Obama to Take Executive Action on Immigration

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Live now...this idiot will never learn.

Says he will fix immigration system on his own through Executive Orders until Congress passes a bill. He blames the Repubs for no law being passed.

Illegal immigrants to be nationalized on Friday...are you fucking kidding me!

wonderful, you don't care there isn't enough jobs for LEGAL citizens... just cheer Obama dumping 20 more million people on us..

Democrats could give a crap about YOU the legal citizens

they are chomping at the bit to give all these Illegal immigrants (special treatment) over you

wonderful, you don't care there isn't enough jobs for LEGAL citizens... just cheer Obama dumping 20 more million people on us..

they are chomping at the bit to give all these Illegal immigrants (special treatment) over you

LOL, are you that fucking pathetic. Did I not clearly say I was against this and you are trying to say that I support this. You are a fucking pathetic Teaper. You have to be kidding me.

LOL, are you that fucking pathetic. Did I not clearly say I was against this and you are trying to say that I support this. You are a fucking pathetic Teaper. You have to be kidding me.

Both FoxNews and the Washington Post report the President will ASK Congress for authority to send undocumented "immigrants" back where they came from:

Obama pursuing executive actions on immigration, after House effort stalls | Fox News

Both FoxNews and the Washington Post report the President will ASK Congress for authority to send undocumented "immigrants" back where they came from:

Obama pursuing executive actions on immigration, after House effort stalls | Fox News

Edit: looks like I wasn't actively listening...you are right.

But the most ridiculous...he is going to move resources from the Northern border to the Southern border. Biggest mistake ever as canadian illegals are much more of a threat than any Mexican.

Last edited:
CNN) -- [Adds breaking news update 3:20 p.m. ET]

President Barack Obama said Monday he was starting "a new effort to fix as much of our immigration system as I can on my own, without Congress," adding that he directed his team to recommend steps he can take this summer and that he would then act on those steps "without delay."

[Original story moved at 2:48 p.m. ET]

President Barack Obama plans to take executive action on immigration reform after House Speaker John Boehner told him last week the House won't vote on a comprehensive bill this year, a White House official said.

Obama will make a statement on immigration at the White House later Monday to announce some steps, including a request for emergency funds as the United States grapples with a surge of undocumented children and adults crossing the border from Mexico.

According to the official, Obama will order a shift in security resources to border regions and call for additional action he can take "without Congress but within his existing authorities to fix as much of our broken immigration system as we can."

The President also sent Congress a letter asking that legislators work with him on providing additional money and leeway to deal with the situation on the southern border.

On Sunday, an administration official told CNN the money will go to securing appropriate space for the detention of children but also stemming the tide of immigrants.

The government hopes to increase its ability to investigate and dismantle smuggling organizations as well as quickly return children and adults to their home countries if they do not qualify for asylum, according to that official.

So far, the federal government has struggled to process and accommodate the influx of illegal human traffic but specifically the spike in children.

U.S. authorities estimate that between 60,000 to 80,000 children without parents will cross the border this year in what the White House is calling an "immediate humanitarian crisis."

Earlier in June, the White House announced a plan to spend millions in a government-wide response by sending aide to governments in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to help with crime and violence prevention.

In mid-June, Vice President Joe Biden also spoke with leaders in the three countries as well as Mexico about working together to promote security.

Biden's objective was to emphasize that adults arriving with their children in the United States don't meet the requirements for a policy that defers deportation for children brought to the United States before June 15, 2012.

Obama also spoke with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto about the issue and has warned families who see the dangerous trip as the best option for their children.

Obama to take executive action on immigration - CNN.com

He just said in a speech that he will nationalize the children who have illegally crossed the border.

But the most ridiculous...he is going to move resources from the Northern border to the Southern border. Biggest mistake ever as canadian illegals are much more of a threat than any Mexican.

Though he may "nationalize" those who came here illegally, here, he wants 2 billion to prevent more from entering.

"On July 4, President Obama will deliver remarks at a naturalization ceremony for active duty service members in the East Room. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Alejandro Mayorkas will present the countries of the candidates for naturalization and Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano will deliver the oath of allegiance," a White House press release reads.

The event takes place just a few weeks after President Obama announced that his administration would be using prosecutorial discretion not to go after young illegal immigrants in this country who are in good standing.

Additionally, "the President and the First Lady will celebrate the Fourth of July by hosting military heroes and their families for an Independence Day celebration with a barbeque, concert and a view of fireworks on the South Lawn. Staff and their families from throughout the Administration will also attend this event for the concert and fireworks viewing," the White House previously announced.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-celebrate-july-4-naturalization-ceremony_648089.html

NOT a left wing site, by any means.

Last edited:
President Obama is charging ahead with a set of unilateral changes to the country's immigration system, announcing Monday that he's going it alone after Speaker John Boehner informed him the House will not vote on an immigration overhaul this year.

"America cannot wait forever for them to act," Obama said from the Rose Garden. He said he's launching a new effort to "fix as much of our immigration system as I can, on my own, without Congress."
If he does go ahead with this unilaterally, without approval from congress, you can bet that congress or the House will do everything in it's power to impeach the President.

Last edited:
President Obama is charging ahead with a set of unilateral changes to the country's immigration system, announcing Monday that he's going it alone after Speaker John Boehner informed him the House will not vote on an immigration overhaul this year.

"America cannot wait forever for them to act," Obama said from the Rose Garden. He said he's launching a new effort to "fix as much of our immigration system as I can, on my own, without Congress."
If he does go ahead with this unilaterally, without approval from congress, you can bet that congress or the House will do everything in it's power to impeach the President.

They'll never impeach him, but a lawsuit can be filed and the order would be struck down as unconstitutional.

Obama: "Rule of law? Who needs it!"

Obama's nothing but a political terrorist. The biggest domestic terrorist this country has ever seen.

Rest assured that if the bastard goes ahead with Amnesty via EO, the American people will take it out on many incumbent Democrats in November. The DNC better start holding seminars on how to update resumes and schedule guest lectures...alot of Dumbos will need it.

If he did nothing, would he be violating the Constitution? Is congress violating the Constitution by doing nothing?

Obama to violate Constitution - AGAIN.

One can state that about any President at some point in time; HOWEVER, the repeated declarations he will "go it alone" are disturbing.

In what way? What action has he taken that disturbs you? Specifically?

I found the actual statement, not as disturbing as "he said he can legislate":

According to the White House statement, Obama will now direct Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson to beef up border security.

“Protecting public safety is and will remain a top priority, and we will continue to focus on removing those who have committed serious crimes from our interior,” the statement said. “But we will redirect other resources to make sure we keep doing what it takes to keep our border secure.

Obama also has directed his administration by the end of the summer to find additional steps he can take without Congress “to fix as much of our broken immigration system as we can.”

The Obama administration announced earlier Monday that it will ask Congress for emergency funding and new statutory authority to stem a surge of undocumented women and children from Central America coming into the country illegally along the south Texas border. Officials have said they will seek more than $2 billion for additional border patrol agents, immigration judges and detention facilities to help deport the immigrants more quickly.

Obama pledges to redirect immigration enforcement, conceding Congress won?t act - The Washington Post

".......as we can" does not equal a violation of the Constitution(.)

Forum List

Back