• don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hawaii Appeals Court rejects man’s request to see
Obama’s birth certificate
April 8, 2011
Filed Under Barack Obama, Birthers

Hawaii’s Appeals Court has rejected an attempt by a man, Robert V. Justice, to see Barack Obama’s original birth certificate. Under Hawaiian privacy laws, someone must have a good reason for wanting to see the original. The court ruled that Mr. Justice had not demonstrated a sufficiently good reason.

10. A number of independent investigators and officials have examined the birth certificate and determined it to be completely genuine.
Hawaii Appeals Court rejects man’s request to see Obama’s birth certificate « 100gf | Politics and Computers ... urt-obama/

Now the Trump wants to see Obama's school records? Now the crazy train rolls on and on.

OMG, stop the world. Fox won't interrupt their programming for the Boyking.

About damn time. Have to wonder why the hell he spent over a million dollars fighting to not Release it. Stupid childish games.

The Claims that he did not spend over a million dollars fighting the release of this and his school records is completely false. It is a matter of public Record that he has spent over 1 Million dollars fighting the Release of both the BC, and transcripts, and up until as late as last week. The State of Hawaii was still claiming the BC he just found was "lost"

I suspect it was because Fox was focused on the Bernanke Presser instead.

April 8, 2011

Hawaii’s Appeals Court has rejected an attempt by a man, Robert V. Justice, to see Barack Obama’s original birth certificate. Under Hawaiian privacy laws, someone must have a good reason for wanting to see the original. The court ruled that Mr. Justice had not demonstrated a sufficiently good reason.

10 reasons why the Birther movement is fundamentally wrong
10. A number of independent investigators and officials have examined the birth certificate and determined it to be completely genuine.

Hawaii Appeals Court rejects man’s request to see Obama’s birth certificate « 100gf | Politics and Computers ... urt-obama/

wait, so the Constitution Requires you to be a natural Born Citizen, but a court actually ruled there was no good reason to see Obama's BC.

WACKED, way to ignore the Constitution.

Dante the idiot thinks Africa is a race and Caucasion is a continent.

Last edited:
I quote myself. The Columbia Transcript has been discovered.

Rand Simberg found the transcript!

ObamaTranscript.jpg

A larger version is available at:

In Which I Scoop Donald Trump - Transterrestrial Musings

http://transterrestrial.com/images/ObamaTranscript.jpg

I like what he said "We have bigger problem to deal with " unfortunately he doesn't know how to fix those problems, he and the progressives with just exacerbate them .

Yup, more important matters to attend to...like taping an Oprah show today...

If you've watched any of those specials on OWN that show what goes into prepping for her programs, you would know that the "star" thereof walking on stage and the interview itself involves about 20 minutes, about as much time as Obama took to make his basketball picks that everyone thought was so HORRID of him to take time to do and which you assholes bitched about for days on end.

People like you look like such bloody fools to the rest of thinking adults. Grow up.

It doesn't matter where his was born. It's as simple as this:
This guy

(Image)

Is not one of us

(Image)

Got it?

I'm with you.

There have been a lot of times when I've seen people use the race card out-of-turn where Obama is concerned. Policy differences, for instance, have nothing to do with racism.

But on this single issue, I will have to say that the origins were almost certainly racist in nature.

Again, I am not saying that all "birthers" are racists, I'm just saying that this particular theory probably started with racism.

As I stated earlier, it was starting to work against him in this campaign year. As for being an adult....adults would have quashed this at the beginning.
Another idiot who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

He should have released the long form, which he was privy to at the beginning....like an adult. Instead he wanted the b/c to be a distraction, and got mileage out of it in the press. But, it started to gain more momentum at a bad time (campaign year).
Get your feet back on the ground, your not that smart. :razz:
PS....I was never a birther.

Why should he, when the only legal and valid BC in Hawaii is the COLB?

