Obama urges Israel, "Not to destabilize the situation" over slaughtered teens

[
More pretended cleverness, Georgie?

Sure, I have plenty of constructive material to serve-up...

Beginning with the slitting of every Hamas throat that the IDF can get its hands on during this next round of Hamas herd-culling...

After all... the only good Hamas is a dead Hamas...
tongue_smile.gif

A butcher's end, for the bloody, butchering, chickenshit lowlifes of Hamas...

Another public service, courtesy of the IDF...

Hey... mebbe we can sell tickets?

And for every Hamas member they kill, they've created three more.

This is what you guys don't get. The Zionists have radicalized the Palestinians.

Zero?

Doesn't matter.

The Palestinians don't have the power or support to enforce their will upon the Israelis.

The Israelis, on the other hand, toy with the Palestinians like a tree-cat pawing at a mouse.

With respect to Hamas, perhaps it's time for the Mercy Stroke, to get this over with...

Nuthin' wrong with Gaza that a few thousand rotting Hamas corpses can't fix...
tongue_smile.gif

Got anything constructive to offer??

That WAS constructive...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[

Beginning with the slitting of every Hamas throat that the IDF can get its hands on during this next round of Hamas herd-culling...

tongue_smile.gif

And for every Hamas member they kill, they've created three more.

Hyperbole and Incorrect.
Did you take a poll?
I'd like to know EXACTLY who amongst their murderous brethren wasn't already a committed psychopath.

...And for every Hamas member they kill, they've created three more...
Good.

Let 'em kill a couple of dozen-thousand Hamas, and let's put your theory to the test.

Lock-and-load.

Time to cull the Hamas herd.

Obviously you don't understand history.

Maybe you should look up "The Crusades" and see how they turned out.

Here's a hint. "King of Jerusalem" is no longer a valid title.

Good.

Let 'em kill a couple of dozen-thousand Hamas, and let's put your theory to the test.

Lock-and-load.

Like I said.

It's time to put the theory to the test.

Time for a few dozen-thousand Hamas to die.

Then we'll know fer shure.

Good.

Lock-and-load.

Relevance in terms of being bombed on an hourly basis?
Are you TRYING to make sense?

Good.

Lock-and-load.

Like I said.

That's a good way to make Israel an international criminal no country will trade with.

Hey, ask South Africa how that worked out.

Like I said.

That's a good way to make Israel an international criminal no country will trade with.

Hey, ask South Africa how that worked out.
Time to put it to the test, to see if your theory is correct.

No better way to start than to kill a few dozen-thousand Hamas lowlifes.

Let the games begin.

[

Relevance in terms of being bombed on an hourly basis?
Are you TRYING to make sense?

The Palestinians are doing exactly what ANYONE ELSE would do to a foreign invader.

The Gazans are doing what every other Muslim nation does in order to keep the privileged at the top...blame others and try to murder them.
And yes, I am fully aware that Sunnis and Shiites are murdering each other because of the Jews.

STFU Obama.. you are NO friend to Israel in fact quite the opposite. You allow murdering thugs to torture and kill Americans in Benghazi ; You are weak and a laughing stock around the world. Israel knows her security lies in strength, not cowardice.. Israel has the absolute right to seek justice so butt the hell out.

Israel has NO right to exist in Palestine . NONE.

But Obama is owned by AIPAC and Bibi.

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

Poor Obama. No matter how much he tries to placate the Israel lobby, they just won’t take yes for an answer. The Lobby has been after him for months, trying to dig up "evidence" that someone with the middle name of "Hussein" is necessarily an enemy of Israel. The best they could come up with so far were the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s jeremiads, which didn’t have much of an effect at the polls, as the North Carolina and Indiana primary results – and subsequent national polls – attest.

STFU Obama.. you are NO friend to Israel in fact quite the opposite. You allow murdering thugs to torture and kill Americans in Benghazi ; You are weak and a laughing stock around the world. Israel knows her security lies in strength, not cowardice.. Israel has the absolute right to seek justice so butt the hell out.

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

Poor Obama. No matter how much he tries to placate the Israel lobby, they just won’t take yes for an answer. The Lobby has been after him for months, trying to dig up "evidence" that someone with the middle name of "Hussein" is necessarily an enemy of Israel. The best they could come up with so far were the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s jeremiads, which didn’t have much of an effect at the polls, as the North Carolina and Indiana primary results – and subsequent national polls – attest.

The Jews have more money than the Muslim Oil Kings?
Or is it that the Muslim Oil Kings really don't give a shit about the "Palestinians"?
A straight answer would be appreciated, but I won't hold my breath.

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

Or is it that the Muslim Oil Kings really don't give a shit about the "Palestinians"?

Didn't Israel directly offer the Gaza strip to Egypt? Did not Egypt refuse to annex Gaza?

Maybe I'm wrong. I could have sworn I read that several places.

And this is yet another reason I have Contumacious on my ignore list. What idiot says that other people don't have the right to exist?

Really, so how do we determine who does, and who does not have the right to exist? Who was granted the authority to determine who has the right to exist? And who granted that authority?

Seriously? We have 6000 years of human history. How many civilizations got permission to exist before they existed? Did the US get granted permission to exist?

That most stupid things said on these forums. It's amazing some of these posters have the mental power to work the power button on their computers, let alone log onto a forum.

Last edited:

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

The Muslim Oil Kings are not a powerhouse in US domestic politics.

Saddam Hussein used to help the Palestinians . That made him dangerous and subject to a lynching.

Shalom.

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

Didn't Israel directly offer the Gaza strip to Egypt? Did not Egypt refuse to annex Gaza?

Maybe I'm wrong. I could have sworn I read that several places.

To be honest, so many concessions were offered to Arafat during the 1990s that I can't remember this one distinctly.

One thing I know for sure, the Muslim Oil Kings could buy and sell every Jew on earth right now of they so desired.

So quit bullshitting.

Obama vs. The Lobby

Saddam Hussein used to help the Palestinians . That made him dangerous and subject to a lynching.

Shalom.

So the Muslim Oil Kings really don't give a shit about the "Palestinians".
Thanks for confirming the ugly truth.

Shalom.

So the Muslim Oil Kings really don't give a shit about the "Palestinians".
Thanks for confirming the ugly truth.

Irrelevant.

As a zionut the ONLY that matters is whether US politicians support the Jewish Entity.

Zero?

Doesn't matter.

The Palestinians don't have the power or support to enforce their will upon the Israelis.

The Israelis, on the other hand, toy with the Palestinians like a tree-cat pawing at a mouse.

With respect to Hamas, perhaps it's time for the Mercy Stroke, to get this over with...

tongue_smile.gif
You're a Good Nazi.

We get it.

Maybe you could share your opinion of Israel's educational system's promotion of militarization that portrays Arabs as sub-humans, thereby cultivating Jews as good killers as opposed to good citizens.

Don't hurt yourself.

tongue_smile.gif

Maybe you could plant your punk ass in one of the Jew sniper towers that ring Gaza?
Or take a good long piss on the electrified fences that surround the occupied strip?
If you're a real Good German you could offer to help Dov Weissglass determine exactly how many calories each Gazan should be allowed to consume each day to ensure the collective punishment of mass starvation doesn't result in mass murder.
More likely you'll stay safely behind your kosher keyboard providing all of us with your only useful contribution: comic relief.:eek:

Zero?

Doesn't matter.

tongue_smile.gif

That WAS constructive.

So where are the BILLIONS given to the "Palestinians"?
Other than bomb factories.
The Jews stole that too, along with all the land and water.
Where have you been?

Forum List

Back