• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this to the world did he then go to the Oprah show afterwards and then runs to NYC for campaign cash.

If he didn't have time for answering that question for two years he sure as hell doesn't have time to go be on the Oprah show or did everything suddenly get better?

yep, the man is a JOKE.

This is so stupid.

So Obama's mother apparently wrote African as race and the rightwingloon birfers are still melting down.

I am sorry he released the long form. The short form already proved he was an American.

The bullies won.

And since the document was filled out and completed in America the American government worker would have completed the doument as Black for race in 1961. There were white kenyans.
You should really try to leave race out of your discussion, this has nothing to do with skin color. I've never said all Kenyans are black, not even tried to imply it. Of course there are people from Africa that are white.

So, then why on the Long Form you have been touting as evidence for the last couple of weeks didn't the government worker change "Korean" to "Asian"? Or German to "White"? Or Portuguese to "Hispanic"?

Are you saying now that the long form you have been presenting is FAKE also?

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

>>>>

You should really try to leave race out of your discussion, this has nothing to do with skin color. I've never said all Kenyans are black, not even tried to imply it. Of course there are people from Africa that are white.

OH I see all kenyans are told to put African as a racical identifier but when asked abour white kenyan it has nothing to do with race. Got it.

Maybe it didn't communicate that effectively, probably my fault, white Kenyans were told to put "White" and other Kenyans were told to put "African".

What I was trying to imply is that it's not about color of skin, it's about what the PARENT puts down the the worksheet.

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

In the 60;'s in America Korean Japense was an acceptedablr racial Identifer African was not.

Thanks to Boedicca for the source:

"Births in the United States are classified for vital statistics into white, negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite".

Vital Statistics of the United States 1961, Page 231

"Korean", "German", and "Portuguese" are not listed. So is the long form you have been displaying and supporting now fake? Is WND part of the conspiracy now because they are putting up fake birth certificates?

And yes "African" was an acceptable identifier, that's what a parent put on the paperwork and that's what Hawaii accepted. Hence it was acceptable.

>>>>

Last edited:
Jesus could come down and state that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii.
The birthers would call him a fraud and a liar.

Jesus could come down and state that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii.
The birthers would call him a fraud and a liar

He is a fraud and a liar, and Jesus didn't even have to tell us that.

Daily Kos: What a shock: birthers aren't convinced by release of long form birth certificate

That the birthers aren't satisfied with the release of the long form birth certificate isn't surprising. Birthers aren't satisfied because no matter how many documents Barack Obama releases it will never be enough, because there isn't a document in the world that will turn him white.

I can see it now. This is going to be the gift that keeps on giving. The longer these nutcases keep up the birther bullshit the more likely Obama will win easy re-election. Ya gotta love 'em!!

ya ya, never hurts to hold onto a dream

You keep claiming you are a lawyer and yet you make ignorant claims like this.

If it were true they wouldn't have needed to fake the papers. And you know it.

Further the family of his reporting senior claim he never did any such thing or said any such thing. That in fact he felt that Bush was a promising young officer.

i love you rightwingnut losers. the minute you disagree with me, you challenge my bona fids because you have nothing else to say.

they didn't *have* to fake papers. they intentionally planted the faked papers so they'd discredit dan rather and cbs. and so imbeciles like you and your buds would have something to say.

now how about sticking to the subject of the thread, since i have never seen you to be a racist, instead of allowing that ugly cow, steffie, to derail it.

mmmmkay?

The man that faked the papers had no intention of discrediting Dan Rather or CBS. he had a vendetta against Bush and Texas. That you resort to make this ignorant claim just proves how far gone you are.

First you claim fake papers are actually the truth then when called on it claim the right planted the fake papers which is it dear?

And as to being on point. Obama has an obligation to prove his citizenship to US the voters. I have no doubt he was born in Hawaii but the question persists and needs to be answered. Asking it is neither racist or harkening back to Jim Crow days. That you have to resort to such claims proves just how bankrupt YOUR claims are.

you are entitled to your opinion. but never in the history of this country has a president been harrassed for more than 2 years to prove the circumstances of his birth. and never in the history of this country has anyone ever demanded that a president prove their academic record. you all were perfectly happy with your c student for 8 years. you have a harvard law review president now and want to see his undergrad records? wake up and smell the coffee.... this is absolutely analogous and is certainly fair game for discussion.

as for bush. he was asked to show his war record because he ran for president with the swiftboaters trying to make someone who did everything to avoid going to vietnam into a war hero and a war hero into a goat.