And FALSE: he was not privy to it at the beginning. Get off WND.com and FOXNEWS for a few minutes and read the actual, fact-based news: his lawyer just asked for an exception to Hawaiian law to put this matter to rest. Obama has not had it all along, and has never been privy to it.

Race of Father: "African".

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A buddy of mine was shocked when he ordered a copy of his birth certificate recently and found that it listed his race as "Negro". "African" wasn't the term used for Black people back then, it was "Negro".

Also, Obama was born in August yet we are to believe he was only the 151st person born in that state all year? Really?

The father wasn't African-American ...... he was African not negro.

gawd, you're an idiot

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In that era, African would be nationality, not race.
:lol: No, it would have been both.

You birfers never give up, do you?

The father wasn't African-American ...... he was African not negro.

gawd, you're an idiot

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In that era, African would be nationality, not race.
:lol: No, it would have been both.

You birfers never give up, do you?

Everybody who lives in AFRICA is black?

Sorry to disappoint, you sad hack. I'm not a birther. I think the issue is a stupid distraction.

And I'm quite glad that Trump has brought it to a head long before the 2012 general election cycle.

Last edited:

April 8, 2011

10 reasons why the Birther movement is fundamentally wrong

wait, so the Constitution Requires you to be a natural Born Citizen, but a court actually ruled there was no good reason to see Obama's BC.

WACKED, way to ignore the Constitution.

We still haven't seen his birth certificate. We've only seen the short form and long form of the same form.......in any form. A certificate of live birth is what we've seen.

Last edited:
I haven't followed much of today's revelations, so I'm curious to know what the birfers will focus on next.

I suppose I could check WorldNutDaily but somehow that seems wrong.

Another idiot who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

He should have released the long form, which he was privy to at the beginning....like an adult. Instead he wanted the b/c to be a distraction, and got mileage out of it in the press. But, it started to gain more momentum at a bad time (campaign year).
Get your feet back on the ground, your not that smart. :razz:
PS....I was never a birther.

Do you realize he would have had to have acess to the doc to do so?

Do you know the laws of Hawiaii regruarding these documents?

§338-18 Disclosure of records. (a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.

(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:

(1) The registrant;

(2) The spouse of the registrant;

(3) A parent of the registrant;

(4) A descendant of the registrant;

(5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;

(6) A legal guardian of the registrant;

(7) A person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;

(8) A personal representative of the registrant's estate;

(9) A person whose right to inspect or obtain a certified copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;

(10) Adoptive parents who have filed a petition for adoption and who need to determine the death of one or more of the prospective adopted child's natural or legal parents;

(11) A person who needs to determine the marital status of a former spouse in order to determine the payment of alimony;

(12) A person who needs to determine the death of a nonrelated co-owner of property purchased under a joint tenancy agreement; and

(13) A person who needs a death certificate for the determination of payments under a credit insurance policy.

(c) The department may permit the use [of] the data contained in public health statistical records for research purposes only, but no identifying use thereof shall be made.

(d) Index data consisting of name and sex of the registrant, type of vital event, and such other data as the director may authorize shall be made available to the public.

(e) The department may permit persons working on genealogy projects access to microfilm or other copies of vital records of events that occurred more than seventy-five years prior to the current year.

(f) Subject to this section, the department may direct its local agents to make a return upon filing of birth, death, and fetal death certificates with them, of certain data shown to federal, state, territorial, county, or municipal agencies. Payment by these agencies for these services may be made as the department shall direct.

(g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

(4) A private or government attorney who seeks to confirm information about a vital event relating to any such record which was acquired during the course of or for purposes of legal proceedings; or

(5) An individual employed, endorsed, or sponsored by a governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks to confirm information about a vital event relating to any such record in preparation of reports or publications by the agency or organization for research or educational purposes. [L 1949, c 327, §22; RL 1955, §57-21; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; am L 1967, c 30, §2; HRS §338-18; am L 1977, c 118, §1; am L 1991, c 190, §1; am L 1997, c 305, §5; am L 2001, c 246, §2]

LINK

Forum List

Back