• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, "people" aren't questioning him. "People who didn't vote for him already and won't this time" are questioning him.

And nothing he's accomplished in life can be recognized by these people. Why?

He's got 2 books, was President of the Law review at Harvard, and was very active in his Chicago community. To say that nobody's ever heard of him and that his life is some huge secret is EXACTLY what I mean by the racial undertone. No matter what, FOR SOME REASON, is presented to you hate filled schmucks, it must somehow be dismissed as fraudulent and you must demand more and more and more of him to prove who he is, because you JUST CANT BELIEVE he graduated Harvard. You JUST CANT BELIEVE he became POTUS. It all has to be a grand scheme, there's NO WAY he could have done all of this.

MORE Bullshit. I don't care he wrote some books, and was a community agitator.
So he went to Harvard, does that make him ABOVE the rest of us.
And the only SCHMUCKS I see are the ones WHO VOTED FOR this ugly man who has DIVIDED this country more than ANYONE IN HISTOTRY, as you lefties love to say..:lol:

No, that ge graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard doesn't make him better than anyone. That's your own self esteem issues talking.

We're talking about those who have to continuously *question* all he's accomplished in life as if he faked and cheated on it all. That's what we're talking about.

And that you think he's more divisive than ANYONE IN HISTORY is more of this "this man HAS to be the WORST b/c I said so" stupid-fuck-shit.

He's continued most of Bush's policies. Federal taxes are amongst the lowest they've EVER been.

The guy's been pretty fucking moderate in terms of Governing. But YOU HAVE TO HATE HIM AND HE HAS TO BE THE WORST.

Ask yourself why.

It's because you're a small fucking person, that's why. How many perjoratives did you have to use in the post I just quoted to get across how BADLY you just CANT STAND him? You've never even met.

whew...pull yer panties out of that bunch..and you are right, I can't stand him, just like a lot of people couldn't STAND BUSH, CLINTON, etc etc.

But too bad for you people, we aren't going to leave the Obama alone just because you all ACCUSE US OF BEING A RACIST. got it.:wink_2:

It is one thing to question the man's accomplishments, few as they are, his grades in college, his leadership as a Senator, or lack of.
But to concentrate and still focus on this birth issue and believe the insane myths associated with it all the while NOT condemning those that offer such BS is dishonest.
Anyone that now believes that there was ever any evidence to show Obama was NOT born in America and refuses to admit they were WRONG is not to be trusted as honest.

Now that he's born in America, he must have had horrendous Grades and his Books could never have come from HIM.

Argue his fucking policies, for once, Birthers, since you find him so detestable as a President. Lay off his tangible past, it wreaks of jealousy, bigotry, blind hatred, one or all of the above.

Funny how they mention McCain and McCain states without doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

With kooks like this no wonder we can't elect fiscal conservatives and run this guy off.
These clowns are stuck on STUPID and are eat up with the DUMBASS.

And the only SCHMUCKS I see are the ones WHO VOTED FOR this ugly man who has DIVIDED this country more than ANYONE IN HISTOTRY, as you lefties love to say..:lol:

No, that ge graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard doesn't make him better than anyone. That's your own self esteem issues talking.

We're talking about those who have to continuously *question* all he's accomplished in life as if he faked and cheated on it all. That's what we're talking about.

And that you think he's more divisive than ANYONE IN HISTORY is more of this "this man HAS to be the WORST b/c I said so" stupid-fuck-shit.

He's continued most of Bush's policies. Federal taxes are amongst the lowest they've EVER been.

The guy's been pretty fucking moderate in terms of Governing. But YOU HAVE TO HATE HIM AND HE HAS TO BE THE WORST.

Ask yourself why.

It's because you're a small fucking person, that's why. How many perjoratives did you have to use in the post I just quoted to get across how BADLY you just CANT STAND him? You've never even met.

whew...pull yer panties out of that bunch..and you are right, I can't stand him, just like a lot of people couldn't STAND BUSH, CLINTON, etc etc.

But too bad for you people, we aren't going to leave the Obama alone just because you all ACCUSE US OF BEING A RACIST. got it.:wink_2:

Can you stand to be wrong?
Will you admit it?

Ask yourself why.

I don't give a fuck if you don't leave him alone. I'm just going to call you on the stuff that shouldn't matter and suggests clear alterior motives. When you go after inane bullshit instead of policies, you're just a blatant hater.

Like calling him the most divisive EVER, simply b/c he attacks the opposition like ALL POLITICIANS EVER do. Like Reagan continuously mocked Liberals. No, THAT wasn't divisive, it's ONLY DIVISIVE if Obama does it. Reach much? Over-sensationalize much?

You might as well have a bib for all the foaming you do over Obama.

Christ.

Ask yourself why.

Will you admit it?

Haven't been wrong yet. I'll let you know when I am.:lol:

It is one thing to question the man's accomplishments, few as they are, his grades in college, his leadership as a Senator, or lack of.
But to concentrate and still focus on this birth issue and believe the insane myths associated with it all the while NOT condemning those that offer such BS is dishonest.
Anyone that now believes that there was ever any evidence to show Obama was NOT born in America and refuses to admit they were WRONG is not to be trusted as honest.

Now that he's born in America, he must have had horrendous Grades and his Books could never have come from HIM.