LOL, and NEVER in the history of the country has a man been so RELUCTANT to release HIS LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

WE THE PEOPLE have a right to demand we see it, just like you all did with Bush's National Guard Records.

so PLEASE, spare us the DRAMA.

wow, so now the Obama, OUR PRESIDENT shouldn't have to comply with a request FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED HIM.

But, REMEMBER THE THING about Bush's NATIONAL GAURD RECORDS.

oh dear, :eusa_whistle:

the allegations about shrub were true.

the document wasn't real.

get over it, loon.

Further the family of his reporting senior claim he never did any such thing or said any such thing. That in fact he felt that Bush was a promising young officer.

She's a lawyer like you're a draft dodger.

If I go get a passport or handgun carry permit I need to show proof I was born here. Why not to be president?
If I apply for a job they're going to ask me for my school transcript. Why not for president?

Why does Obama feel he is above everyone else, that the rules don't apply to him? And why do his supporters reiforce that, using the threat of racism?

would make the whole thing easier

Knock it off. The birthers have a lot of screws loose, but it has nothing to do with racism.
Yeah....and, they've got nothin'-to-do with the Teabaggers, either, right??

handjob.gif

slide_1398_20115_large.jpg

slide_1398_20072_large.jpg

obama.jpg

racist-sign2.jpg

Niggar.jpg

the allegations about shrub were true.

the document wasn't real.

get over it, loon.

i love you rightwingnut losers. the minute you disagree with me, you challenge my bona fids because you have nothing else to say.

they didn't *have* to fake papers. they intentionally planted the faked papers so they'd discredit dan rather and cbs. and so imbeciles like you and your buds would have something to say.

now how about sticking to the subject of the thread, since i have never seen you to be a racist, instead of allowing that ugly cow, steffie, to derail it.

mmmmkay?

Your bona fides are as a liar, fake, fraud, and neg rep bully. This is the only persona you have established here.
No one intentionally planted fake papers to discredit Dan Rather. That is total bullshit revisionism.
Also total bullshit is your defense of Obama's refusal to disclose what every other president in the last 40 years has disclosed: records of his personal life.

would make the whole thing easier

Can you just admit that you WANT them to be racist?

You guys don't want racism to end, you want people who vote differently than you do to be racists. That seems racist to me.

If I go get a passport or handgun carry permit I need to show proof I was born here. Why not to be president?
If I apply for a job they're going to ask me for my school transcript. Why not for president?

Why does Obama feel he is above everyone else, that the rules don't apply to him? And why do his supporters reiforce that, using the threat of racism?

Did I suddenly miss the rule where people are suppose to show their birth certificate and school transcripts in order to run for President? Mind showing me where that rule is? :eusa_think:

You going to show us your GPA there Rabbi? :lol:

can the birthers just admit they are racist?

That would be self defeating. They can't admit they are racist because most people like to think they aren't. Look at that racist woman that sent the chimp photo of the President. She even fell back on the old "but I have black friends" crap. She doesn't think she's a racist, but that photo clearly was racist and you had to have been living under a rock for the last 60 years to think it isn't.

No other President in the history of this country has had to put up with the kind of crap this President has. No other President has been asked to "show his papers" and what is the difference between this President and the ones we've had before him? He's black.

Now the racist birthers are switching gears to his grades and that switch makes it even MORE clear that this is about race. Good luck getting them to own it though...

Accusing people of being racist is all the left has left.

EXPECT MUCH MORE OF THIS folks.

now get out and VOTE the Obama OUT in 2012. so we can get rid of this bullshit, I'm sick of it and HIM already.

Face it folks, the Obama is a ugly, manipulative, LIAR. He'd rather play games, he could of put this thing to rest THREE YEARS AGO.

And anyone notice all the articles out already about how people are RACIST for asking for his Long Form Birth certificate? It's as if it was ALL PLANNED.

They have nothing else, the Obama is falling out of favor with the American people, the only thing holding him up is FAKE POLLS AND his ass kissing so called JOURANLIST in the lamestream media.

vote the puke out come 2012

do any of you feel as if this whole presidency is a scam ?? i feel like i bought a car off a used lot, very proud and happy with it, and when i get it home and parked i look underneath and there is a big pool of oil.

i still am very uneasy about this birther thing. yesterday was too smooth, and everybody was trying so hard to sell, resell me that car.

Last edited:
Well we see the lefties "have a NEW talking point"

No other President in the HISTORY of the country, blaa blaa blaa

But asking Bush for his National Guard papers was JUST AND RIGHT.

:eusa_whistle:

Did I suddenly miss the rule where people are suppose to show their birth certificate and school transcripts in order to run for President? Mind showing me where that rule is? :eusa_think:

You going to show us your GPA there Rabbi? :lol:

I don't think elementary school report cards have come out for this quarter yet...

Forum List

Back