• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AP: "By going on national TV from the White House, Obama portrayed himself as a voice of reason amid a loud, lingering debate on his birth status..."

Bullshit... It makes him look like his Skin was Thin enough for Trump to get under...

He hasn't addressed it for damned near 3 years, why now?...

:)

peace...

As I said many posts back, it's because this stupid issue now dominates the news cycles since Trump jumped in with all fours.

Yes, there ARE more important things he has to do, like coming up with a workable budget plan for FY2012. It also appears there's a changing of the guard at the Pentagon and the CIA, and I think that signals a significant policy change concerning conventional warfare as we've known it toward how it's going to be fought in the future against an invisible enemy.

By getting the birther crap out of the way, perhaps the American people will be better informed on the more important things that will be affecting our lives other than unnecessarily worrying that the President of the United States might be a Muslim masquerading as a Christian born in Hawaii.

Hawaii Appeals Court rejects man’s request to see
Obama’s birth certificate

April 8, 2011

Filed Under Barack Obama, Birthers

Hawaii’s Appeals Court has rejected an attempt by a man, Robert V. Justice, to see Barack Obama’s original birth certificate. Under Hawaiian privacy laws, someone must have a good reason for wanting to see the original. The court ruled that Mr. Justice had not demonstrated a sufficiently good reason.

10 reasons why the Birther movement is fundamentally wrong
10. A number of independent investigators and officials have examined the birth certificate and determined it to be completely genuine.

Hawaii Appeals Court rejects man’s request to see Obama’s birth certificate « 100gf | Politics and Computers ... urt-obama/

wait, so the Constitution Requires you to be a natural Born Citizen, but a court actually ruled there was no good reason to see Obama's BC.

WACKED, way to ignore the Constitution.

We still haven't seen his birth certificate. We've only seen the short form and long form of the same form.......in any form. A certificate of live birth is what we've seen.
It's the same thing. Dork.

It doesn't matter where his was born. It's as simple as this:
This guy
obama-official-photo.jpeg

Is not one of us

presidents.jpg

Got it?

Except for a couple of them, they all have great hair.

Exactly. His just too... what's the word? Nappy...

They have to keep touting this issue because they cant have a real debate on the issues or they would lose

I think we ether need to put his certificate of live birth on display behind bullet-proof glass encased in a lead lined vault in a total vacuum. Place armed guards around it at all times. Better yet, why don't we donate it to the Louvre and place it next to the Mona Lisa.:gives:

U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

Well I've now read 400 posts on this topic, so I'm done. I'm not about to spend another 2 hours reading 300 more saying the same thing. Please PM me with the post numbers if someone actually offers anything new.

And the lies just continue.

They will lose a debate on the real issues and they know it.

Race of Father: "African".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A buddy of mine was shocked when he ordered a copy of his birth certificate recently and found that it listed his race as "Negro". "African" wasn't the term used for Black people back then, it was "Negro".

Also, Obama was born in August yet we are to believe he was only the 151st person born in that state all year? Really?

Psst, Obama's father was an "African" from Africa. And was your "buddy" born in Hawaii? If not, then you have no case.
It asks for "Race" not "Nationality". The only correct, non forged answer would be "Negro".

Oh my, aren't you one who swears Bush STOLE the election from Gore?
so you shouldn't talk a bout milk.:lol:

Do you know about the felons list in florida and the court cases surrounding them?

There has been several threads on that election and was proven that Bush would have still won in the count.
Felons list? Eleven years ago.....what became of those cases?

False. Again.

You're having a really bad day.

U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

And you can't, in your mind's eye, see a clerk back in 1961 asking the mother, father or grandparents, "Where are/is you/he from?". And them replying "Africa" and then the person putting that in the list? I can see it easily..

But don't worry Bod, you're not a birfer right? That is why you bring this up, right?

wow, I thought he WORKED FOR ALL THE PEOPLE. I guess not.
and don't you have me on IGNORE?:eusa_whistle:

Yes, all the people.

However, that does not mean he has to visit lunatic asylums and answer their questions about why he's from Pluto, or why he has six heads.

And I have no recollection of putting you on ignore.

All reality-based people look alike to her.

Race of Father: "African".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A buddy of mine was shocked when he ordered a copy of his birth certificate recently and found that it listed his race as "Negro". "African" wasn't the term used for Black people back then, it was "Negro".

Also, Obama was born in August yet we are to believe he was only the 151st person born in that state all year? Really?

Psst, Obama's father was an "African" from Africa. And was your "buddy" born in Hawaii? If not, then you have no case.
It asks for "Race" not "Nationality". The only correct, non forged answer would be "Negro".

You guys never give up....:cuckoo:

Face it sparky, who gives a shit where he was born. His mother is American, and he has just as much right to be president as any other person, including a total morons like Trump...and Bush...and Palin.......

Forum List

Back