• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I guess when many of us scoffed at all the birthers who said that all the president has to do is produce the long form and that will be the end of it...

...we pretty much nailed it.
They're still waiting for the video of the birth.

The Right is caught here in one of the worst cases of the trap they always set for themselves with their commandment to never admit they're wrong. About anything.

Now, they are left in the ridiculous position of having to deny the very proof that they demanded to see.

It isn't weird. It's true. Why did 97% of black voters back Obama? Why does he stll enjoy support over 90% in the black community, despite the fact that they have experienced higher unemployment rates under Obama's tenure?

That is such a valid point. It is blatant that he is being supported primarily because of his race. And being half black and half white, why is he always refered to as the black president?

I don't think it's weird. Black voters have a very justified sense of pride in seeing Obama elected. It's natural that they would support him. It's also sad to see him let them down - and support has dropped a bit.

Obama Approval Slips Among Blacks, Hispanics in March
And I understand that. But imagine the uproar if a white candidate campaigned on returning whites to the whitehouse. Or if whites started to take pride in a candidate because he is white.

fuck you old man and it is about race, the racist pieces of shit are in denial about their racism and have turned shit around to call others racist who call them on their bullshit? No other president was asked to show two fucking birth certificates, but now a black is in office and guess what, he has to show them, name me one fucking president before Obama that had had to do the same you dumbass old piece of shit?

Name one president who refused to make his documentation public.....
Face it dickwad, today everyone wants to know everything. Which may be why we don't get better quality people running for office.
But you go ahead and keep believing that the majority of the people are racists. We know who the real racists are on this board and they are in the vast minority. You may be one of them. There are about 3 others from each side that I can think of off the top of my head. That makes it less than 10 racist fucks. Damn you are in terrible company....

President Obama made his documentation public three years ago and it was certified by the State of Hawaii. What relevant information did you learn from the long form COLB that wasn't provided on the certified short form?

I learned that I was wrong in my guess that it would show he was a Bastard. Though I still think he is.... I've always said he was born in Hawaii.....

Straw Man. He brought this all on himself the whole time preaching Transparency, while hiding a good part of his past. Probably with good reason. He should have been vetted during Primary Season and wasn't. Why is that??? For me personally, it has nothing to do with Race, and everything to do with trust and reliability, and Honor, let's not forget Honor.
Yeah, he hid that valid and legal BC in plain sight over two years ago.

Didn't know you were a birther, Intense.
many of us were/not are birthers.. we just could not figure out why obamanation was so hard headed. i figure that once a saul alinskyist community agitator, always one.... obummer is a very manipulative narcassist. he is stuck on himself and his saul alinsky thought process.... he is skipping down the road screwing the pooch.....

yah... someone who calls president obama "obamanation" isn't a birfer... he just has "questions". just like certain other posters aren't birfers, but go through the entire birfer song and dance.

and if i believe that, you have a bridge in brooklyn to sell me, right?

No, he produced a certificate of live birth, one that was surrounded by questions I might add.

I am amazed at how people in this country are so eager to see their "heroes" as infallible. It's an astounding phenomenon. Just because you agree with a guy politically does not mean he doesn't handle some things wrong. No more so than believing everything a guy does is wrong just because you disagree with him politically.

There was nothing questionable about his birth certificate dickwad, it had a seal and serial number on it, you birther retards were just reaching looking for anything like you shitheads are doing now.

I don't agree with the birthers in any way shape or form fool. I have always believed Obama is a citizen. I also believe you're a racist incapable of rational discussion.

I'm a racist for calling racist pieces of shit racist? Cool with me dickwad because you can't find a thing I said that was racist.

The delay is likely due to Obama wanting it as a distraction from his actual performance in office.

There is also a chance that the real issue is his legal name. At one point in his life, his name was changed to Barry Sotero. If his name was legally changed in the U.S., and never changed back, that would be an odd circumstance - but more political instead of legal.

He morphed back into Obama in order to identify more closely with the black community. Suddenly becoming "Indonesian" may not resonate as well.

The Right is caught here in one of the worst cases of the trap they always set for themselves with their commandment to never admit they're wrong. About anything.

Now, they are left in the ridiculous position of having to deny the very proof that they demanded to see.

That's the bottom line of the story.

Face it dickwad, today everyone wants to know everything. Which may be why we don't get better quality people running for office.
But you go ahead and keep believing that the majority of the people are racists. We know who the real racists are on this board and they are in the vast minority. You may be one of them. There are about 3 others from each side that I can think of off the top of my head. That makes it less than 10 racist fucks. Damn you are in terrible company....

President Obama made his documentation public three years ago and it was certified by the State of Hawaii. What relevant information did you learn from the long form COLB that wasn't provided on the certified short form?

I learned that I was wrong in my guess that it would show he was a Bastard. Though I still think he is.... I've always said he was born in Hawaii.....

and if he were illegitimate? and didn't want people to know?

that's a problem for you?

Sick piece of geriatic old shit.

Because he is black and says he is black, my father is black and my mother is white European too and I also identify as black.

Interesting. Not proud of your white heritage?

I love both my mother and father but I identify as black you moron and my mother and father raised me as black, not German-Polish.

You seem like a black racist to me. Just how does one get raised as black? I know I was never raised as white? See, it's jokers like you who continue to raise the differences of race. Then you bitch when someone else says there is a difference.

The people who claim its about racism are just intellectually bankrupt and are as stupid as the birthers.

I think John King on CNN got it right when he said there's a small 'piece of the pie' here who are those who can't deal with a black man being elected president.

I think the better explanation came from Rachel Maddow yesterday when she went through all the ways the birther conspiracy was a source of financial gain for various interests and individuals.

