Obama to present plan to close Guantanamo, move detainees to US

I have wondered what superhuman powers the pants shitters think these detainees have which is activated if they set foot on US soil.

They are criminals. Try them, convict them, put them in a supermax and throw away the key. What the fuck are these cowering pussies like the OP writer so afraid of?
Political correctness will have them treated as if they are in a Marriott...

O'rly? Tell me...how many times a day do you manufacture bullshit?
Not a penny should be spent on them anymore

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

They should just execute them all. End of problem.
Ya. Who cares if there's evidence of their guilt or not.
Give them an airdrop, chance will decide...
Take your bleeding heart and give it to them

I have wondered what superhuman powers the pants shitters think these detainees have which is activated if they set foot on US soil.

They are criminals. Try them, convict them, put them in a supermax and throw away the key. What the fuck are these cowering pussies like the OP writer so afraid of?

Most of them will not be brought here, and most will be shipped back to a country that will agree to take them...

The issue for me is they will be heading back to the Middle East where they can get into fighting our troops, but we can not keep GITMO going either...

Bringing them here to be put on trial is a logical idea, and if convicted then build a Supermax in Alaska out in the middle of bum fuck Egypt and leave them there...

I know that will not happen so put the at Colorado and forget them!
If they are here political correctness will pardon them and make them citizens overnight... Waste of money. I like the midnight airdrop idea...

No...

If they are brought here President Obama will pardon them, and have them live with you... ( I think I just gave some on the left a hard-on )

I believe if our government does bring the few that are not shipped back here to the states then they ( the prisoners ) will be in the Supermax in Colorado where they will never see the light of day again...

Now if the Federal Government wanted to be real assholes they would put them in a State Prison and make their cellmate a Neo-Nazi nutter and the terrorist will never be seen again...

1. They should be given free housing in Washington, DC where they can do the most good.

2. See, He's clearing the island of troublemakers in preparation for His going into exile with His friends Fidel and Raul. Say, does Fidel still golf?

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up after shooting at our troops or plotting to kill people asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not?? Good Lord . You can't cure fucking stupid.

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up on battlefields asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not??

You can't cure stupid.

War is over in both Afghanistan and Iraq

Why haven't they been released?

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up on battlefields asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not??

You can't cure stupid.

Sure. Lets release them so they can go home and kill a few more people.

I'm sure you'd be pleased.

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up after shooting at our troops or plotting to kill people asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not?? Good Lord . You can't cure fucking stupid.
Not all of the detainees were "picked up on the battlefield". That's a totally bogus meme.

In fact, a great many of the Bush detainees were innocent. They were fingered by tribal competitors, much like during the Salem witch trial days. A mere accusation by someone was enough to burn them at the stake.

That's why many of them have been released. They were innocent.

Not all of them, but a significant number.

There's a reason we live by the credo "innocent until proven guilty", you stupid fuck.

What are you people so afraid of? If they are guilty, then try them, convict them, throw away the key.

You can't cure stupid.

The war is not over in Afghanistan and the reason why they haven't been released is they are unlawful enemy combatants.

Treat the bastards like the criminals they are. You pants shitting cowards act as if they are some kind of superhuman beings, and thus imbue them with more power than they deserve.

You can't cure stupid.

Sure. Lets release them so they can go home and kill a few more people.

I'm sure you'd be pleased.

What else do you do with those who are not convicted?
Innocent until proven guilty. They have been held for 14 years. Prove a crime or let them go

What I am curious about is when he brings these 31 terrorist into our neighborhood prisons is he going to separate them so as to keep them from recruiting other prisoners? Are these terrorist going to have the special service they have been receiving at Gitmo? If they are given the same religious freedoms as they received at Gitmo is that not going to make it even more expensive than before. After all if they receive the special meals that they claim to be part of their religion shouldn't the rest of the population receive their choice of meals? Are they going to place these terrorist in one Federal prison or are they going to spread the love around?

Not all of the detainees were "picked up on the battlefield". That's a totally bogus meme.

In fact, a great many of the Bush detainees were innocent. They were fingered by tribal competitors, much like during the Salem witch trial days. A mere accusation by someone was enough to burn them at the stake.

There's a reason we live by the credo "innocent until proven guilty", you stupid fuck.

What are you people so afraid of? If they are guilty, then try them, convict them, throw away the key.

Gee. How many of those "innocent" detainees went right back to the fight??

Innocent till proven guilty applies to American citizens, not terrorists you stupid fuck.

You can't cure stupid.

The war is not over in Afghanistan and the reason why they haven't been released is they are unlawful enemy combatants.

What does that mean? They lived there and were fighting an invading force. What crime has been committed to warrant a lifetime sentence? Being on the wrong side?

You can't cure stupid.

What does that mean? They lived there and were fighting an invading force. What crime has been committed to warrant a lifetime sentence? Being on the wrong side?

Gee. Tell the dead in Paris and San Bernardino.

I'm sure they would have a different take on it than you do.

Gee. How many of those "innocent" detainees went right back to the fight??

First, if they were innocent, the did not "go back" to the fight if they were never there in the first place.

Second, I imagine in your mind they all did, without any evidence of such. That's just the way you pants shitters think.

Forum List

Back