Obama Veto Correct, Congress WTF?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
OK, everyone knows I think Obama is a piece of shit. But he was right to veto allowing the 911 families to sue Saudi Arabia. Everything he said about the danger it places the United States in is correct. The sue Saudi morons don't seem to get it; that door swings both ways, and the US has bombed, droned, and scorched earthed the shit out of other countries and they think nobody's going to sue us?

And WTF, Congress? NOW you get a backbone and fight against Obama? Let me get this straight, Obama acts like a dictator, orchestrates international deals illegally, pushes for legislation and budgets that advance everything the Left wants and you ride bitch.....but the one time he actually acts in the best interest of this country and actually does something right, you now want to fight the power? Fuck you, GOP Congress.

fcc395ffd9662c8d19282c2bb390f763.jpg

05141598bcc01b9287950aa48dc9be157a1f4a-wm.jpg

Obama dared veto a bill that has overwhelming support from the people. He's not a goddamn king the punk is our our employee he will do what we tell him to do.

Wow! Nobody cares about the long term consequences of this ill conceived legislation or the fact that it can open up a flood of lawsuits against us? Who's going to sue first? Maybe Doctors Without Borders? Maybe one of the hundreds of families with children our Kenyan president droned?

Are you all really that short sighted because it's Obama vetoing the bill?

Wow! Nobody cares about the long term consequences of this ill conceived legislation or the fact that it can open up a flood of lawsuits against us? Who's going to sue first? Maybe Doctors Without Borders? Maybe one of the hundreds of families with children our Kenyan president droned?

Not nearly as short sighted as the GOP Congress that passed the wanna be law...

Not nearly as short sighted as the GOP Congress that passed the wanna be law...
With strong support from Democrats. This is a bipartisan cluster fuck.

OK, everyone knows I think Obama is a piece of shit. But he was right to veto allowing the 911 families to sue Saudi Arabia. Everything he said about the danger it places the United States in is correct. The sue Saudi morons don't seem to get it; that door swings both ways, and the US has bombed, droned, and scorched earthed the shit out of other countries and they think nobody's going to sue us?

And WTF, Congress? NOW you get a backbone and fight against Obama? Let me get this straight, Obama acts like a dictator, orchestrates international deals illegally, pushes for legislation and budgets that advance everything the Left wants and you ride bitch.....but the one time he actually acts in the best interest of this country and actually does something right, you now want to fight the power? Fuck you, GOP Congress.

the US has bombed, droned, and scorched earthed the shit out of other countries

You acknowledge American terrorism as being wrong and your foremost concern is that it will cost the US more money? Or you think it is acceptable behavior that should go unpunished and Americans should just accept terrorism so long as we are the primary perpetrators across the globe?

You acknowledge American terrorism as being wrong and your foremost concern is that it will cost the US more money? Or you think it is acceptable behavior that should go unpunished and Americans should just accept terrorism so long as we are the primary perpetrators across the globe?
Why can't it be both?

Why can't it be both?

If you believe it to be wrong then why would you be accepting of it? Do you have no convictions?

Why can't it be both?

If you believe it to be wrong then why would you be accepting of it? Do you have no convictions?
I'm afraid if I say the wrong thing to you, you'll get angry and self radicalize and come after me and kill me and everyone around me as a self appointed Soldier of the Islamic State.

Way to go!

Hillary has vowed to follow your Messiah's "successes", progressives. Now you get to embrace her continuing his policies of hatred toward Americans! His gushy love for All Things Islamic.

She's yours - own her proudly!

Why can't it be both?

I'm afraid if I say the wrong thing to you, you'll get angry and self radicalize and come after me and kill me and everyone around me as a self appointed Soldier of the Islamic State.
So you are a typical conservative pussy with no convictions. I kind of figured.

Last edited:

Why can't it be both?

So you are typical conservative pussy with no convictions. I kind of figured.
Please don't hurt me!

[QUOTE="saintmichaeldefendthem, post: 15368515, member: 52097"

Careful! He's angry, black, and Muslim. He's probably one wise crack away from snapping and self radicalizing online.

Then the killing begins.[/QUOTE]

"wise crack" or crack pipe?

Forum List

Back