• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one is talking about administering a beating to Obama and throwing him in jail. Aside from being a cheap accusation of racism, your post is the ultimate in idiocy.

Why Obama shouldn't have had to 'show his papers'.

"Show me your papers!"
Major Blackard, then just 19 years old, dug into his trousers in search of his wallet. He padded his jacket, but could not find his billfold.
"Sir, I done left my wallet..." Blackard said. Before he could finish his sentence, the young man was posted against the brick wall, cuffed and taken to the St. Louis city jail. Unable to prove his identity, he would spend the next 21 days in a cramped, musty cell. That's where his older brother Matt found him, beaten and bloodied. Matt returned with Major's employer later that day, wallet and identification card in hand, to post bond.
The year was 1899. Major Blackard was my great, great grandfathe

Why Obama shouldn't have had to 'show his papers'

i think it is really really important to understand just how low and disgusting this has been and continues to be. has nothing changed in some circles since 1899?

We have laws. We have a requirement that the President be a natural born citizen. There is nothing wrong with asking him to prove it.

Claiming that asking for his birth certificate equates to Jim Crow is just another tired bullshit claim of racism cause you can't stand him being questioned.

No, asking him to show he's Natural born isn't the disturbing part.

It's continuing the cherade after he released his short form and the State of Hawaii confirmed it, which is adequate proof, and then pretending he has to continue to prove that his achievements as a person aren't somehow a "Fraud," like questioning his Citizenship, his college grades, his Books, etc.

It's completely disrespectful. He's graduated Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude and was President of the United States, but still he must prove he's ever done anything of worth. I see a deep-seeded problem with that, whether people like to admit it or not. It's demeaning self righteous bullshit.

"Show me your papers!"
Major Blackard, then just 19 years old, dug into his trousers in search of his wallet. He padded his jacket, but could not find his billfold.
"Sir, I done left my wallet..." Blackard said. Before he could finish his sentence, the young man was posted against the brick wall, cuffed and taken to the St. Louis city jail. Unable to prove his identity, he would spend the next 21 days in a cramped, musty cell. That's where his older brother Matt found him, beaten and bloodied. Matt returned with Major's employer later that day, wallet and identification card in hand, to post bond.

i think it is really really important to understand just how low and disgusting this has been and continues to be. has nothing changed in some circles since 1899?

I think the birthers are stupid to, but it sickens me that some of yall try to pin every little criticism of Obama on racism. That's lower than anything the birthers have done.

"Show me your papers!"

I think the birthers are stupid to, but it sickens me that some of yall try to pin every little criticism of Obama on racism. That's lower than anything the birthers have done.

It's got the undertones of Race involved, whether it's onpurpose or not. Questioning every accomplishment he's had in his life as somehow fraudulent with no hard evidence to back any of it up.....you know....comes from somewhere.

It's got the undertones of Race involved, whether it's onpurpose or not. Questioning every accomplishment he's had in his life as somehow fraudulent with no hard evidence to back any of it up.....you know....comes from somewhere.

such bullshit. People are Questioning THE OBAMA because NOBODY had heard of the man UNTIL HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT.

If I go get a passport or handgun carry permit I need to show proof I was born here. Why not to be president?
If I apply for a job they're going to ask me for my school transcript. Why not for president?

Why does Obama feel he is above everyone else, that the rules don't apply to him? And why do his supporters reiforce that, using the threat of racism?

Did I suddenly miss the rule where people are suppose to show their birth certificate and school transcripts in order to run for President? Mind showing me where that rule is? :eusa_think:

You going to show us your GPA there Rabbi? :lol:

There is a rule in the constitution that says every president must prove he is a US citizen. Obama did that before he was elected. The candidates running against him checked him on this by looking at his passport records & birth certificate records.

Trump bullied Obama into showing it. Why Obama did not stand up to the Trump Bully? After all he is a man that holds the most powerful position in the world. Was this showing of the original birth record Obama's way of hitting back at Trump saying BAM take that you stupid Birther. Now show us your tax records since you promised to if I showed my birth certificate. This could be nothing more than a pissing contest between two power players. Obama just dropped the Chump Trump in round one.

Yep. But they'll never admit it because they are dishonest.

All this craziness over the word African just proves it. I imagine they think his father's race should have been listed as the n word.

such bullshit. People are Questioning THE OBAMA because NOBODY had heard of the man UNTIL HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT.

No, "people" aren't questioning him. "People who didn't vote for him already and won't this time" are questioning him.

And nothing he's accomplished in life can be recognized by these people. Why?

He's got 2 books, was President of the Law review at Harvard, and was very active in his Chicago community. To say that nobody's ever heard of him and that his life is some huge secret is EXACTLY what I mean by the racial undertone. No matter what, FOR SOME REASON, is presented to you hate filled schmucks, it must somehow be dismissed as fraudulent and you must demand more and more and more of him to prove who he is, because you JUST CANT BELIEVE he graduated Harvard. You JUST CANT BELIEVE he became POTUS. It all has to be a grand scheme, there's NO WAY he could have done all of this.

