• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The final typed form only requires one parent, it was signed by Stanely Dunham. Identify the block that must be signed by the father once a worksheet is transferred to the typed form if the mother already signed it.

So, in the documents you have posted so often, was "Japanese" an official "race" used from a restricted list in the 1960's?

>>>>

In 1960's no where in American government or culture was African considered a race. The first Time I ever heade the term African as a race was in the mid 80's
My god, you are one stupid fuck.

To argue with me on this issue tells me you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

the allegations about shrub were true.

the document wasn't real.

get over it, loon.

You keep claiming you are a lawyer and yet you make ignorant claims like this.

If it were true they wouldn't have needed to fake the papers. And you know it.

Further the family of his reporting senior claim he never did any such thing or said any such thing. That in fact he felt that Bush was a promising young officer.

i love you rightwingnut losers. the minute you disagree with me, you challenge my bona fids because you have nothing else to say.

they didn't *have* to fake papers. they intentionally planted the faked papers so they'd discredit dan rather and cbs. and so imbeciles like you and your buds would have something to say.

now how about sticking to the subject of the thread, since i have never seen you to be a racist, instead of allowing that ugly cow, steffie, to derail it.

mmmmkay?

holy shit, that is THE FIRST I'd heard that one. good gawd.:lol:

Which is the majority of Americans. So what does that make you?

B'loney. Don't project your deficiencies on the majority of Americans.

I provided a link to how the government defined data standards for race on birth certificates in 1961 in post #1139. There is no category for AFRICAN (which is not a race, it's a nationality).

That's what Americans are taught today, yes.

What were Kenyans taught in 1961?

Are you saying the document is a kenyan document? obama sr. did not supply the information for the COLB, obama's mother did. she signed for it.

We have laws. We have a requirement that the President be a natural born citizen. There is nothing wrong with asking him to prove it.

Claiming that asking for his birth certificate equates to Jim Crow is just another tired bullshit claim of racism cause you can't stand him being questioned.

You have to remember that Jillian has drank about a gallon of the Obama / Democrat Kool-Aid. :cuckoo:

The final typed form only requires one parent, it was signed by Stanely Dunham. Identify the block that must be signed by the father once a worksheet is transferred to the typed form if the mother already signed it.

So, in the documents you have posted so often, was "Japanese" an official "race" used from a restricted list in the 1960's?

>>>>

In 1960's no where in American government or culture was African considered a race. The first Time I ever heade the term African as a race was in the mid 80's

BHO Sr. was not a product of the American government or American culture. He was born and raised in Kenya where they are told to list "African" as a race.

>>>>

Are you suggesting the BC came from Kenya?

BHO Sr. was not a product of the American government or American culture. He was born and raised in Kenya where they are told to list "African" as a race.

>>>>

Nor did he have anything to do with suppling information to the document. the mother signed and the mother provided the information.

You are stating as a factual conclusion that for which you have supplied no evidence.

You statement is what is called in inductive fallacy:

1. Premise: A parent fills out a worksheet the hospital uses to type an original birth record.

2. Premise: The mother signed the typed birth record.

3. Conclusion: The mother filled out the worksheet.​

Since a child has two parents, you fallacy lies in concluding that the parent that signed the final copy is the one that filled out the worksheet the final copy off of which the final copy was based.

>>>>

Your fallacy is that you cannot prove one way or the other that obama sr had anything to do with the information on the COLB. Normally the supplier of the information would be the signer also. So who signed for it?

>>>>

Not in the least, that would be silly.

What I've said very clearly is that Kenyans are from Kenya, BHO Sr. is a Kenyan and they were instructed to list race as "African".

>>>>

Face it folks, the Obama is a ugly, manipulative, LIAR. He'd rather play games, he could of put this thing to rest THREE YEARS AGO.

And anyone notice all the articles out already about how people are RACIST for asking for his Long Form Birth certificate? It's as if it was ALL PLANNED.

They have nothing else, the Obama is falling out of favor with the American people, the only thing holding him up is FAKE POLLS AND his ass kissing so called JOURANLIST in the lamestream media.

vote the puke out come 2012

Last edited:
Face it folks, the Obama is a ugly, manipulative, LIAR. He'd rather play games, he could of put this thing to rest THREE YEARS AGO.

And anyone notice all the articles (like the one the OP posted) out already about how people are RACIST for asking for his Long Form Birth certificate? It's as if it was ALL PLANNED.

They have nothing else, the Obama is falling out of favor with the American people, the only thing holding him up is FAKE POLLS AND his ass kissing so called JOURANIST in the lamestream media.

vote the puke out come 2012

Yes, the left loves somebody that just plain "Fucks With People".

I expect more from my President.

Nor did he have anything to do with suppling information to the document. the mother signed and the mother provided the information.

You are stating as a factual conclusion that for which you have supplied no evidence.

1. Premise: A parent fills out a worksheet the hospital uses to type an original birth record.

Since a child has two parents, you fallacy lies in concluding that the parent that signed the final copy is the one that filled out the worksheet the final copy off of which the final copy was based.

>>>>

Your fallacy is that you cannot prove one way or the other that obama sr had anything to do with the information on the COLB. Normally the supplier of the information would be the signer also. So who signed for it?

Either parent could have filled out the hospital worksheet, only one was required to sign it.

