• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello again little child, perhaps you remember when the white guy named John McCain was questioned about his citizenship when running for President?

Have a nice day in school little one.

And those that questioned McCain were also idiots.

I wholeheartedly agree. But the fact remains , the people who questioned him and the people who question Obama despite the obvious are idiots, not racists at some are trying to claim.

The people who claim its about racism are just intellectually bankrupt and are as stupid as the birthers.

Except questioning McCain's birth status was stopped once it was determined he was a citizen.

Obama's, not.

The issue has never been whether he's a citizen. The issue is whether he is "natural born" as the Constitution specifies. Until yesterday, that question wasn't answered.

Except questioning McCain's birth status was stopped once it was determined he was a citizen.

Obama's, not.

The issue has never been whether he's a citizen. The issue is whether he is "natural born" as the Constitution specifies. Until yesterday, that question wasn't answered.
Yes, it was. Hawaii certified a couple of years ago that he was born in Hawaii.

i'm not the only one who is still uneasy about obama's status. the whole thing is too contrived, and i still have a gut feeling about all of the scripted pagentry, and obam's gloating, something is hinkey, perhaps it's just me. the exact timelines of obama's entire life are coming into focus.

And those that questioned McCain were also idiots.

I wholeheartedly agree. But the fact remains , the people who questioned him and the people who question Obama despite the obvious are idiots, not racists at some are trying to claim.

Obama's, not.

Yeah, a couple differences though. McCain was born of TWO american parents, not just one, and McCain produced his proof of citizenship (IE Birth certificate) within weeks of the questions first arising , not years later after being hounded. There is quite a bit of truth to the adage that those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Oh and to the poster earlier that said no other Presidential candidate has been so hounded about his citizenship before Obama, I beg to differ. Here are some names for you to consider, obviously they are not as well known, since they LOST their election bids.

Christopher Schurmann 1896 Election
· Charles Evans Hughes 1916 Election
· George Romney 1968 Election
· Barry Goldwater 1964 Election
· Lowell Weicker 1980 Election
· Roger Calero 2004 and 2008

there is a long pattern of intellectual dishonesty within obama, he must have known before he ran for president, that he would be dogged by his own lack of character. the birth certificate is just one of many, many areas of doubt about him.

so you will have to forgive us if we don't just fall in line behind your guy. this is called politics. i have no shame for questioning the other team, i will continue to do so at my own pleasure, as will your team.

he wouldn't have stepped into the ring if he didn't expect to get hit.

Man shut the fuck up dickhead, he was neve dishonest about his birth, you dickwads were the dishonest fucks conjuring up lies about him being born is Kenya. I'm actually disappointed that he showed his long form birth certificate, I don't believe black people have to prove jack shit to whites any more, especially a bunch of retards who are nothing to begin with. Why question someone elses educational background when the retards doing the questioning have no college degree themselves?

Why is it only dumb fuck racists like you ever bring up white vs black BS?
It's not about race ass wipe.

Don't even tell me they are starting to play the race card on this one? This has nothing to do with race. Camp Obama must really be running scared to pull that card out again. Amazing.

Man shut the fuck up dickhead, he was neve dishonest about his birth, you dickwads were the dishonest fucks conjuring up lies about him being born is Kenya. I'm actually disappointed that he showed his long form birth certificate, I don't believe black people have to prove jack shit to whites any more, especially a bunch of retards who are nothing to begin with. Why question someone elses educational background when the retards doing the questioning have no college degree themselves?

Don't even tell me they are starting to play the race card on this one? This has nothing to do with race. Camp Obama must really be running scared to pull that card out again. Amazing.

Its weird that the people who accuse blacks of playing the card are the same ones who think blacks are the most racist people in America?

i'm not the only one who is still uneasy about obama's status. the whole thing is too contrived, and i still have a gut feeling about all of the scripted pagentry, and obam's gloating, something is hinkey, perhaps it's just me. the exact timelines of obama's entire life are coming into focus.

Dude does it really matter? Eric Holder, the attorney general, will not prosecute any case about this. The congress will not bring a bill to the floor about it.

just get over it man, move on, even if obama wasn't born here nothing is ever coming of it.

Our country is falling apart, bernake just basically gave a press conference yesterday saying the stock market is gonna tumble when QE2 ends, and people are talking about this subject still...its freaking ridiculous.

Obama's, not.

And you don't think anyone had any legitimate reasons to question the legitimacy of that document or to question the 3 year wait to see the long form? I mean I think the whole argument is stupid, but just to say that Obama hasn't brought some of this on himself by not being honest up front, is well dishonest.

How many people questioned Bush where his birth certificate was?

Because there was never any doubt that he was a US citizen. Of course you remember Rathergate, don't you?