No, "people" aren't questioning him. "People who didn't vote for him already and won't this time" are questioning him.

He's got 2 books, was President of the Law review at Harvard, and was very active in his Chicago community. To say that nobody's ever heard of him and that his life is some huge secret is EXACTLY what I mean by the racial undertone. No matter what, FOR SOME REASON, is presented to you hate filled schmucks, it must somehow be dismissed as fraudulent and you must demand more and more and more of him to prove who he is, because you JUST CANT BELIEVE he graduated Harvard. You JUST CANT BELIEVE he became POTUS. It all has to be a grand scheme, there's NO WAY he could have done all of this.

MORE Bullshit. I don't care he wrote some books, and was a community agitator.
So he went to Harvard, does that make him ABOVE the rest of us.
And the only SCHMUCKS I see are the ones WHO VOTED FOR this ugly man who has DIVIDED this country more than ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF the country., as you lefties love to say..:lol:

Last edited:

"Show me your papers!"

I'm sure the thought crossed the Dem's minds that if the guy turned out to be a soup-sandwich they could always claim racism. That would quiet the weak-kneed RHINOs like McCain and Lindsey Gramnesty.

It was a tossup between the unqualified former First Lady or the even less qualified former community-organizer. In the end it was the martyr with the most cash that won.

Last edited:
If I go get a passport or handgun carry permit I need to show proof I was born here. Why not to be president?
If I apply for a job they're going to ask me for my school transcript. Why not for president?

Why does Obama feel he is above everyone else, that the rules don't apply to him? And why do his supporters reiforce that, using the threat of racism?

Did I suddenly miss the rule where people are suppose to show their birth certificate and school transcripts in order to run for President? Mind showing me where that rule is? :eusa_think:

If there is a question then the president must disclose every relevant document. This is what McCain did. Cover ups post Nixon are unacceptable.
Are you interviewing and hiring people? Oh yeah, I don't want to work at a lemonade stand, junior.

Having Eric Holder force Fire, Police & others to dumb down test, lower scores & standards to get Blacks into powerful positions passing over way more qualified whites to fill "Affirmative Action quotas" is what drives this black de-legitimacy.

And the only SCHMUCKS I see are the ones WHO VOTED FOR this ugly man who has DIVIDED this country more than ANYONE IN HISTOTRY, as you lefties love to say..:lol:

No, that ge graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard doesn't make him better than anyone. That's your own self esteem issues talking.

We're talking about those who have to continuously *question* all he's accomplished in life as if he faked and cheated on it all. That's what we're talking about.

And that you think he's more divisive than ANYONE IN HISTORY is more of this "this man HAS to be the WORST b/c I said so" stupid-fuck-shit.

He's continued most of Bush's policies. Federal taxes are amongst the lowest they've EVER been.

The guy's been pretty fucking moderate in terms of Governing. But YOU HAVE TO HATE HIM AND HE HAS TO BE THE WORST.

Ask yourself why.

It's because you're a small fucking person, that's why. How many perjoratives did you have to use in the post I just quoted to get across how BADLY you just CANT STAND him? You've never even met.

And the only SCHMUCKS I see are the ones WHO VOTED FOR this ugly man who has DIVIDED this country more than ANYONE IN HISTORY OF the country., as you lefties love to say..:lol:

And remember, Obama fucks with people.

It is one thing to question the man's accomplishments, few as they are, his grades in college, his leadership as a Senator, or lack of.
But to concentrate and still focus on this birth issue and believe the insane myths associated with it all the while NOT condemning those that offer such BS is dishonest.
Anyone that now believes that there was ever any evidence to show Obama was NOT born in America and refuses to admit they were WRONG is not to be trusted as honest.

So thats reason to question his citizenship? Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking retarded, you nor none of the birthers have the right to question anyone's citizenship, post your fucking long form birth certificate dumbass, until you do I don't think you're an American.

It is one thing to question the man's accomplishments, few as they are, his grades in college, his leadership as a Senator, or lack of.
But to concentrate and still focus on this birth issue and believe the insane myths associated with it all the while NOT condemning those that offer such BS is dishonest.
Anyone that now believes that there was ever any evidence to show Obama was NOT born in America and refuses to admit they were WRONG is not to be trusted as honest.

Now that he's born in America, he must have had horrendous Grades and his Books could never have come from HIM.

Argue his fucking policies, for once, Birthers, since you find him so detestable as a President. Lay off his tangible past, it wreaks of jealousy, bigotry, blind hatred, one or all of the above.

If there is a question then the president must disclose every relevant document. This is what McCain did. Cover ups post Nixon are unacceptable.
Are you interviewing and hiring people? Oh yeah, I don't want to work at a lemonade stand, junior.

You are comparing this to Nixon and Watergate?:lol::lol:
"disclose every relevant document"
The State of Hawaii VALIDATED his birth certificate, THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT, as original as long time ago.
There is NO BETTER evidence than that. What BETTER evidence is there than the independent government entity that is ordered by STATUTE to validate it?
Give it up. You lose. Admit it and move on.

Forum List

Back