens overnight... Waste of money. I like the midnight airdrop idea...

If he brings them here, put everyone of them out with all the prisoners, not solitary confinement.

If they are here political correctness will pardon them and make them citizens over night...

So the answer to my question is..."about every two minutes".

Forum List

Back