Argue his fucking policies, for once, Birthers, since you find him so detestable as a President. Lay off his tangible past, it wreaks of jealousy, bigotry, blind hatred, one or all of the above.

Funny how they mention McCain and McCain states without doubt Obama was born in Hawaii.

With kooks like this no wonder we can't elect fiscal conservatives and run this guy off.
These clowns are stuck on STUPID and are eat up with the DUMBASS.

If you heard Rush's show yesterday, you'd know why.

He so blatantly and knowingly feeds the retarded speculations while not believing a word of it himself, it's just sad.

Don't argue with the retards, the one thing that pisses me off is when they try talking that race card shit when people call them out on their obvious racism, its as if they want to promote the perception that racism is a figment of the imagination of those who complain about it, unless its they that are doing the complaining.

there is a long pattern of intellectual dishonesty within obama, he must have known before he ran for president, that he would be dogged by his own lack of character. the birth certificate is just one of many, many areas of doubt about him.

so you will have to forgive us if we don't just fall in line behind your guy. this is called politics. i have no shame for questioning the other team, i will continue to do so at my own pleasure, as will your team.

he wouldn't have stepped into the ring if he didn't expect to get hit. he is a most controversial figure, which i actually like. it's what makes american politics fun, for ordinary citizens like me, and awesome forum owners like gunny, rich.

Last edited:
there is a long pattern of intellectual dishonesty within obama, he must have known before he ran for president, that he would be dogged by his own lack of character. the birth certificate is just one of many, many areas of doubt about him.

so you will have to forgive us if we don't just fall in line behind your guy. this is called politics. i have no shame for questioning the other team, i will continue to do so at my own pleasure, as will your team.

The immature team vs. team mentality instead of looking at everyone for who they are, not the letter behind their name, is what's wrong with our fucking discourse. It's why voters by majority don't even follow politics. It's immature "us vs. them" baby shit, and no information is any longer trustable without assuming a partisan "from my team" bend.

No, "people" aren't questioning him. "People who didn't vote for him already and won't this time" are questioning him.

And nothing he's accomplished in life can be recognized by these people. Why?

He's got 2 books, was President of the Law review at Harvard, and was very active in his Chicago community. To say that nobody's ever heard of him and that his life is some huge secret is EXACTLY what I mean by the racial undertone. No matter what, FOR SOME REASON, is presented to you hate filled schmucks, it must somehow be dismissed as fraudulent and you must demand more and more and more of him to prove who he is, because you JUST CANT BELIEVE he graduated Harvard. You JUST CANT BELIEVE he became POTUS. It all has to be a grand scheme, there's NO WAY he could have done all of this.

Ask yourself why.

I think it has more to do with the fact that he's not trustworthy.

And the fact that he LOVES fucking with his critics.

he wouldn't have stepped into the ring if he didn't expect to get hit.

Man shut the fuck up dickhead, he was neve dishonest about his birth, you dickwads were the dishonest fucks conjuring up lies about him being born is Kenya. I'm actually disappointed that he showed his long form birth certificate, I don't believe black people have to prove jack shit to whites any more, especially a bunch of retards who are nothing to begin with. Why question someone elses educational background when the retards doing the questioning have no college degree themselves?

Ask yourself why.

Black people are never trustworthy, just say it.

Every politician ever has been untrustworthy. Thought that was common sense, but Obama gets special treatment somehow for his "untrustworthiness."

Yea, it has everything to do with bigotry or partisanship. If he was a Republicans, all shoes would be on the other feet. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Will you admit it?

Haven't been wrong yet. I'll let you know when I am.:lol:

Should have known. Been hearing that answer for 35 years!:lol:

Don't argue with the retards, the one thing that pisses me off is when they try talking that race card shit when people call them out on their obvious racism, its as if they want to promote the perception that racism is a figment of the imagination of those who complain about it, unless its they that are doing the complaining.

Seems to me most of the time you and others ON THE LEFT are the ones contantly bringing up race.

Every politician ever has been untrustworthy. Thought that was common sense, but Obama gets special treatment somehow for his "untrustworthiness."

Yea, it has everything to do with bigotry or partisanship. If he was a Republicans, all shoes would be on the other feet. Sad. Sad. Sad.

OMg, do you need a figgen tissue.
Obama is NOT being treated any MORE BADLY, than what Bush was treated.

Please give us a break.

The immature team vs. team mentality instead of looking at everyone for who they are, not the letter behind their name, is what's wrong with our fucking discourse. It's why voters by majority don't even follow politics. It's immature "us vs. them" baby shit, and no information is any longer trustable without assuming a partisan "from my team" bend.

i don't think it's unreasonable gt. politics has been called a team sport from the beginning. sort of like dodgeball (many socialimplications). it integrates all of the elements of execution of the constitution, to what ever degree the team member chooses to be involved. it's personal and fun, and the big area is fair and protected by free speech.

one could argue that the president saying i have so many important things to do so quit it... is immature. (oprah) there are millions of examples (campaign discourse).
i guess the point is, no matter what names i am called, i'll do what i want, that seem fair to me this being a free country and all. my voice is just as legitimate as yours, no more, no less. like religion my political bent is presonal, only it's aired in a more open environment. in the end, conversation is healthy for the country.

i'm a good judge of character, and nothing you can say will change my opinion about obama right now... i like michelle obama though, a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back