• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The President, Michelle, and myself continue to be grateful for making us look so good while making the birthers look so bat-shit crazy.

Are you their adopted daughter? BTW, I've often called Obama "Bush-III" because they are so similar. Many people have noticed this as well. It's like Obama took the GWB playbook and followed it to the letter. I really didn't like GWB, but I don't want people to know I don't like Obama because people might think I'm a racist so please keep this between you and me. :eusa_shhh:

barry-bush-III.jpeg

I don't really like Obama either but I call people who are bat-shit crazy....bat-shit crazy. It's also quasi despicable to pretend that it's "just factfinding"; no such scrutiny has ever come to any President about such an obviously trivial matter--his birth certificate. We're never going to get over race in this country and the mis-trust will be our ultimate downfall since non-whites are going to vastly outnumber whites in the future. Then what? No trust of anybody--"He's the Latino President, not mine".

Cooler heads usually prevail. I hope it continues. I am fearful it will not.

As stated about 500 times, I didn't vote for Obama in the primary or in the general election. My post about making him look sane and reasonable is more or less a warning to the GOP as much as it is a dig at them; bigreb and people like him/her look like lunatics for first bringing it up and now for doubting the authenticity. I would bet that if we were to go back to the Inauguration Day screw-up between BHO and Chief Justice Roberts; there were morons swearing that he wasn't POTUS because of the oath being screwed up. They're batshit crazy too.

Obama is my President until another one is elected. Do I like it? No. Is it the end of the world? No. Do some people think it is? Yes. And they are the ones I ridicule. Feel free to hate the person and the policies all you want...thats America. Legitimacy is something else entirely; be an American about it is all I'm asking.

Be an American about it? :lol: What does that mean?

Bozo three of the post you used to support you were edited so kiss my ass liar. the only oine that wasn't eited was the second link.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those posts date from 4/8/2011 (and on 4/9/2011) and they were all edited within minutes for grammatical or typographical errors not content. Any one that cares to go look can see the original post time (at the top) and the edit time (at the bottom).

The point at which made your false was on 4/29/2011. There is no way in God's green earth I could have edited them after your 4/29/2011 post because the date stamp would have changed.

Link #1 was made on 4/8/2011 @ 08:42AM. Edit was on 4/8/2011 @ 08:46. I'm sure I edited a post 4 minutes latter so that could claim THREE WEEKS later that I'd made a change to content.

Link #2 as you point out was not changed.

Link #3 was made on 4/8/2011 @ 11:58PM. Edit was made on 4/9/2011 at 12:01AM. Again I'm such a devious bastard that I edited a post within three minutes so that you could claim THREE WEEKS later that I'd made a change to content.

Link #4 was made on 4/9/2011 @ 07:32AM. Edit was made on 4/9/2011 @ 07:51 AM. Fourteen minutes later is all part of my master conspiracy plot, I figured no one would notice the 14-minute gap. I just knew that THREE WEEKS later you would be going back to look for it.​

>>>>>

Don't talk to me hack fuck off your edited evidence is no evidence.

I have been following this whole thing and your response here says you lose. It really does. This is so typical when you are put in a corner and have nothing, nothing as a defense. You lose.

World watcher, nicely done. Kind of mean, but sometimes children need tough love. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those posts date from 4/8/2011 (and on 4/9/2011) and they were all edited within minutes for grammatical or typographical errors not content. Any one that cares to go look can see the original post time (at the top) and the edit time (at the bottom).

The point at which made your false was on 4/29/2011. There is no way in God's green earth I could have edited them after your 4/29/2011 post because the date stamp would have changed.

Link #1 was made on 4/8/2011 @ 08:42AM. Edit was on 4/8/2011 @ 08:46. I'm sure I edited a post 4 minutes latter so that could claim THREE WEEKS later that I'd made a change to content.

Link #3 was made on 4/8/2011 @ 11:58PM. Edit was made on 4/9/2011 at 12:01AM. Again I'm such a devious bastard that I edited a post within three minutes so that you could claim THREE WEEKS later that I'd made a change to content.

