Obama to Skip Billy Graham Funeral

Obummer also saw fit to cancel Nat. Day of Prayer & invited all the imams to pray in the Rose garden..

Who cares?

Me cares.

Him cares.

We cares.
Why does a person that you dont even like, bother you, for not going to a funeral you wont even be at?

He counseled Presidents since JFK. Showing up was just a sign of respect.
Did all the other presidents still alive go?

They all showed up before the event.

I don't think Obama even did that though.

Here is a man who worked with MLK during the Civil Rights movement, yet he was shunned by Obama.

Disgraceful.

Way too many self supporting, America loving white Christians for Barry

Barack Obama To Skip Billy Graham Funeral

Obama is a muslim. Of course he would not attend the funeral of a predominate Christian showing him disrespect. But for some reason he seems to attract the food stamp and welfare recipients

You can be sure that the Grahams won't be brokenhearted that the most evil president in American history didn't come to Billy Graham's funeral...

he has never been a muslim you freaking loon.

and I think you probably shouldn't get your "news" from PJmedia nutters.

The school he attended in Indonesia's records disagrees.

did they"? his mother's husband at the time was muslim.

and, nutter butter?

and the point of this pathetic troll thread was to whine about the black guy not going to the funeral. the response to the pathetic troll thread is to point out NONE of the former presidents are gong because they aren't going to be seen with disgusting Donald and graham's vile son.

Who cares?

Me cares.

Him cares.

We cares.
Why does a person that you dont even like, bother you, for not going to a funeral you wont even be at?

He counseled Presidents since JFK. Showing up was just a sign of respect.
Did all the other presidents still alive go?

They all showed up before the event.

I don't think Obama even did that though.

Here is a man who worked with MLK during the Civil Rights movement, yet he was shunned by Obama.

Disgraceful.

disgraceful Is the orange one and Franklin graham. why on earth would President Obama stand there with those creatures?

and they did not "all go beforehand". any more lies you want to tell, Obama deranged nutter?.

Obummer also saw fit to cancel Nat. Day of Prayer & invited all the imams to pray in the Rose garden..
That is an Alt Right falsehood, but you can try to find real evidence for it. You can't. :)

That is an Alt Right falsehood, but you can try to find real evidence for it. You can't. :)
Meh. Who needs evidence when you’re a fruitcake conservative?
It appears that I was wrong about the cxl NDoP, eat your hearts out - He did invite the imams to the WH for some loud humming and yoga, though not on the same day.

Forum List

Back