The onus is not on me, all I've said it is that a Kenyan writing "African" as a race is purely logical because that what they are instructed in there home country to use. If you want to say he didn't fill out the worksheet, then the onus is on your to prove that he wasn't there at the time of birth so the only parent that could have filled it out was Stanley Dunham Obama. If both parents were there, then the use of "African" is consistent with Obama Sr. filling out the worksheet from which the original was typed.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

What I've said very clearly is that Kenyans are from Kenya, BHO Sr. is a Kenyan and they were instructed to list race as "African".

>>>>

And since the document was filled out and completed in America the American government worker would have completed the doument as Black for race in 1961. There were white kenyans.

>>>>

It would seem to me that if Dunham did fill out the information should would have put 'African' rather than 'negro'. Back then a black/white man/woman relationship was on the taboo side and by putting 'African' it would well, make his race less obvious. Also, putting 'African' vs. 'negro' certainly has a more romantic/mysterious/whatever ring to it. Ok, that's what I would have done. Then again, whoever typed it up could have just changed the terms . . . .

Would 'caucasian' have been used back then, rather than 'white'?

All of this aside, I believe he was born here. Why he waited until now to release this form? Who knows. He dodged the 'why now' question on Oprah yesterday. He also said that the birther stuff was dominant in the news the last week or two --- which is a lie. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...foxnews/politics+(Internal+-+Politics+-+Text) But hey, what do you expect from any politician, let alone a teflon one.

Last edited:

>>>>

And since the document was filled out and completed in America the American government worker would have completed the doument as Black for race in 1961. There were white kenyans.

You should really try to leave race out of your discussion, this has nothing to do with skin color. I've never said all Kenyans are black, not even tried to imply it. Of course there are people from Africa that are white.

So, then why on the Long Form you have been touting as evidence for the last couple of weeks didn't the government worker change "Korean" to "Asian"? Or German to "White"? Or Portuguese to "Hispanic"?

Are you saying now that the long form you have been presenting is FAKE also?

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

>>>>

>>>>

Either parent could have filled out the hospital worksheet, only one was required to sign it.

The onus is not on me, all I've said it is that a Kenyan writing "African" as a race is purely logical because that what they are instructed in there home country to use. If you want to say he didn't fill out the worksheet, then the onus is on your to prove that he wasn't there at the time of birth so the only parent that could have filled it out was Stanley Dunham Obama. If both parents were there, then the use of "African" is consistent with Obama Sr. filling out the worksheet from which the original was typed.

>>>>
Either parent could have filled out the hospital worksheet
Can you prove it?

The onus is not on me, all I've said it is that a Kenyan writing "African" as a race is purely logical because that what they are instructed in there home country to use.

A white kenyan's race would be what?

this to the world did he then go to the Oprah show afterwards and then runs to NYC for campaign cash.

If he didn't have time for answering that question for two years he sure as hell doesn't have time to go be on the Oprah show or did everything suddenly get better?

>>>>
Either parent could have filled out the hospital worksheet
Can you prove it?

In the same way that you can prove that Dunham filled out the worksheet.

And no, just because she signed the typed copy, does not mean she completed the worksheet.

The onus is not on me, all I've said it is that a Kenyan writing "African" as a race is purely logical because that what they are instructed in there home country to use.

A white kenyan's race would be what?

Kenya instructed them at the time to enter "White", they instructed others to enter "African".

>>>>

this to the world did he then go to the Oprah show afterwards and then runs to NYC for campaign cash.

If he didn't have time for answering that question for two years he sure as hell doesn't have time to go be on the Oprah show or did everything suddenly get better?

Obama saying he has better things to do is pretty subjective.

He does, but are the things he'd rather do better for us?

>>>>

You should really try to leave race out of your discussion, this has nothing to do with skin color. I've never said all Kenyans are black, not even tried to imply it. Of course there are people from Africa that are white.

So, then why on the Long Form you have been touting as evidence for the last couple of weeks didn't the government worker change "Korean" to "Asian"? Or German to "White"? Or Portuguese to "Hispanic"?

Are you saying now that the long form you have been presenting is FAKE also?

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

>>>>

OH I see all kenyans are told to put African as a racical identifier but when asked abour white kenyan it has nothing to do with race. Got it.

In the 60;'s in America Korean Japense was an acceptedablr racial Identifer African was not.

the allegations about shrub were true.

the document wasn't real.

get over it, loon.

You keep claiming you are a lawyer and yet you make ignorant claims like this.

If it were true they wouldn't have needed to fake the papers. And you know it.

Further the family of his reporting senior claim he never did any such thing or said any such thing. That in fact he felt that Bush was a promising young officer.

i love you rightwingnut losers. the minute you disagree with me, you challenge my bona fids because you have nothing else to say.

they didn't *have* to fake papers. they intentionally planted the faked papers so they'd discredit dan rather and cbs. and so imbeciles like you and your buds would have something to say.

now how about sticking to the subject of the thread, since i have never seen you to be a racist, instead of allowing that ugly cow, steffie, to derail it.

mmmmkay?

The man that faked the papers had no intention of discrediting Dan Rather or CBS. he had a vendetta against Bush and Texas. That you resort to make this ignorant claim just proves how far gone you are.

First you claim fake papers are actually the truth then when called on it claim the right planted the fake papers which is it dear?

And as to being on point. Obama has an obligation to prove his citizenship to US the voters. I have no doubt he was born in Hawaii but the question persists and needs to be answered. Asking it is neither racist or harkening back to Jim Crow days. That you have to resort to such claims proves just how bankrupt YOUR claims are.

Forum List

Back