obama vows retaliation against russia for hacks

Wait, didn't the liberals tell us it was Trump who was going to start a war? Trump is a war monger neocon? Trump is dangerous? Now these liberal idiots want to start a war with Russia over some hacked emails WTF? :eusa_eh:

Obama is heading to Hawaii for vacation....nobody takes him serious anymore.

Remember how Hillary, Obama, and the liberals told us it would be Trump who would wreck our relations with other countries an dhow Trump was dangerous...goddamn it looks like we voted the left out of office in the nick of time.

Wait, didn't the liberals tell us it was Trump who was going to start a war? Trump is a war monger neocon? Trump is dangerous? Now these liberal idiots want to start a war with Russia over some hacked emails WTF? :eusa_eh:
Dig this. They didn't act prior because,"they didn't want" a cyber war with russia. Notice my source. NBC. LOL

Why didn't the Obama administration do more about Russian hacks?

Its looking like we dodged a bullet defeating Hillary damn.

Remember how Hillary, Obama, and the liberals told us it would be Trump who would wreck our relations with other countries an dhow Trump was dangerous...goddamn it looks like we voted the left out of office in the nick of time.
Like I say, The left is everything they preach against.

Even I didn't think the left was this dangerous, or stupid. In related news the left in the UK are now blaming Russia for Brexit. These morons are going to start a conflict if they don't stop fucking around.

Dig this. They didn't act prior because,"they didn't want" a cyber war with russia. Notice my source. NBC. LOL

Its looking like we dodged a bullet defeating Hillary damn.

I knew something was up when the neocons all came out and supported the bitch.....we stopped WW3

I guess he heard about them on the eleven o clock news , then went to bed to rest up for tee time!

Why would a sitting president "vow" retaliation against Russia when he told the last republican candidate that "Russia is our ally and the cold war has been over for decades"? We have to believe that Hussein knows more about alleged Russian hacking as it happens than we do so why didn't Hussein's "intelligence" drones do something about it? Either the "intelligence "agencies are so freaking incompetent and negligent and so corrupt that they are clueless in a presidential election or something far more sinister is happening. My guess is that a corrupt administration is in league with a corrupt main stream news source to pretend that the election results are fraudulent.

No but Obama tried to interfere with their elections.

As they did ours.
15400373_10154963242967089_8877816661046617996_n.jpg

No but Obama tried to interfere with their elections.

The charge against Russia is not that it tried to influence our elections. The charge is that they were STEALING AND RELEASING PRIVATE DATA of American political party.

There is no precedent or equivalence on this that I know of.

Forum List

Back