Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What politician doesn't lie?

Have you asked for the BC's of all our presidents, congressmen, etc.?

No I haven't. Was there any doubt where they were born ?

If they are liars and you haven't seen their original, long-form, attested birth certificate, why wouldn't you doubt it?

What was the original reason to doubt Obama was born here? Not that he wouldn't release his long-form BC, but what was the doubt that would bring up wanting him to do that in the first place?

The DOUBT came from the Clinton Campaign.

For fuck sake. His MOTHER was a US citizen. He could have been born on MARS, people.
This is such a non-issue.

Actually this is not true. You should review the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 which was the applicable law at the time. If you don't care to research that then I refer you to the United States Code Title 8 Section 1401 which defines when a citizen and a foreign national have a child outside of U.S. Territory and the citizenship status of that child.

It is possible for a citizen to give birth outside this country and for the child to not be a citizen at birth.

>>>>

Isn't that assuming you buy the other myth that his mother gave birth in Kenya but snuck Baby Barack onto an overnight flight to Hawaii?

You seem to be pretty sure that Obama was born in Hawaii. How so?
I'll answer this:

Because there is NO way the GOP governor of Hawaii lets Obama get away with what he released today, if it wasn't a legitimate, official state of Hawaii document.

Insufficient. Hawaii and the US have a vested interested in ensuring that Obama is 'legal'. But hey, "you can trust me, I'm from the government."

Just like the 911 conspiracy that Bush/Cheney pulled it off, there would have had to be hundreds of people "in on it" if there had been a deliberate intent to cover up his birthplace as being somewhere outside the country.

I'll answer this:

Because there is NO way the GOP governor of Hawaii lets Obama get away with what he released today, if it wasn't a legitimate, official state of Hawaii document.

Insufficient. Hawaii and the US have a vested interested in ensuring that Obama is 'legal'. But hey, "you can trust me, I'm from the government."
It's sufficient for me, because of what a large conspiracy it would be, if not legitimate.

Too many possible "whistleblowers" involved.

I wouldn't even trust two of my best friends to maintain a cover up for me. The perfect crime is the one carried out by one person, the one doing it, and never ever ever ever sharing that information with anybody. Nobody.

For a big re-election pay off.

Trumps burfer rants have died off just a tad, so big 0 brings it to the front, knowing people will go over this and jump up and down over any thing that may be wrong.

I'd bet money that if he falls behind on the final stretch, he coughs up his actuall BC just to remind people there are kooks in the right that still buy this non-sense.

He still doesn't get that the American people are paying attention to his policies, what he is (or isn't) doing, does he? He still thinks we're all asheep at the wheel.

America is split 40-20-40
Right-center-Left

10 of the center will probably vote big 0, 10 won't.

all big 0 needs to do is convice a few fence sitters that the R is nutso, and he wins.

the timeing of all this is so very Machevalian. Honestly, I'm impressed.

But the real campaign won't even begin until next winter, so why would he play his ace in the hole now?

I'm just curious why he spent $2,000,000 on suppressing the BC for 2 years and then just voluntarily gives it up on the same day the federal reserve is to give its first press conference in 90 some years

ROFL. Because they didn't spend 2 million dollars on "suppressing the BC".

That story was also untrue.

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

In obama's defense, all I can say is that he knows how to bow down. Maybe he is trying to teach that to all the spineless people that still support him.

The Stimulus Plan should kick in right about......now.....now......now.......well maybe now......
zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz....oooops sorry....Maybe now....n

If they are liars and you haven't seen their original, long-form, attested birth certificate, why wouldn't you doubt it?

What was the original reason to doubt Obama was born here? Not that he wouldn't release his long-form BC, but what was the doubt that would bring up wanting him to do that in the first place?

Because his father was from Kenya, and Obama was black.

Now, I'm not saying that birthers are racists in general.

I'm saying that, when it comes down to it, the originator of the birther conspiracy theory probably was.

Forum List

Back