Link #4 was made on 4/9/2011 @ 07:32AM. Edit was made on 4/9/2011 @ 07:51 AM. Fourteen minutes later is all part of my master conspiracy plot, I figured no one would notice the 14-minute gap. I just knew that THREE WEEKS later you would be going back to look for it.​

>>>>>

Truth hurts.........

......................... and can be quite embarrassing.

>>>>

Truth? How do you get truth from edited post's?

>>>>>

I have been following this whole thing and your response here says you lose. It really does.

World watcher, nicely done. Kind of mean, but sometimes children need tough love. :lol:

Really? Edited post's are a way of veifing what someone said as truth? The only thing you've been following is your own ass.

Are you their adopted daughter? BTW, I've often called Obama "Bush-III" because they are so similar. Many people have noticed this as well. It's like Obama took the GWB playbook and followed it to the letter. I really didn't like GWB, but I don't want people to know I don't like Obama because people might think I'm a racist so please keep this between you and me. :eusa_shhh:

barry-bush-III.jpeg

I don't really like Obama either but I call people who are bat-shit crazy....bat-shit crazy. It's also quasi despicable to pretend that it's "just factfinding"; no such scrutiny has ever come to any President about such an obviously trivial matter--his birth certificate. We're never going to get over race in this country and the mis-trust will be our ultimate downfall since non-whites are going to vastly outnumber whites in the future. Then what? No trust of anybody--"He's the Latino President, not mine".

As stated about 500 times, I didn't vote for Obama in the primary or in the general election. My post about making him look sane and reasonable is more or less a warning to the GOP as much as it is a dig at them; bigreb and people like him/her look like lunatics for first bringing it up and now for doubting the authenticity. I would bet that if we were to go back to the Inauguration Day screw-up between BHO and Chief Justice Roberts; there were morons swearing that he wasn't POTUS because of the oath being screwed up. They're batshit crazy too.

Obama is my President until another one is elected. Do I like it? No. Is it the end of the world? No. Do some people think it is? Yes. And they are the ones I ridicule. Feel free to hate the person and the policies all you want...thats America. Legitimacy is something else entirely; be an American about it is all I'm asking.

I personally hate the Lakers; do I walk around questioning their legitimacy? No. I call them NBA Champs when they win. Hated GWB...couldn't believe he won; I think the country went crazy when they voted for him instead of Gore who (with Clinton) oversaw 8 years of peace and prosperity--remember what those are?

For 8 years, I referred to him as President Bush, Mr. Bush, George W. Bush. Not once did I call him Satan, Hitler, etc...

Roll with it; thats all I'm saying. This 153 page, 2200+ reply thread is precisely what I am talking about. Trust me; if there was a law in Hawaii that barred black ink from being used by a doctor to sign certificates of birth; there are people who would be swearing Obama isn't a citizen because the color of papermate used by the physician.

barry-bush-III.jpeg

Be an american? Well, I guess that could be 1. Not Trumps wife. 2. Not be Trumps, made in china clothes he pimps with his name on it.

Those two things are not american.:lol:

How is presenting a document that is clearly a fraudulent document being smart?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

There's only two people that I know of that have actually view the document. obama is a pathlogical liar so you can't believe him democrats are liars so you can't believe them. The only way this issue will be silent is to have a non partisan panel of experts view the document and no one fom Hawaii is to be on the panel.

In other words, you want to usurp Hawaii's right to their own process for documenting birth and you want to restrict any 'experts' based not on their credentials but on their political persuasion.

And yet you wonder why so many of us think you are stupid, crazy, or both. :cuckoo:

Hell, you may be doing the birthers a service by making most of them look rational in comparison! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

There's only two people that I know of that have actually view the document. obama is a pathlogical liar so you can't believe him democrats are liars so you can't believe them. The only way this issue will be silent is to have a non partisan panel of experts view the document and no one fom Hawaii is to be on the panel.

In other words, you want to usurp Hawaii's right to their own process for documenting birth and you want to restrict any 'experts' based not on their credentials but on their political persuasion.

And yet you wonder why so many of us think you are stupid, crazy, or both. :cuckoo:

Hell, you may be doing the birthers a service by making most of them look rational in comparison! :lol:

I want honesty and democrats of late have proven to be less than honest.

