• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as every other presidential candidate shows their birth certificate this is a non issue.

Let us not forget the underlying racism that is involved here...

race_card2.jpg

Never let decency prevent a lib from throwing out the race-card​

We just witnesseed a very significant event in politics and power. A lot of people are not getting the fully story. We just saw an American President run and fetch it for the man.

Obama is a weak pissant.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There ya have it, folks,

The President is acting suspiciously if he holds it back and a "weak pissant" if he gives in and shows it.

Bottom line: He doesn't fit. When conservatives picture what an American president looks like, it doesn't look like Obama.

He's not one of us. He represents a minority view of America. He doesn't represent most Americans.

Botched Name Purge Denied Some the Right to Vote (washingtonpost.com)

The Tampa residents were among hundreds, perhaps thousands, of non-felons in Florida who civil rights lawyers contend were wrongly prevented from voting in the Nov. 7 election after state election officials and a private contractor bungled an attempt to cleanse felons from voter rolls.

The effort was so riddled with errors that a more precise tally will probably never be possible. But it is clear that at least 2,000 felons whose voting rights had been automatically restored in other states were kept off the rolls and, in many cases, denied the right to vote.

How many votes did Bush win by?

Thank you for that link!

As long as every other presidential candidate shows their birth certificate this is a non issue.

Let us not forget the underlying racism that is involved here...

race_card2.jpg

Never let decency prevent a lib from throwing out the race-card​

At least you know it....So you think if is father had been Lars Larsen born in Denmark and his mother had been born in Witchita, Kansas, this would have even been an issue?

You Obamabots will fall for anything. I brought this up a LONG time ago.

Africian as the race of his birth father....ummm ummm.

Race of Father: "African".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A buddy of mine was shocked when he ordered a copy of his birth certificate recently and found that it listed his race as "Negro". "African" wasn't the term used for Black people back then, it was "Negro".

Also, Obama was born in August yet we are to believe he was only the 151st person born in that state all year? Really?

Psst, Obama's father was an "African" from Africa. And was your "buddy" born in Hawaii? If not, then you have no case.
It asks for "Race" not "Nationality". The only correct, non forged answer would be "Negro".

African also would require one to assume that everybody who lives in Africa is black. That's not the case.

We just witnesseed a very significant event in politics and power. A lot of people are not getting the fully story. We just saw an American President run and fetch it for the man.

Obama is a weak pissant.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There ya have it, folks,

The President is acting suspiciously if he holds it back and a "weak pissant" if he gives in and shows it.

Bottom line: He doesn't fit. When conservatives picture what an American president looks like, it doesn't look like Obama.

He's not one of us. He represents a minority view of America. He doesn't represent most Americans.

Obama is not an American Presidentl. He insults, demeans and disrespects mainstream America. Not too many Americans go to church on Easter to hear the pastor talk about race. My Cocker Spanial is more of a Christian than BO is.

The birth certificate posted on the internet by the White House is a fraud.

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate fraud
So the guy added layers to the image, with a white square hiding part of a word, then hid various layers he created and convinced you Obama is a reptilian born in Kenya working for the NWO to bring forth the Antichrist?

Do you have enough gold to make it through the tribulation?

They have to keep touting this issue because they cant have a real debate on the issues or they would lose
Let me ask you once again, truthdoesnotmattertoyou, who started the whole birther thing? Care to answer or will you just want to snipe from the sidelines?

What issues should we be debating? How about the debt? Do you remember last election, The dem's lost big time because of the enormous debt that the left put upon this country.

How about Gitmo still being open?

How about combat troops still in Iraq?

How about the high cost of gas and food?

How about the high unemployment numbers?

How about the transparency we were promised?

Do you understand what I just posted above? These are all things that Obama ran on and talked about. So where are YOUR debates on these issues at? HMMMMM????

They have to keep touting this issue because they cant have a real debate on the issues or they would lose
Let me ask you once again, truthdoesnotmattertoyou, who started the whole birther thing? Care to answer or will you just want to snipe from the sidelines?

What issues should we be debating? How about the debt? Do you remember last election, The dem's lost big time because of the enormous debt that the left put upon this country.

Do you understand what I just posted above? These are all things that Obama ran on and talked about. So where are YOUR debates on these issues at? HMMMMM????

Holy shit! You're brand spankin' new and you discovered the 'truth' about the truth mangler . . . aka truthdoesnotmattertoyou. Well done!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There ya have it, folks,

Obama is not an American Presidentl. He insults, demeans and disrespects mainstream America. Not too many Americans go to church on Easter to hear the pastor talk about race. My Cocker Spanial is more of a Christian than BO is.

It's a good thing there is nothing in the constittution that says your pres has to support any religion...moron....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There ya have it, folks,

Thankfully, wingnuts like yourself don't get to define who is American or what is "mainstream America".

To clean up the mess that Bush left is going to take a lot more than 4 years. Obama is getting there...slowly, but surely....

Forum List

Back