Obama to Urge UN to Break up Israel

It simply would have accelerated Chinese-Israel relationships...They really don't need us IF China signs on to sponsor them!

Yeah, again, if CHina wants to piss away its money propping htem up, I don't have a problem with that.

I don't think they will. China doesn't have millions of Christian Retards who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

The OP probably should not have been entitled "...break up Israel", but it could quite probably have been labeled "...do great damage to Israel and its prospects" .

And, given that Speaker of the House, John Boehner, is planning to personally visit Israel, hard on the heels of Netanyahu's address to a joint session of Congress, and in light of Obumble's petulant turning on one of our oldest and dearest friends and allies in the region, well...

It is clear that neither the Congress (a majority of members, anyway) nor a substantial percentage of the American People, trust Obumble to continue to manage this important relationship, and are beginning to isolate and marginalize the Failed Messiah, to the greatest extent possible, in order to minimize the damage that he can do, prior to his eagerly-awaited departure on January 20, 2017.

It seems likely that we can expect a far more visible and proactive Congress over the next 21-22 months until Obama leaves, and that we can expect one Constitutional battle after another, as Congress seeks to sideline Obama as best it can, and to exercise the Power of the Purse, to an unprecedented extent, in order to rein-in this runaway Executive.

So far, checks-and-balances seem to be alive and well.

Thank God.

It is specifically for times like these, when the Executive attempts to rule as an autocrat, by EO (Imperial Decree), and charge-off in his own misguided or vengeful direction, in contravention to the Will of the People, that Checks-and-Balances were embedded into the US Constitution.

It is at times like these, that the profound wisdom of some of our Founding Fathers manifests in its most clear and powerful forms.

Times like these are why we have the Second Amendment. And I'm not calling for an armed rebellion........yet. Just the knowledge that millions of pissed off Americans are armed has a throttling effect on tyrants in the White House.

The choices are three:
1. Absorb the people living in Gaza and The West Bank into Israeli society.
2. Annihilate the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny​

Ewwww. Ewwwww. Option #2 please.​

We fought those wars as a proxy for Israel?

On what do you base that allegation?

Okay, in your fantasy world, the Zionists aren't pulling all the strings in our government.
Ah, yes, that's what was missing from the equation.

Makes sense now.

Thank you.

No evidence - when asked - to back your allegation that Gulf War I and the Iraq War were fought by the US as proxies for Israel.

Just the usual Jews-control-everything conspiracy theory prejudice.

Got it.

Last edited:
The choices are three:
1. Absorb the people living in Gaza and The West Bank into Israeli society.
2. Annihilate the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny​

Ewwww. Ewwwww. Option #2 please.​
Personally, I'd recommend (3).

Once they're expelled across the border into Jordan, and what remains of Rump-Palestine is annexed into Israel-proper, to form the whole of Eretz Yisrael.

The so-called Palestinians will ultimately be much happier, elsewhere.

Makes sense now.

Thank you.

No evidence - when asked - to back your allegation that Gulf War I and the Iraq War were fought by the US as proxies for Israel.

Just the usual Jews-control-everything conspiracy theory prejudice

You remind me of that great scene in the Godfather, where Michael is explaining to Kate that his father is like a Senator, and Kate replies, "Senators don't have people killed".

"Now who's being naive, Kate?"

Makes sense now.

Thank you.

Just the usual Jews-control-everything conspiracy theory prejudice

You remind me of that great scene in the Godfather, where Michael is explaining to Kate that his father is like a Senator, and Kate replies, "Senators don't have people killed".

"Now who's being naive, Kate?"
Very nice, I"m sure.

Wake us up, when you have empirical evidence to support your allegation that Gulf War I and the Iraq War were actually the US fighting as proxies for the Israelis.

Until then, forgive me for not taking your feedback in that vein too seriously.

Thankfully, a hypothetical vote from the entire UN (less Israel, of course) and no veto from the "Security" Council would have ZERO consequence in terms of the Israeli decision to continue to -- you know -- exist.

We really need to start giving serious thought to withdrawing entirely from the damn UN.

Very nice, I"m sure.

Wake us up, when you have empirical evidence to support your allegation that Gulf War I and the Iraq War were actually the US fighting as proxies for the Israelis.

Again, guy, living in denial isn't going to help your case.

Can you name another time when a PM of a foriegn country was invited to Congress to run down the American President?

Very nice, I"m sure.

Can you name another time when a PM of a foriegn country was invited to Congress to run down the American President?

Had the fraud JoeBitch actually listened to the speech, he wouldn't say idiotic nonsensical and dishonest tripe like "run[ning] down the American President." Bibi certainly did no such thing.

JoeBitch may be somewhat conversant with reality, but if so he chooses to dispatch with it when he posts.

Very nice, I"m sure.

That has nothing to do with presenting empirical evidence that the US fought Gulf War I and the Iraq War as proxies for Israeli interests rather than for its own reasons.

Personally, I'd recommend (3).

Once they're expelled across the border into Jordan, and what remains of Rump-Palestine is annexed into Israel-proper, to form the whole of Eretz Yisrael.

The so-called Palestinians will ultimately be much happier, elsewhere.

Even when you offer roaches and rodents a way out of the house they don't take it. They have to be exterminated and the holes they came in through blocked up.

Had the fraud JoeBitch actually listened to the speech, he wouldn't say idiotic nonsensical and dishonest tripe like "run[ning] down the American President." Bibi certainly did no such thing.

JoeBitch may be somewhat conversant with reality, but if so he chooses to dispatch with it when he posts.

Hey, Welcher, no one is interested in your opinion.

That has nothing to do with presenting empirical evidence that the US fought Gulf War I and the Iraq War as proxies for Israeli interests rather than for its own reasons.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that all these Jewish NeoCons keep agitating for us to go to war with Israel's reprieved enemies.

Come on, guy, you nutters have spun much fancier conspiracy theories out of nothing.

Forum List

Back