Killian documents controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why was there doubt that Obama wasn't American despite Congress affirming that he was? HE's BLack!!!!

When did Congress ever affirm he was? A vote was taken?

Its weird that the people who accuse blacks of playing the card are the same ones who think blacks are the most racist people in America?

It isn't weird. It's true. Why did 97% of black voters back Obama? Why does he stll enjoy support over 90% in the black community, despite the fact that they have experienced higher unemployment rates under Obama's tenure?

04-27-2011-bill-birthers-l.jpg

:)

peace...

It's even weirder that some people want to pretend that black people can't be racists.

It's even weirder that you support this ridiculous pretense.

It isn't weird. It's true. Why did 97% of black voters back Obama? Why does he stll enjoy support over 90% in the black community, despite the fact that they have experienced higher unemployment rates under Obama's tenure?

That is such a valid point. It is blatant that he is being supported primarily because of his race. And being half black and half white, why is he always refered to as the black president?

You should really try to leave race out of your discussion, this has nothing to do with skin color. I've never said all Kenyans are black, not even tried to imply it. Of course there are people from Africa that are white.

So, then why on the Long Form you have been touting as evidence for the last couple of weeks didn't the government worker change "Korean" to "Asian"? Or German to "White"? Or Portuguese to "Hispanic"?

Are you saying now that the long form you have been presenting is FAKE also?

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

>>>>

OH I see all kenyans are told to put African as a racical identifier but when asked abour white kenyan it has nothing to do with race. Got it.

Maybe it didn't communicate that effectively, probably my fault, white Kenyans were told to put "White" and other Kenyans were told to put "African".

What I was trying to imply is that it's not about color of skin, it's about what the PARENT puts down the the worksheet.

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

In the 60;'s in America Korean Japense was an acceptedablr racial Identifer African was not.

Thanks to Boedicca for the source:

"Births in the United States are classified for vital statistics into white, negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite".

Vital Statistics of the United States 1961, Page 231

"Korean", "German", and "Portuguese" are not listed. So is the long form you have been displaying and supporting now fake? Is WND part of the conspiracy now because they are putting up fake birth certificates?

And yes "African" was an acceptable identifier, that's what a parent put on the paperwork and that's what Hawaii accepted. Hence it was acceptable.

>>>>

Trying to win an argument

And yes "African" was an acceptable identifier, that's what a parent put on the paperwork and that's what Hawaii accepted. Hence it was acceptable.

From the source you thanks Boedicca for providing

Births in the United States are classified for vital statistics into white, negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite".
No I don't believe I see the word African as a racial Identifier. No not in America in the 60's African was not a racial identifier, It wasn't until the mid 80's that I first heard it used as one.
Thanks.

Obama's, not.

Yeah, a couple differences though. McCain was born of TWO american parents, not just one, and McCain produced his proof of citizenship (IE Birth certificate) within weeks of the questions first arising , not years later after being hounded. There is quite a bit of truth to the adage that those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Oh and to the poster earlier that said no other Presidential candidate has been so hounded about his citizenship before Obama, I beg to differ. Here are some names for you to consider, obviously they are not as well known, since they LOST their election bids.

Christopher Schurmann 1896 Election
· Charles Evans Hughes 1916 Election
· George Romney 1968 Election
· Barry Goldwater 1964 Election
· Lowell Weicker 1980 Election
· Roger Calero 2004 and 2008
Again, Obama provided his birth certificate a couple of years ago.

And you don't think anyone had any legitimate reasons
to question the legitimacy of that document or to question the 3 year wait to see the long form? I mean I think the whole argument is stupid, but just to say that Obama hasn't brought some of this on himself by not being honest up front, is well dishonest.
No, they didn't. If they want to sue the state of Hawaii for fraud they could have. But they didn't.

This is so stupid.

So Obama's mother apparently wrote African as race and the rightwingloon birfers are still melting down.

I am sorry he released the long form. The short form already proved he was an American.

The bullies won.

box 21 theirs a problem.

fuck you old man and it is about race, the racist pieces of shit are in denial about their racism and have turned shit around to call others racist who call them on their bullshit? No other president was asked to show two fucking birth certificates, but now a black is in office and guess what, he has to show them, name me one fucking president before Obama that had had to do the same you dumbass old piece of shit?

Name one president who refused to make his documentation public.....
Face it dickwad, today everyone wants to know everything. Which may be why we don't get better quality people running for office.
But you go ahead and keep believing that the majority of the people are racists. We know who the real racists are on this board and they are in the vast minority. You may be one of them. There are about 3 others from each side that I can think of off the top of my head. That makes it less than 10 racist fucks. Damn you are in terrible company....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back