Sure there are small amounts of racists in every group but the majority of this stupid crap isn't about obama's race as so many are quick to claim. Its was an easy avenue of attack for those that don't like his policies and ideals....i still think it was an intellectually bankrupt way to attack obama, considering his record gives those who oppose him plenty of ammo, but even so those calling it out as racist are just as bad as the birthers.

And i'm sure trump will write a book on his "exploits and adventures in investigating obama" which fits right into what maddow said.

People who assume that birthers are racists should look in the mirror and ask "why do I automatically assume they are racist because obama is black, do I actually have a prejudice against non-black people?"

Well, it didn't hurt the race card players' case when Trump instantaneously pivoted into the 'how did this guy get into Harvard' angle.

Obama's Birth Certificate: The "copy" the White House released is not a copy. It is manufactured. This video goes through the proof, and it's much more than the Illustrator "breadcrumbs" that others have found and talked about.

You've been had America, and the White House was dumb enough to stick proof of it on their own web server.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]

Interesting. Not proud of your white heritage?

I love both my mother and father but I identify as black you moron and my mother and father raised me as black, not German-Polish.

You seem like a black racist to me. Just how does one get raised as black? I know I was never raised as white? See, it's jokers like you who continue to raise the differences of race. Then you bitch when someone else says there is a difference.

My mother is white and you're calling me a black racist? Fuck off. My parents have both call me black since as far back as I can remember, me and my siblings were never raised as half anything and we all look no different than any other lighter skinned black Americans. If you have a problem with me not identifying as biracial thats your fucking problem, not mine.

I think John King on CNN got it right when he said there's a small 'piece of the pie' here who are those who can't deal with a black man being elected president.

I think the better explanation came from Rachel Maddow yesterday when she went through all the ways the birther conspiracy was a source of financial gain for various interests and individuals.

Sure there are small amounts of racists in every group but the majority of this stupid crap isn't about obama's race as so many are quick to claim. Its was an easy avenue of attack for those that don't like his policies and ideals....i still think it was an intellectually bankrupt way to attack obama, considering his record gives those who oppose him plenty of ammo, but even so those calling it out as racist are just as bad as the birthers.

And i'm sure trump will write a book on his "exploits and adventures in investigating obama" which fits right into what maddow said.

People who assume that birthers are racists should look in the mirror and ask "why do I automatically assume they are racist because obama is black, do I actually have a prejudice against non-black people?"

Well, it didn't hurt the race card players' case when Trump instantaneously pivoted into the 'how did this guy get into Harvard' angle.

that's because they aren't "race card players". just because an observation is upsetting doesn't make it untrue. and if they weren't playing this BS with the first black president, then maybe the racial aspect wouldn't be so apparent.... as proven by trump's cute little segway.

and sorry, bigreb, this post of yours proves why i think he should have told all y'all to pound salt.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3580602-post1532.html

Last edited:
There was nothing questionable about his birth certificate dickwad, it had a seal and serial number on it, you birther retards were just reaching looking for anything like you shitheads are doing now.

I don't agree with the birthers in any way shape or form fool. I have always believed Obama is a citizen. I also believe you're a racist incapable of rational discussion.

I'm a racist for calling racist pieces of shit racist? Cool with me dickwad because you can't find a thing I said that was racist.

You've done a lot more to show you're a racist than I have to show I'm a "birther" yet you had no problem calling me one, but get upset at being called a racist?

Last edited:
Straw Man. He brought this all on himself the whole time preaching Transparency, while hiding a good part of his past. Probably with good reason. He should have been vetted during Primary Season and wasn't. Why is that??? For me personally, it has nothing to do with Race, and everything to do with trust and reliability, and Honor, let's not forget Honor.
Yeah, he hid that valid and legal BC in plain sight over two years ago.

Didn't know you were a birther, Intense.
many of us were/not are birthers.. we just could not figure out why obamanation was so hard headed. i figure that once a saul alinskyist community agitator, always one.... obummer is a very manipulative narcassist. he is stuck on himself and his saul alinsky thought process.... he is skipping down the road screwing the pooch.....

That view is based on the false premise that the so-called long form was necessary and proper proof. That false premise was concocted by the birthers themselves.

Yeah I see how that conclusion is made.

If Obama's grades were bad as trump claims (without any proof that i've seen) and still got into harvard then its a legit question. However, if obama's grades were good as i suspect then it just sounds like a baseless attack on affirmative action and a baseless smear of Obama....not that I agree with institutional racism such as affirmative action but still, its a bad and stupid way to go at the issue.

Obama's Birth Certificate: The "copy" the White House released is not a copy. It is manufactured. This video goes through the proof, and it's much more than the Illustrator "breadcrumbs" that others have found and talked about.

You've been had America, and the White House was dumb enough to stick proof of it on their own web server.

[/url]

Shut the fuck up flaggot, the south lost and the short form Obama released wasn't a scam it reflects the same shit written on the longform.

You've done a lot more to show your a racist than I have to show I'm a "birther" yet you had no problem calling me one, but get upset at being called a racist?

What did I say that was racist, put up or shut the fuck up, your claims are bullshit.

Yeah I see how that conclusion is made.

If Obama's grades were bad as trump claims (without any proof that i've seen) and still got into harvard then its a legit question. However, if obama's grades were good as i suspect then it just sounds like a baseless attack on affirmative action and a baseless smear of Obama....not that I agree with institutional racism such as affirmative action but still, its a bad and stupid way to go at the issue.

see, you're going too far into the analysis. the fact that he went from birfer to schooler speaks volumes. the implication is that he scammed his way into college because, of course, the black guy couldn't have earned his way in. right?

i understand that you want to think people are even handed, but don't you think at this point that assumption is ill-founded?

you can't just spew garbage and then say the garbage one spews raises "questions".

Forum List

Back