Obama to still go to SXSW instead of Nancy's funeral

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Obama Skipping Nancy Reagan Funeral to Go to SXSW
“The president will not attend” Mrs. Reagan’s funeral, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Tuesday. “The president is actually traveling in Texas on Friday.”

The SXSW Interactive Festival is an annual symposium for digital startups and emerging technologies that takes place each year in Austin, Texas, concurrently with a film and music festival.

Can you blame him :dunno: He already had it scheduled. Going to be chock full 'o hawt Prog chicks too :eusa_drool:

I'm glad he won't be polluting the Reagan library's air, but I wish his malignant ass would stay the fuck out of TX.

Oh well, I wouldn't go to SXSW for any reason and I can't stand Austin in general. There's just another reason to stay away from that Mecca for shitheads.

I think he's doing the right thing. Nancy Reagan's only accomplishment was outstanding hypocrisy and being married to an exalted corporate puppet who did significant damage to this Nation's economy.

I think he's doing the right thing. Nancy Reagan's only accomplishment was outstanding hypocrisy and being married to an exalted corporate puppet who did significant damage to this Nation's economy.
Still way better than obuthole and mooochelle.

Good. I'm glad he won't be there to taint that wonderful woman's funeral service.

Still way better than obuthole and mooochelle.
Obama has warts but he's been a far better President in terms of the Peoples' interests than Reagan, Clinton or Bush.

While Sanders is opposed to so-called "assault weapons," which I believe is an essentially ignorant position on guns, I believe he is by far the best prospect. If he's elected there will be major improvements in the economic condition of the middle class. That is if the bankers and Wall Street don't conspire to have him assassinated.

Forum List

Back