Obama to Urge UN to Break up Israel

I don't know... :dunno: maybe after the occupation?

The people living in Gaza are far from free to pursue their own destiny.

Had the fraud JoeBitch actually listened to the speech, he wouldn't say idiotic nonsensical and dishonest tripe like "run[ning] down the American President." Bibi certainly did no such thing.

JoeBitch may be somewhat conversant with reality, but if so he chooses to dispatch with it when he posts.

Hey, Welcher, no one is interested in your opinion.

YOU don't speak for others, you hack bitch pussy.

And, as you know but are too dishonest to even admit, I didn't welsh on anything. Shit. You are overtly hostile to honesty and you lack any kind of functioning brain cells, ya worthless hack bitch.

True facts.

YOU don't speak for others, you hack bitch pussy.

And, as you know but are too dishonest to even admit, I didn't welsh on anything. Shit. You are overtly hostile to honesty and you lack any kind of functioning brain cells, ya worthless hack bitch.

True facts.

You said you'd go away and never come back if Romney lost.

Romney Lost.

You're still here.

At some point, the zionists are either going to have to have a two-state solution, or they are going to have to live in a state where Jews are in the minority.
But they can't go on being an apartheid state forever.
Indeed.
The choices are three:
1. Absorb the people living in Gaza and The West Bank into Israeli society.
2. Annihilate the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny.
It's way past time for Israel to poop or get off the pot - this decades old war of attrition is REALLY getting old.

Seems that Israel already gave "land for peace" the Gaza strip and the west bank.
What did the Israelis get in return for giving those areas to the Palestinians???
Israel just gave the Palestinians more area to launch missiles into Israeli settlements.
WHEN are the Palestinians gonna bargain in good faith?????

1. They don't own the land they gave to begin with.
2. Why don't just give up the rest?
3. Why should I give something back to Israel in return??? Why?
4. For decades this has been the cause of war between Palestinians & Israel.
5. Why do you keep building houses that you don't own the land?
6. If you own a farm and I take over a portion of your farm. What would you do???

At some point, the zionists are either going to have to have a two-state solution, or they are going to have to live in a state where Jews are in the minority.
But they can't go on being an apartheid state forever.
Indeed.
The choices are three:
1. Absorb the people living in Gaza and The West Bank into Israeli society.
2. Annihilate the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny.
It's way past time for Israel to poop or get off the pot - this decades old war of attrition is REALLY getting old.

Seems that Israel already gave "land for peace" the Gaza strip and the west bank.
What did the Israelis get in return for giving those areas to the Palestinians???
Israel just gave the Palestinians more area to launch missiles into Israeli settlements.
WHEN are the Palestinians gonna bargain in good faith?????

1. They don't own the land they gave to begin with.
2. Why don't just give up the rest?
3. Why should I give something back to Israel in return??? Why?
4. For decades this has been the cause of war between Palestinians & Israel.
5. Why do you keep building houses that you don't own the land?
6. If you own a farm and I take over a portion of your farm. What would you do???

You need to leave.

Now.

While there is still time.

Why do you keep building houses that you don't own the land?
Apparently, the answer to number 6 is to continue voting Likud.

"The Israeli prime minister’s tongue-in-cheek message that circumstances should change to attain a two-state solution is nothing but another maximalist position. The problem with the ruling Likud coalition is that it has to keep an eye on the future electoral politics, as the government is subservient to the rightist agenda. That is why Netanyahu at home says that he is against the two-state theory, whereas in telephonic conversation with Obama and the US media hints at the possibility of working out a negotiated solution, which could be anything short of creating an independent state for the Palestinians. This is the height of dichotomy."

It's also the height of hypocrisy.
It's time for the world to impose a two state solution on the greedy Jews in Israel before they steal anymore land and water in Palestine.

Twists on two-state - Khaleej Times

...It's time for the world to impose a two state solution on the greedy Jews...

J6IUPOb.gif

Wake us up when 'the world' makes its move, George...
tongue_smile.gif

So Obama trusts the UN to come up with the right plan.

Pretty interesting, Israel ain't gonna just roll over.

People said the same thing about South Africa.
South Africa doesn't have nukes. Lol!

South Africa did have Nukes. They dismantled them right after world-wide pressure convinced them that Apartheid couldn't last.

Israel's Apartheid can't last. It will either have to fully integrate Arabs into the body politic or it is going to have to separate the "Occupied Territories" into a Separate country.

They should probably do the latter, that will give the farce of Zionism a couple extra decades before it dies of embarrassment.

...It's time for the world to impose a two state solution on the greedy Jews...

J6IUPOb.gif

Wake us up when 'the world' makes its move, George...
tongue_smile.gif
You bet
dzif13.jpg

Troll.
Wow!!!

Not only a "troll", but a
Jew Troll.

"Your Honor... the Prosecution rests."

==============================

Georgie... the Palestinians called while you were at the nurses' station, taking your evening meds... they left a message...

It reads: "Please stay off our side."

Every single president in my lifetime of adulthood, has worked towards a TWO STATE SOLUTION.... at least from what I can remember off the top of my head?

Dragging this bullshit on decade after bloody decade has got to end.

Time to absorb, annihilate or free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.

Ass-u-me-ing that's the goal, the two state solution is the least bloody way for Israel to remain "Jewish" for at least a few more years.

Dragging this bullshit on decade after bloody decade has got to end.

Time to absorb, annihilate or free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.

Ass-u-me-ing that's the goal, the two state solution is the least bloody way for Israel to remain "Jewish" for at least a few more years.

And that's the problem. Jews have never been the majority in Palestine. Not during the middle ages, not d uring ancient times, not even when there was a Kingdom of Israel where the bible goes on and on about how the Kings of Judah and Israel allowed the worship of other gods after David.

Forum List

Back