Bozo three of the post you used to support you were edited so kiss my ass liar. the only oine that wasn't eited was the second link.

>>>>>

Translation : 'Oh crap, I've shown myself to be a complete idiot again!' :lol:

I have been following this whole thing and your response here says you lose. It really does.

Really? Edited post's are a way of veifing what someone said as truth? The only thing you've been following is your own ass.

You really are going to ignore the fact that you can see when the posts were edited, aren't you?

That Family Guy scene with the donkey just looks more and more accurate as this thread goes on. :lol:

You really are going to ignore the fact that you can see when the posts were edited, aren't you?

That Family Guy scene with the donkey just looks more and more accurate as this thread goes on. :lol:

And you're going to ignore the fat that an edited post is not proof of anything. It does support his argument it just shows he deleted something

>>>>>

FUCK off edited post arenot evidence of anything. But a hacjk like you wouldn't see it that way. It's like if I would use a post to verify what I said was true and it was edited. Asswipes like you would be all over me for using that post so fuck oiff eat shit and die bitch.

really? Edited post's are a way of veifing what someone said as truth? The only thing you've been following is your own ass.

you really are going to ignore the fact that you can see when the posts were edited, aren't you?

That family guy scene with the donkey just looks more and more accurate as this thread goes on. :lol:

and you're going to ignore the fat that an edited post is not proof of anything. It does support his argument it just shows he deleted something

change does to does not

Not at all.

Birthers got stigmatized. Some of them rightfully so.

But, in general, DOUBTING President Obama is a sign of intelligence.

Taking almost anything the idiot-in-chief says at face value is the sign of mental weakness.

Thus, as is so frequently the case, Sallow and gotohades have things bass-ackwards.

Doubting Obama and being a birther are two very different things.

However, if you want to jump on the birther Crazy-Train (as you were a somewhat reluctant rider before he released the long form COLB), then by all means.......

I have already been accused by one of your not-too-intelligent-fellow-libbies of being a "birther" even though I have never said that President Obama was born overseas.

What I DID maintain (until the long form birth certificate finally got its long overdue release) was that a reasonable question DID exist. I deem that question resolved. Big deal.

As one of my buddies here noted (sagely) the other day, the birther issue is more of a distraction than anything else.

There are innumerable other (valid) reasons to vehemently object to the re-election of President Obama. Why dilute any of them with a discussion of this crap?

It's over. Finished. Finito. The -fucking- END.

In our Republic, we owe it to the candidates -- but more importantly we owe it to each other -- to debate the merits of the candidates on their respective proposals and records and positions.

Our debt problem is a pending disaster and THIS President is busy adding to that debt. :cuckoo: That is reason enough to toss him out.

Let's get on with the actual discussion ON THE MERITS.

Beyond that, honestly, your snide ad hominem shit holds precious little interest.

Are you being rattled? :redface:

FUCK off edited post arenot evidence of anything. But a hacjk like you wouldn't see it that way. It's like if I would use a post to verify what I said was true and it was edited. Asswipes like you would be all over me for using that post so fuck oiff eat shit and die bitch.

Again, are you being rattled? You OK Pookie? :clap2:

Again, are you being rattled? You OK Pookie? :clap2:

Right ok didn't edit my post so as always fuck off.

And you're going to ignore the fat that an edited post is not proof of anything. It does support his argument it just shows he deleted something

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Insidious bastard that I am, I edited a post 3 minutes after writing it because I knew someone THREE WEEKS later would want me to find it again.

** EVILLY RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER **

>>>>

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Insidious bastard that I am, I edited a post 3 minutes after writing it because I knew someone THREE WEEKS later would want me to find it again.

>>>>

An edited post is not evidence of anything move on liar.

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

>>>>

Dude, if they can get two papers to announce Obama's birth in Hawaii back in 61 because they just knew he would grow up to be president and we know he was born in Kenya back then, hell anything is possible.

Go Donald. Oh and congrats on making this idiot trip all over himself. Notice how he is at the point where is he is just spewing "fuck off" at this point.

Damn, you literally pwned him. :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back