Obama to present plan to close Guantanamo, move detainees to US

What I am curious about is when he brings these 31 terrorist into our neighborhood prisons...

Who told you they would be in your neighborhood?

Why do you people work so hard to scare yourselves silly with imaginary bullshit?

What IS that?!?

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

They should just execute them all. End of problem.
Ya. Who cares if there's evidence of their guilt or not.

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up on battlefields asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not??

You can't cure stupid.

War is over in both Afghanistan and Iraq

Why haven't they been released?

The war is not over in Afghanistan and the reason why they haven't been released is they are unlawful enemy combatants.

What does that mean? They lived there and were fighting an invading force. What crime has been committed to warrant a lifetime sentence? Being on the wrong side?

The people in Gitmo are there because they supposedly were engaged in terrorist activity. I believe all of them should be given military tribunals, and the ones that are not convicted should be deported.

Hell. Thought all these scumbags were going to be tried in military tribunals? What the hell happened there??

They should just execute them all. End of problem.

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up after shooting at our troops or plotting to kill people asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not?? Good Lord . You can't cure fucking stupid.
Not all of the detainees were "picked up on the battlefield". That's a totally bogus meme.

In fact, a great many of the Bush detainees were innocent. They were fingered by tribal competitors, much like during the Salem witch trial days. A mere accusation by someone was enough to burn them at the stake.

That's why many of them have been released. They were innocent.

Not all of them, but a significant number.

There's a reason we live by the credo "innocent until proven guilty", you stupid fuck.

What are you people so afraid of? If they are guilty, then try them, convict them, throw away the key.

Gee. How many of those "innocent" detainees went right back to the fight??

First, if they were innocent, the did not "go back" to the fight if they were never there in the first place.

Second, I imagine in your mind they all did, without any evidence of such. That's just the way you pants shitters think.

Google is your friend. Take a gander at just how many went back killing and blowing up people.

Haven't shit my pants yet pal. How bout you/ Bet you change your undies more than once a day. Oh and G How's that piss tasting??

Guilt?? These scumbags were picked up on battlefields asshole. No guilt in doubt.

All you bleeding hearts amaze me. These dirtbags kill people all over the world and you wonder if they are guilty or not??

You can't cure stupid.

The war is not over in Afghanistan and the reason why they haven't been released is they are unlawful enemy combatants.

What does that mean? They lived there and were fighting an invading force. What crime has been committed to warrant a lifetime sentence? Being on the wrong side?

Gee. Tell the dead in Paris and San Bernardino.

I'm sure they would have a different take on it than you do.

The guys in Gitmo have an alibi

You can't cure stupid.

The people in Gitmo are there because they supposedly were engaged in terrorist activity. I believe all of them should be given military tribunals, and the ones that are not convicted should be deported.

Key word is supposedly

If we have evidence, we should present it and give them definitive sentences

America is not about....This guy "might" be dangerous so we will lock him up just to be safe

....O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave! ( opps, home of the pants shitters)

You can't cure stupid.

Key word is supposedly

America is not about....This guy "might" be dangerous so we will lock him up just to be safe

I said they should have military trials. If they are indeed terrorists than let the military deal with them.

You can't cure stupid.

Key word is supposedly

Oh and your so sure they aren't terrorists or dangerous?? I'm sure there are plenty of people around the world who wouldn't agree with you.

How's that crystal ball working for ya??

Key word is supposedly

Oh and your so sure they aren't terrorists or dangerous?? I'm sure there are plenty of people around the world who wouldn't agree with you.

Can't we do the same thing with any criminal?

Lock them up because they "might" be dangerous

Lets get to the real reason we don't have trials for these alleged terrorists

It is not that we are afraid they might be found not guilty, but we are afraid to go to trial where evidence will be provided on how they were tortured, how their human rights were violated and how little we actually have on them

Easier to lock them up and throw away the key

Last edited:

Key word is supposedly

Terrorists. Not mere criminals. Lock them up because they are dangerous.

Ask Paris and San Bernardino and everywhere else around the world these assholes have killed and maimed.

It is not that we are afraid they might be guilty, but we are afraid to go to trial where evidence will be provided on how they were tortured, how their human rights were violated and how little we actually have on them

Their rights?? Idiots like you are more concerned with their "rights" than you appear to be about the dead all over the world and security for the living.

WOW are you clueless and a fool.

So GITMO needs $225 million in repairs? You could build each detainee a $2 million dollar home with nearly $50 million left over for fencing WTF?

Load them up on a c130 fly them out to international waters 500-1000 miles from any land, throw their Muslim asses out the back of the plane.
If anyone asks, say they forgot to close the door... they were told where meca was and out they went nothing anyone could do about it.

Last edited:

Key word is supposedly

Terrorists. Not mere criminals. Lock them up because they are dangerous.

Ask Paris and San Bernardino and everywhere else around the world these assholes have killed and maimed.

I agree

But the burden of proof in showing they are terrorists and still a threat is on us
If they are as bad as you say...it shouldn't be that hard

It is not that we are afraid they might be guilty, but we are afraid to go to trial where evidence will be provided on how they were tortured, how their human rights were violated and how little we actually have on them

Their rights?? Idiots like you are more concerned with their "rights" than you appear to be about the dead all over the world and security for the living.

Yup...pesky things called rights

What this country was founded on

Obama has kept to his canpaine promises . This is another one . The GOP has stoos in his way all the time trying to sabatage him.

You should want to close gitmo for the costs alone !

Yup...pesky things called rights

What this country was founded on

If they were Americans you would have a valid point. Since they aren't then your point is moot.

Forum List

Back